Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bates Motel

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    bwah... i don't do that very often. only once in a while.
    Don't do what?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I'm not wearing any pants
    It's backkkkk!
    Can't believe i forgot to bump this thread up when it came back on.
    Anyone else following it? Boy it's getting good! I absolutely love Dylan.
    And holy crap Emma....hahahaa she got it going on. I was hoping it would be with Norman though.
    I thought for sure they would have the two of them knock boots.
    Freddie highmore is great actor. And I have a feeling sheriff Alex and Norma will be gettng it on!
    I could not believe the little twist last week involving her brother. That just freaked me out. Damn Norma, you have issues. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    It's backkkkk!
    And holy crap Emma....hahahaa she got it going on. I was hoping it would be with Norman though.
    Freddie highmore is great actor. And I have a feeling sheriff Alex and Norma will be gettng it on!
    I could not believe the little twist last week involving her brother. That just freaked me out. Damn Norma, you have issues. lol
    I'm watching EP1 on Netflix. What was the point of dragging the body all the way from the house to one of the rooms, only to get blood in room, making it necessary to replace rugs in 4 rooms?

I was just trying to refresh and catch up, but I'm stuck already.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    It's backkkkk!
    I wonder if Norma's lying, tho?
    I think Norma has some weird attraction to all the men in her life. I bet she was the one that came on to her brother. Just like I think she had some weird thing going on with Dylan. Then Norman was born and now her weird fetish has passed on to him. One thing for sure- the Bates family is fucked UP.

Norman plays creepy well. I don't like the new gothic chick. UGH. But I think it will be great when gothic chick and Norma clash. Norma is not going to put up with her for long.

I think the whole show is great. It's been interesting to see Norman transfer into a creepy dude. It's like every episode slowly pushes him a little further into madness.

It's already up to episode 5 in Season 2. They're only showing the most recent on the website. :(

I just started watching this show, and I really like. Does anyone know if you can get season 1 on dvd? I missed most of that season. A&E had a marathon on a while back, but I wasn't able to sit through every episode, so I caught an episode here or there. I really like it. Dylan is so frickin hot

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

season 1 is on netflix streaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    season 1 is on netflix streaming.
    Thanks!!!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm not wearing any pants
    Just need to say...didn't see tht one coming. I just caught up on the season finale. WOW, no spoiler here folks.

Has anyone else been watching the new season of Bates Motel? Holy crap, Norman is REALLY starting to lose it!

And Dylan and Emma?? Did not see that coming.

This season is really creepy. It's getting kind of uncomfortable to watch. I think this is my favorite season so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    This season is really creepy. It's getting kind of uncomfortable to watch. I think this is my favorite season so far!
    Really? I love this show, don't get my wrong, but I liked the other seasons better. Maybe it's because I miss Norman being at home, and doing his crazy things lol.

And I really do NOT want Dylan to move to Seattle!!!

The other seasons seem to bore me by this point but not this season. I'm not sure what it is, maybe the fact that Norman seems very, very crazy now. I don't think Dillon will end up actually moving. I can't imagine there not being some sort of fallout that prevents him from going. The dude can't really catch a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy1217 View Post
    The other seasons seem to bore me by this point but not this season. I'm not sure what it is, maybe the fact that Norman seems very, very crazy now. I don't think Dillon will end up actually moving. I can't imagine there not being some sort of fallout that prevents him from going. The dude can't really catch a break.
    True. I also miss the drama and thrill of when Dylan was in the pot business. The raids and killings and stuff, it was exciting.

Since it's dead in here...bumping just to say I think this is the best show ever, of all the shows I have seen.

Happy Friday!

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Since it's dead in here...bumping just to say I think this is the best show ever, of all the shows I have seen.

Happy Friday!
    It was a good show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    It was a good show.
    I forgot how good until I re-watched it. They don't have shows like that on any more...

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I forgot how good until I re-watched it. They don't have shows like that on any more...
    Every now and then a good show comes out such as Yellowjackets.

Thread Information