Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is it possible for Rape and Sexual Assault to be funny and other related things

I told you I know movies! I am a connoisseur of comedy.

i saw WKUK last night and thought of this thread a few time.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Uhhh HUMMM, umm well, usually i don't get real personal but i'll be brave.
    I used to get all butthurt over it...people using it as slang and whatnot.
    I'm 52 now. I was raped when i 14 By a man that was the boyfriend of a woman i babysat for.
    [There was no penetration however because i tightened up... NOTHING was getting in there... i was also a virgin] and i was also molested by a family friend.
    For years i blacked it all out , didn't give a shit. I actually HATED men though. BIG TIME. I used to beat up boys. I was abusive to any boyfriend i had and to my husband a lot too. Used to beat up girls. Did the whole counseling thing and blah...i just dealt with it on my own. I understand the whole thing with guys using it as slang..doesn't really bother me anymore it's been so long. And personally, i don't think any woman deserves to ever be raped no matter who or what she does for a living. Rape is a very serious thing that can destroy a woman forever. I was beat so bad i was hospitalized for 2 weeks so yeah, it CAN be funny as slang and in certain situations and stuff but the act of rape itself is never humorus. But nahhh, it doesn't really bother me much. Just bad memories. Turned out, The guy actually raped his own daughter and he is dead now [got killed in a wreck] so yep, karma......i'm satisfied with that. Sometimes it gets me if there are rape scenes in movies but for the most part i'm all good.

Sorry if that was too personal for some.
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 04-05-2013 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    ^ I agree with pretty much everything jessielee said. Beside the never being raped part :/

Aww hi, so sorry...i just put myself out there. How old are you? You seem to have come out of it okay.

That a very touchy subject for me also. At ne time in the State of LA you could be give the DP for raping someone under the age of 12 which I totally supported. There is something inside that is murdered when you are assaulted. No amount of pills, therapy, nothing ever fixes it. So without getting into gnarly details, I had totally blocked things out til I was about 20 y/o. Then something kinda brought it all back and man when that wave of memory hits it's devastating. To this day there are sounds, smells, little things that really unhinge me. With my girls I was diligent that they would never have it happen to them. I drilled it in their head what was not appropriate and to never keep a secret no matter what they were told. To my knowledge they were both kept safe. My son on the other hand was molested by an older boy when he was 3, that we welcomed into our house in a matter of 15 minutes. My son has Asperger's and the one time I left it to my dumbass husband to watch him he walks away and leaves him in the care of this teenager that was lying in wait for his chance. I had laid down to take a nap but something told me something was wrong. I jumped up and called my son in the house immediately. The boys were in my husband's shop where I couldn't see them. The thing about Aspie kids is they just tell things very matter of factly no matter what it is. So when I asked what were you and ____ doing? He told me exactly what had just happened. He was young enough that I hope he forgot what happened. It just broke my heart to think that my son might have to fight some of the demons I have. Sorry for the long post but hopefully this answers your question..No I don't find it all that funny, and I have a pretty twisted sense of humor.

S'cuse typos my phone is retarded

You seem like you're a great mom. Must be hard to hear that shit. No worries, I liked to hear your story. I understand about the smells and certain things making flashbacks happen. Mine was alway those briar bushes because he dragged me through them and those fuckers hurt. I too have a wierd sense of humor. I have had a lot of tragedy in my life, my brother was murdered, then this, just lost my sis, 3 of my cats...lol. It sucks but you just gotta get through it. I tried the whole pill thing blad blah...i think it's best just to try and deal with things straight up. So sorry that happened to your son. I would KILL if someone ever touched my child. I hope he doesn't remember too. God bless. Thanks for sharing.

TY..That's very kind of you..Me and Brillig were discussing the other day about the sarcastic sense of humor. My therapist years ago told me it is a coping mechanism

Hahaahaaaa probably my problem as well. My kitties help me a lot too. I love my kitties.
    And my 2 sons are awesome as well.

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear about your story. And I'm glad things have worked out for you and you were able to move on with life and cope. It really isn't a funny thing at all. It's a horrible, devastating thing and I'm truly sorry you went through something so terrible. Thank you for being brave enough to share your story.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i saw WKUK last night and thought of this thread a few time.

Although, I gotta say. This made me laugh REALLY hard. I've been depressed today too, so now I miss reps. Thanks em. Needed the giggle.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    That Grapist video is fucking hilarious. We quote it around my house all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

A woman feels like this? Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    A woman feels like this? Amazing.
    Wait, did you not watch this? It's brilliant satire.

I am watching now.

BUT THEY ARE REALLY TRYING THAT?!

Where were you last year?

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Where were you last year?
    Seriously.

What did the known rapist named tony the tiger say when he frosted up the vagina of a victim?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaapppe! :/

Thread Information