Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Toddler mauled to death by seven dogs in yard

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    OUCH!
    Yeah, that was pretty bitchy of me and highly uncalled for. Wouldn't it suck so hard if it was true? The kid had been out there long enough to be found cold.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty bitchy of me and highly uncalled for. Wouldn't it suck so hard if it was true? The kid had been out there long enough to be found cold.
    Oh, I'm agreeing with you. The situation is OUCH not you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

okay first of all, no one has any idea why it is that the family didnt realize she was outside being mauled. Maybe this baby was in bed taking a nap and woke up and crawled thru the doggy door and tragedy ensued. Shit like this does happen and not on purpose.

I think it's kind of grosss to bash them for their house and how it looks. As for the body being cold? You guys do reallize that she could have been killed fairly quickly and then tossed around by the dogs, and add in the outside temps.

And Ron, why are you bringing in that 'OMG BUT THE ANIMALS' bullshit again. We get the point. Everyone knows how you feel about animals vs people.

And if anyone is wondering how i feel about the dogs being euthanized? Fuck yes. I would have been in ultra rage mode and probably could have snapped all their necks with my bare hands had I been the mother of that child.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    okay first of all, no one has any idea why it is that the family didnt realize she was outside being mauled. Maybe this baby was in bed taking a nap and woke up and crawled thru the doggy door and tragedy ensued. Shit like this does happen and not on purpose.

I think it's kind of grosss to bash them for their house and how it looks. As for the body being cold? You guys do reallize that she could have been killed fairly quickly and then tossed around by the dogs, and add in the outside temps.

And Ron, why are you bringing in that 'OMG BUT THE ANIMALS' bullshit again. We get the point. Everyone knows how you feel about animals vs people.

And if anyone is wondering how i feel about the dogs being euthanized? Fuck yes. I would have been in ultra rage mode and probably could have snapped all their necks with my bare hands had I been the mother of that child.
    There are a ton of noobs.

And when you have a child in the house, you need to tidy up the place a lil bit. Bachelors can have biohazards in their place. Babies shouldn't be dodging needles.

There are a ton of noobs.

And when you have a child in the house, you need to tidy up the place a lil bit. Bachelors can have biohazards in their place. Babies shouldn't be dodging needles.
    Im sure there are "Ron NYC Cliff Notes' somewhere.

And a lot of parents can agree that when you have kids, the house is a fucking wreck. I have three boys and they can do more damage than an F5 twister and make me look like a fucking slob in a picture too.

Im sure there are "Ron NYC Cliff Notes' somewhere.

And a lot of parents can agree that when you have kids, the house is a fucking wreck. I have three boys and they can do more damage than an F5 twister and make me look like a fucking slob in a picture too.
    Are you worried about how people will view your house after one of those horses you call a dog swallows someone?

I found an article that says there were five people in the home at the time of the attack, yet it took grandma waking up to see that the baby had been mauled. It's negligence no matter how you word it.

I'd have to read back to see the bashing of their home, but I said the picture of the mom smoking while the baby hangs halfway off of the bed is trashy, because it is trashy.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...k-of-dogs?lite
    Last edited by McMama; 03-29-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Yea, stop sticking up for these trash heaps. What gives White Trash....oh, I see.

Yeah I'm sure she was killed pretty quick. My thing about the body being cold ... How long was her little dead body being tossed around out there before the dogs started getting noisy enough for the grandma to notice? Or did they not call 911 right away? And I did consider the weather, but they're in south Georgia ... it wasn't too chilly at 6 p.m. I'm in north Georgia, and it's close to 60 degrees right now at 11:30 p.m. I dunno. Maybe she got cold quick because she's so little.

Anyway, I'm sure they're devastated, but the authorities are talking about neglect charges "at minimum," so there could be other details we're not privy to.

Are you worried about how people will view your house after one of those horses you call a dog swallows someone?
    Nope not at all because everything would be covered in blood from me murdering my dogs with my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    I found an article that says there were five people in the home at the time of the attack, yet it took grandma waking up to see that the baby had been mauled. It's negligence no matter how you word it.

I'd have to read back to see the bashing of their home, but I said the picture of the mom smoking while the baby hangs halfway off of the bed is trashy, because it is trashy.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...k-of-dogs?lite
    It's not PC to smoke next to your baby at all so that's obvious but the mom is also young. Not excusing that but pointing it out. And the baby looks like she is asleep on that bed to me.
    Yea, stop sticking up for these trash heaps. What gives White Trash....oh, I see.
    Fuck off. You know my screen name is far from how my llfe is. Far from trashy i own nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Yeah I'm sure she was killed pretty quick. My thing about the body being cold ... How long was her little dead body being tossed around out there before the dogs started getting noisy enough for the grandma to notice? Or did they not call 911 right away? And I did consider the weather, but they're in south Georgia ... it wasn't too chilly at 6 p.m. I'm in north Georgia, and it's close to 60 degrees right now at 11:30 p.m. I dunno. Maybe she got cold quick because she's so little.

