Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Connie Puff (53) arrested on multiple counts after she road rage Brake checked another vehicle, injuring 8 people

The other day I was going down a frontage road and stopped behind a bus. The guy behind me started flicking me off laying on his horn. He went around me and the van and got in a head on. It is a blind curve under a bridge. Neither car was going fast but still did damage. I was laughing at Saturn guy but felt bad for the person he hit.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    It always amazes me how people in their Mom van's with the little stick families on the rear windows act like such jerks with their kids in the car.

Now me I'm very mellow behind the wheel. Once in a while I'll tap the horn if someone is too wrapped up in their phone call to see that the light has changed. But that's about it. And people with the souped up trucks or sporty cars, I expect to drive like idiots, and I keep my distance. But when the kid car jockey cuts me off, flips me off, or whatever? Well I'm disgusted. Little chucky is going to be driving before you know it and this is the example you set?
    i'm with you, puzz. i'm a good driver. not too cautious, but enough. i do not want fights. if someone is riding my ass though, if i'm going the speed limit, i maintain and if i'm going above the speed limit, i'll drop down just to make a point. also, if someone starts laying on the horn because they think i should be turning at a light or something, i'll make a point of waiting out the light without even a hint of creeping.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information