Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tanya Byrd (45) dismembered by son who took a picture posing with her severed head

Wow. I saw a guest checking this out. I must have missed it first time around. Bumping so I can make a FB post.

Oh wow. You can do an image search on google and find the uncensored pictures.

A schizophrenic man charged with murdering and dismembering his mother had plotted to kill her for years, the victim’s heartbroken sister said Wednesday.

In a chilling interview with the Daily News, Cassandra McLean recalled how Byrd, 52, found her troubled 23-year-old son scouring the Internet for ways to cover up a murder. He later created a MySpace page titled “Kill the bitch Tanya.”
    “Three weeks ago, he went on Twitter and posted, ‘Tanya must die,’ ” she said.

Sources said Byrd wanted her son, who was convicted of attacking two police officers in 2010, out of her home after suspecting that he had physically abused his 7-year-old brother, Nasyr.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2mbafDENN

Suspect Bashid McLean, 23, went to police Tuesday morning and told them his mom, Tanya Byrd, 45, had gone missing. He gave cops a picture of her that they later used to identify the body, police sources said.

When cops entered Byrd’s Morrisania apartment, they were overwhelmed by a smell of bleach and recovered an electric power saw, sources added.

“This was a premeditated murder,” said Cassandra McLean, 49, Byrd’s sister. “A year ago, he was looking up how to commit a murder without getting caught."

She added that Byrd once told her McLean had tweeted "Tanya must die."

“But my sister, as his mother, loved him so much," she said. "She thought nothing of this.”

Cassandra McLean said Bashid McLean suffers from schizophrenia and once told her “that demons followed him.”

She added that he held a long grudge against his mom after he was placed in foster care as a child.

“He used to start fires for no reason at the group home where he lived,” she said.

“Once, my father came and got him and he set a fire at my father’s house. He’s been troubled for a long time.”

Bashid McLean reunited with his mother about five years ago. But he began to resent Byrd’s love for her second son, now 6 years old, who was born with Down syndrome, Cassandra McLean said.

“He was big-time jealous of the attention [the younger son] got,” she said. “The only thing he wanted was the love of his mother. But he wasn’t neglected. His mother gave him love.”

Cassandra McLean said Bashid, who is the father of a 3-month-old son, was so determined to get away with the grisly killing that he even called her Tuesday morning to tell her his mom had disappeared after meeting up with an ex-boyfriend.

“He was covering up his tracks,” she said.

Byrd’s funeral will be held in Neptune, N.J., where she and her sister grew up. A date has not yet been set.

Bashid McLean is charged with murder, hindering prosecution and unlawful dissection of a human body. An alleged accomplice, 26-year-old William Harris, is charged with hindering prosecution, unlawful dissection, criminal possession of stolen property and unlawful possession of marijuana.

Cassandra McLean, who now plans to raise her sister's younger son, said she has one question for Bashid.

“Why did you take my sister from her 6-year-old Down syndrome son?” she asked. “Never mind that you took her from us. But why did you take her from [him]?”

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2013...victims-sister

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Beyond crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Oh wow. You can do an image search on google and find the uncensored pictures.

A schizophrenic man charged with murdering and dismembering his mother had plotted to kill her for years, the victim?s heartbroken sister said Wednesday.

In a chilling interview with the Daily News, Cassandra McLean recalled how Byrd, 52, found her troubled 23-year-old son scouring the Internet for ways to cover up a murder. He later created a MySpace page titled ?Kill the bitch Tanya.?
    ?Three weeks ago, he went on Twitter and posted, ?Tanya must die,? ? she said.

Sources said Byrd wanted her son, who was convicted of attacking two police officers in 2010, out of her home after suspecting that he had physically abused his 7-year-old brother, Nasyr.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2mbafDENN
    I was only able to find the censored pics - and maybe thats a good thing. Usually I'm ok with gore stuff. But for some reason I don't want to see this one.
    Also - he was looking for ways to cover up a murder? I wonder if what he found included taking pics with the body and putting parts in trash bags in various locations near where you live, then reporting them missing?

I could only find the censored photos as well.

Could only find censored ones too & I am ashamed that I searched for it...off to delete my browser history

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Could only find censored ones too & I am ashamed that I searched for it...off to delete my browser history
    twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Quoththeraven View Post
    I could only find the censored photos as well.
    I never found any pictures of her head that the son was holding- I'm talking about the pictures of her body dumped all around town.

Here was one picture

Oh I saw that one. Couldn't make out what was in the suitcase though. I'm guessing a leg

I saw an extremely graphic picture of some of her body parts all mixed up together... Looked like she was wearing a big long necklace and a watch... part of her arm bone was coming out of her arm. Pretty gruesome. I think the Google search terms I used were "Tanya Byrd severed head."

I really hope I'm never accused of a violent crime. My computer and cell phone will be very misleading as to what type of person I am.

Edited because I went back and looked at the picture I was talking about above, and that's not Tanya Byrd. I don't know why it came up under that search.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Some people are just BORN EVIL! This kid is one of those. So effed up......
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I went to the three main gore sites and they all had the same pic I did.
    If those people cant find a gore pic then it must not exist on the world of interwebs.
    I read that the photo posted came from NY Daily and a lot of people were asking them how they came to have that selfie he took. But I havent found once where they responded

I wonder what the circumstances were that led to him being permanently remove from the home and placed in foster care. Not to defend what this kid did or anything, but kids get tortured in some foster homes, plus the fact that his mom had another child but still didn't petition to have him returned?