Anyway, I'm sure they're devastated, but the authorities are talking about neglect charges "at minimum," so there could be other details we're not privy to.
    Im seriously hoping she was killed quickly just because i dont want to think of her suffering. She may have been attacked and then the dogs sniffed her out and circled her until cops showed up and then the dogs got more aggressive. I still agree the dogs should have been put down. No argument there.

It's not PC to smoke next to your baby at all so that's obvious but the mom is also young. Not excusing that but pointing it out. And the baby looks like she is asleep on that bed to me.
    You say asleep, I say unconscious.

Nope not at all because everything would be covered in blood from me murdering my dogs with my hands.

Fuck off. You know my screen name is far from how my llfe is. Far from trashy i own nice things.

Im seriously hoping she was killed quickly just because i dont want to think of her suffering. She may have been attacked and then the dogs sniffed her out and circled her until cops showed up and then the dogs got more aggressive. I still agree the dogs should have been put down. No argument there.

You can be "trashy" and have "nice" things. Just sayin.

In any case, this is how it looks:

Family of one young mother having another young mother, and they both have young children - living on one house.

Daughter-mom likes to take FB face shots that show off her cigarette and a baby in the background sleeping almost half way off of a sloppy bed.

They have SEVEN dogs, that come and go as they please through a doggy door (not gonna bank on cleanliness, here.)

Kinda spells white trash by definition. Not to mention, dogs who are kept in that number that go untrained will take on pack-mentality, pit bull mix or not. This whole situation is shit.

Hey, how do we know ALL the dogs were guilty, hmm?

I get the heebie jeebies when I see her laying on a bed with NO SHEETS!

"Satisfaction of ones curiosity is one of the greatest sources of happiness in life" Linus Pauling

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    You can be "trashy" and have "nice" things. Just sayin.

In any case, this is how it looks:

Family of one young mother having another young mother, and they both have young children - living on one house.

Daughter-mom likes to take FB face shots that show off her cigarette and a baby in the background sleeping almost half way off of a sloppy bed.

They have SEVEN dogs, that come and go as they please through a doggy door (not gonna bank on cleanliness, here.)

Kinda spells white trash by definition. Not to mention, dogs who are kept in that number that go untrained will take on pack-mentality, pit bull mix or not. This whole situation is shit.
    Maye so but none of us will ever know and yeah, maybe you are right that just because you own nice things doesnt make you trashy but im not one of those people.

But of course Ron has to make some dumbass comment about how im white trash because of my name.

Maye so but none of us will ever know and yeah, maybe you are right that just because you own nice things doesnt make you trashy but im not one of those people.

But of course Ron has to make some dumbass comment about how im white trash because of my name.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I would never smoke indoors with my kids, regardless of my age. I go outside and if the want to be outside with me, I don't let them come around where I am smoking. If I wanna poison myself, fine, but their little lungs don't deserve that shit.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

A plus parenting. How the fuck do you not at least hear your hoard of dogs going nuts?

A plus parenting. How the fuck do you not at least hear your hoard of dogs going nuts?
    Yeah I am sure that dogs are not killing them quietly.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

I'm not really sure why WTBB wants to get behind this one.

It's pretty impossible to defend this shit. They sound and look like horrible parents and people.

Yeah how the fuck is a two year old out of sight long enough to sneak through a doggy door, and then you don't hear all the dogs barking?

I can attest to say that when a dog fight ensues, it happens sofuckingquicklythereisnostoppingit, and then you have to figure out how to get them to stop without injuring more living beings. Shit isn't easy and I have scars to prove it. That being said, parents were trippin.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I'm not really sure why WTBB wants to get behind this one.

It's pretty impossible to defend this shit. They sound and look like horrible parents and people.
    Shut up ron. Im saying its not beyond the realm of possibillities that this happened and wasnt heard right away. The kiddo could have gotten a little further from the house when it happens and who knows, maybe these people had their tv turned up, i dont know. I offering possibilities here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I can attest to say that when a dog fight ensues, it happens sofuckingquicklythereisnostoppingit, and then you have to figure out how to get them to stop without injuring more living beings. Shit isn't easy and I have scars to prove it. That being said, parents were trippin.
    When jasmine/dozer/chevy get to playing, they can be super rough and noah will often times try to get in the middle and i get pissed and tell him to knock it off. One of the dogs could accidentally snap at him and then i've gotta put a dog down.

Siren has never been the same after each fight her and the little one would get in.

Which means I always had to keep her away from sketchy situations even more. The ex is doing her aiiiiight right now and he lets me see them from time to time now, so at least I can be happy about that. Otherwise, I worry all of the time that something is going to happen again and I am not there to 'save' it.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Shut up ron. Im saying its not beyond the realm of possibillities that this happened and wasnt heard right away. The kiddo could have gotten a little further from the house when it happens and who knows, maybe these people had their tv turned up, i dont know. I offering possibilities here.
    Those are all reasons, but not good excuses though!

"Maybe, just maybe, they smoked so much crack that they fell asleep. Maybe the TV was blasting so loud they couldn't hear the toddler's cries. You don't know, Ron! You weren't there!"

Thread Information