Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tanya Byrd (45) dismembered by son who took a picture posing with her severed head

Tanya Byrd (45) dismembered by son who took a picture posing with her severed head

Tanya Byrd

Her severed leg

A map of her body parts

Her son Bahsid

A 23-year-old accused of chopping up his slain mother with a power saw took a picture of himself grinning with the woman's severed head before he allegedly sprinkled her remains around a Bronx neighborhood.

Bahsid McLean posed in front of the bathroom mirror holding Tanya Byrd's bloody head like a trophy and used his cell phone to snap a grisly photo as a keepsake, sources told The New York Post.

Police say he and a pal then stuffed the 45-year-old's body parts into three heavy-duty garbage bags, some of which were zipped inside luggage, and dumped them in at least four different locations in Morrisania, where they were discovered early Tuesday morning by a dog-walker.
    'He's definitely sick,' a law-enforcement source told The Post. 'It's a ghoulish act. This guy is so mentally defective to do that. That's pretty outrageous.'

Police say McLean, whose Twitter handle is @killtanyabyrd, stabbed his mother to death in the bedroom of the apartment they shared on either Sunday night or Monday morning. It is not clear whether McLean's seven-year-old brother Nasyr, who has Down's syndrome, was home.

The gruesome pictures, discovered by cops on his cell phone, and an initial confession led to McLean's murder charge on Wednesday.

Byrd's sister Cassandra McLean told The New York Daily News that the mother-of-three had caught McLean scouring the Internet for how to tips on covering up a murder and that he later created a MySpace page called 'Kill the bitch Tanya.'

Police say McLean murdered his mother because she 'wanted him to grow up and move out and be a man,' The Post reported.

His aunt said her nephew harbored resentment towards his mom after he was placed in a foster home while she battled a drug problem. He came back to live with her when he was 18. He was also suspected of abusing his younger brother, whose body began displaying bruises.

His friend, William Harris, 26, allegedly helped him get rid of the body. The pair were reportedly caught on surveillance video at a nearby hardware store where they bought a power saw with cash.

A blade and a box were found in the apartment McLean shared with his mother while the saw - 2-foot-long Black and Decker jigsaw - was found at Harris' home, sources said.

Cassandra McLean labelled the 23-year-old a 'monster' who had been plotting his mother's murder. 'My nephew is a monster,' she told the Daily News. 'This murder was premeditated.'

She said he deserves the death penalty. 'He took away one of God's angels, and for that he deserves to go to hell.'

Even his father said he was a bad egg.

'He did destructive things,' James McLean told the Daily News. 'He set fires; nobody could control him.'

His sister, Porsche Lovett, said he wasn't remotely sorry for what he'd done. 'He looked me in the eyes and told me he did nothing wrong when he killed her,' she told the Daily News. 'I don't know who he is.'

McLean confessed to the sickening crime after police found a shower curtain missing at his apartment, which wreaked of bleach. The shower curtain was later found wrapped around his mom's body parts in one of the bags dumped on the curb for collection.

McLean was charged yesterday with second-degree murder and he and Harris were also booked on charges of hindering prosecution and the unlawful dissection of a human body.

When they were questioned they both blames the murder on the other. Harris, who has been arrested 12 times prior to yesterday's booking, told police McLean confessed to the slaying on the subway and begged for his help. Meanwhile, McLean, who was on probation after attacking two police officers with a knife in 2010, said Harris killed the woman at their apartment.

'Bashid had a problem controlling his rage,' a neighbor told the Daily News. 'He had creepy eyes. Didn't like to look you in the eye ? but when he did, they went right through you.'

McLean confessed to the crime late on Tuesday after cops found the electric saw and other carving implements.

Police were overwhelmed by the stench of bleach when they entered the apartment Bahsid McLean shared with his mother and little brother. He was led out of the house in handcuffs after police recovered the frightening evidence in the apartment.

Byrd's body parts were found strewn around at least four different curbside locations within a half-mile of the pair's Morrisania home in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

The pieces - which include her head, torso, right leg and hands - were found zipped into travel bags or stuffed into plastic garbage bags.

McLean, who suffers learning disabilities, admitted to the crime during questioning by NYPD officers, sources told The New York Daily News.

Investigators spent Tuesday scouring through piles of trash in the South Bronx neighborhood after a horrified dog-walker discovered the human remains in a travel bag at around 4:30am and called police.

One-by-one, Byrd's decapitated head, right leg, torso and hands have been unearthed in the area around Eagle Avenue, 158th Street, 156th Street and Cauldwell Avenue.

Some of Byrd's body parts were still wearing the clothes she was in when she was slaughtered, police sources had said.

Byrd was taken to the medical examiner to determine the cause of death, which came back with stabbing on Wednesday

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1275170

his twitter handle is killtanyabird? wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

and not to be gross, but i wonder if the pictures were leaked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    and not to be gross, but i wonder if the pictures were leaked.
    if they were, i don't want to see them. /wussy.

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    what in the actual fuck? why did this woman let him into her house?!!? not trying to blame the victim, but damn. O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

That's disgusting. Kill your mother and dismember the body because she wants you to grow up, wow!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    He's just misunderstood. It was probably an accident.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 03-03-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: I was not an accident. I was planned to the hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I was probably an accident.
    Probably

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Oops.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

someone requested the pic he took, for now this is all i have.
    im working on the uncensored version

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    what in the actual fuck? why did this woman let him into her house?!!? not trying to blame the victim, but damn. O.o
    He lived with her! I wonder if she knew about the twitter name and just thought it was a "joke".
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    someone requested the pic he took, for now this is all i have.
    im working on the uncensored version

Man, he looks almost proud of himself. What a smug bastard.

The leg looks like it could be a small person

Pics taken from here, sorry it's a Daily Mail article, interesting though - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490
    Last edited by Jem; 03-02-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Dude looks like he's got big titties

Dude has bigger titties than I do.

He and a pal got rid of the body parts? How the....what the....how do you start that conversation? "So I killed my mom and man, it is a fucking mess. Help a brother out, dawg."

Can you imagine trying to get your dog to 'leave it' when they come across that?

what the fuckity fuck????? Yup..that's all I got.

Both of those kids are straight insane.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted-texan View Post
    That's disgusting. Kill your mother and dismember the body because she wants you to grow up, wow!
    Agreed. What a freak, geez.

Wow, again. That's about all I can muster on this one.

Andthe photo of him and the head - man his shirt is nice and white. How'd he manage that?

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I sincerely hope the 7yo brother wasn't there to witness any of it.

He and a pal got rid of the body parts? How the....what the....how do you start that conversation? "So I killed my mom and man, it is a fucking mess. Help a brother out, dawg."
    I can't decide if that's a really awesome friend or a really really horrible one. Probably awesome from this guy's perspective. And that's some amazing loyalty to a friend, I guess, but damn.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    What. The. Fuck.

Life at home couldn't have been that great. Wonder if he would go around the house telling her one day he'd kill her? FUCK.

Thread Information