Thread: Amanda Burciaga (21) was sentenced to jail after her daughter was killed by a violent caretaker while Amanda went to work as a prostitute

Amanda Burciaga (21) was sentenced to jail after her daughter was killed by a violent caretaker while Amanda went to work as a prostitute

I know this is old, but still wanted to make a thread for it. Poor baby.

A Salem woman has been convicted in connection with her 2-year-old daughter's murder.

Amanda Burciaga was found guilty on three counts of criminal mistreatment. Prosecutors said the 20 year old failed to take action to protect her two children from her boyfriend, Russell Ros.

Natalia Lee died in March 2008 of blunt force trauma after Ros stomped and kicked her. He was sentenced to 77 years in prison.

Defense attorney Lester Seto said during his opening statement there is no evidence his client knew that Ros was abusing the girl and her 4-year-old brother.

However, The Statesman Journal reports that Burciaga left her children in Ros' care while she worked out-of-state as a prostitute. Ros had a previous conviction for physically abusing her son and was ordered not to have further contact with the children.

Burciaga will be sentenced next month.

Defense attorney Lester Seto said during his opening statement there is no evidence his client knew that Ros was abusing the girl and her 4-year-old brother.

The boy has since been adopted by another family.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...s_a_prostitute
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Russel

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    So this stupid bitch left the kids in his care despite the fact that he had a prior conviction for abusing her son? WTF is that about? Put this stupid bitch under the jail and leave her to rot. What an inhuman slore. "But, he promised me...." And how the fuck do you stomp and kick a baby? HOW? What is it that your brain is lacking that makes you think that shit's okay? He should have gotten the death penalty, IMO. No amount of prison time makes up for that shit. He killed a baby. On purpose. Hope he's getting everything he deserves in prison.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Salem, OR is where I live. I'm surprised I didn't hear about this when I happened.

Oh ya, and fuck him and fuck her.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    So this stupid bitch left the kids in his care despite the fact that he had a prior conviction for abusing her son? WTF is that about? Put this stupid bitch under the jail and leave her to rot. What an inhuman slore. "But, he promised me...." And how the fuck do you stomp and kick a baby? HOW? What is it that your brain is lacking that makes you think that shit's okay? He should have gotten the death penalty, IMO. No amount of prison time makes up for that shit. He killed a baby. On purpose. Hope he's getting everything he deserves in prison.
    This was my first thought. I just don't get it. How can that end well in your head. Even if you don't give a shit about the kid, don't you care about your own life??

People that do shit like this have ZERO regard for consequences and can't see further ahead than one step.

Step 1: Punch and kick baby

Step 2: ???

(some asshole is gonna have to put profit, ha)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

We would be a cold and heartless nation if news such as this is ever looked upon as 'old'. Thank you for reminding us that this has not yet happened. Any news on the degenerate that killed her?

Oops. ..didn't see all the extra details until after I posted. Sorry.

Thread Information