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I wonder what the circumstances were that led to him being permanently remove from the home and placed in foster care. Not to defend what this kid did or anything, but kids get tortured in some foster homes, plus the fact that his mom had another child but still didn't petition to have him returned?
    Yes but on the flip side, maybe she sent him away because he was killing kittens and displaying other sociopathic tendencies.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Feetprints View Post
    I can't decide if that's a really awesome friend or a really really horrible one. Probably awesome from this guy's perspective. And that's some amazing loyalty to a friend, I guess, but damn.
    I dunno, if a friend of mine had just brutally murdered his own mother and me just bring a friend.....then my friend asks me to help dispose of the body....I might perhaps be a little afraid to tell such a crazy fuck of a friend no. Iffin' he could do that to his mom cuz she told him to grow up and move out, it wouldn't be that far of a stretch to collect and pose with my severed head cuz I said no.

You gotta wonder if there is more to the story. What happened to him to hate her that much? That right there is some serious raging hatred he had for her.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-06-2013 at 12:30 AM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I dunno, if a friend of mine had just brutally murder his own mother and me just bring a friend.....then my friends asks me to help dispose of the body....I might perhaps be a little afraid to tell such a crazy fuck of a friend no. Iffin' he could do that to his mom cuz she told him to grow up and move out, it wouldn't be that far of a stretch to collect and pose with my severed head cuz I said no.

You gotta wonder if there is more to the story. What happened to him to hate her that much? That right there is some serious raging hatred he had for her.
    I was under the impression that he was schizophrenic. Those type of people lash out on their loved ones because they don't know what they are doing. Think about it for a sec: if he despised his mother that much why not just move the fuck out? Posing with a severed head screams mental illness to me.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hatred and mental illness can be a really gnarly combination. I agree severe mental here. I have totally despised a few people in my lifetime and they would be in some deep shit if I were to lose charge of my faculties. Sounds like this fella lost his awhile ago.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I couldn't find any uncensored picture either. And I'm not ashamed to admit I searched for it. Well, a little.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    someone requested the pic he took, for now this is all i have.
    im working on the uncensored version

First Of All... Why Anyone Would Want To See An Uncensored Version Of This Is Beyond Me...
    Have Some Respect.

Also I Just Kinda Wanna Smack That Smug Look Off His Face =/

I had to laugh at what Beantown posted on FB when I posted this. She doesn't seem to want to post here anymore. Hi Beany

this is an olddddddddddddddddddddd story WTF? you guys have nothing new going on? wow

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I had to laugh at what Beantown posted on FB when I posted this. She doesn't seem to want to post here anymore. Hi Beany

this is an olddddddddddddddddddddd story WTF? you guys have nothing new going on? wow
    Oh, that's her?? Haha I was like "who's this dick?"
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I took from the article that the mom had a drug issue and that was why her son was taken away initially. Not sure but she must have cleaned up before or around the time she had the other child.

I think she probably thought he was more bark than bite when it came to his behavior and never thought he would go this far. I am glad tho that the child was not involved and wont be hurt anymore by his bigger brother.
    There doesnt seem to be like an ounce of sadness or remorse of what he did posing all smug like in those pictures.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Sorry if this has already been posted. I drove 9 hours today and am brain dead.

I helped Bronx man after he chopped up his mother because my ‘Insides were spaghetti’
    EXCLUSIVE: William Harris, 26, told the Daily News that he buckled under orders from Bahsid McLean to dispose of the dismembered body of McLean’s, 52-year-old mother Tanya Byrd.

The sicko charged with helping a Bronx man chop up and dump his mother’s body said he only assisted in the gruesome task because the schizophrenic son’s words turned him into “spaghetti.”

William Harris, 26, told the Daily News that he buckled under orders from Bahsid McLean to dispose of the dismembered body of McLean’s, 52-year-old mother Tanya Byrd.

“He was yelling,” Harris said in an exclusive interview in a visitor’s room at Rikers Island. “I just turned to spaghetti. My insides were spaghetti. I didn’t know what else to do.”

He said he dared not argue with the baby-faced McLean — who even snapped a cell phone picture of himself holding his mother’s severed head as a trophy.

“A lot was happening,” Harris said. “He was screaming. . . . I was against what he was doing, but I did it because of his condition.”

McLean allegedly killed his mother before carving up her corpse with a 2-foot Black & Decker jigsaw inside their Westchester Ave. apartment, sources said.

Bashid McLean, 23, in a picture from his cell phone, poses with what appears to be his mother’s severed head, say sources.
    “He told me to open the bag,” recalled Harris, his chin sinking into his chest. “He told me to take it out.”

Harris, who was caught on security camera carrying bags stuffed with Byrd’s remains, was arrested soon after cops collared McLean on Tuesday.

Sources said McLean, 23, later confessed to the haunting crime.

Byrd’s remains were stuffed into garbage bags and dumped in four locations around the South Bronx.

Investigators found the chilling self-portrait of McLean grinning with his mother’s decapitated head on his cell phone.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1278027
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Thread Information