Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Crawford missing from WV since June 2011 - Presumed Dead

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by closureneeded View Post
    I am so glad our story has been added here. I am Jeff's family/ There has been a lot posted on the topix forum and we have got some info from there. we still have no clue where to begin to search for Jeff. We as a family have searched on own own for almost 2 years now. Maybe with fresh minds on the situation we will receive some useful information or advice here. All appreciated! Thank you for being interested in our story!

welcome to MDS. i'm glad you came and talked to us, but at the same time, i'm sorry that you have to be here. what's happening to your family isn't fair. i just hope that the reason they haven't charged marty with anything yet is because they're working to get all their ducks in a row, so to speak, so that when they DO charge him, there's no chance of the charges being dropped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Yes I would hope so too. That is the only thing that has kept us going in all this matter. So much time has gone by now. It's been 1yr and 7 months now. How long does it take? You would think there would have been enough evidence all over the car. you think there would have been evidence from the bodies of the girls. Some where in all this time, you would think they would have enough to charge somebody with something. The only one they want to name is Jeff. They don't know where he is , and won't look for him. I don't understand!

That's what I don't understand...why the police have not arrested anyone else.
    And why they seem like they're not even actively working on the case anymore.

Do Tonda and Ashley's family think Jeff did the crime?

The ones that our family have spoke with, have said they don't believe so. I haven't spoke with any of them lately, so don't know if opinions have changed. If anyone has a right to there opinion on it, they do. I don't blame them. What else were they suppose to think , when Jeff wasn't found with the girls. I think they also feel to some extent as we feel. If they say he done this, then where is he? He couldn't have done this alone, where are the ones who helped him? Where and what is the evidence against Jeff? Why has no one been charged in relation to any of this? Why won't they look for him?? They have found others in other states, why can't they find Jeff??? Why?? Because We believe he has been killed also and has just not been found yet. It took more than one person to commit this crime, some one else out there knows what happened. We know Marty has to know something. Some one has had to mess up somewhere down the line with this. Told something they shouldn't or whatever. I'm just trying to give who ever that person/persons may be a way to get the info out there and feel as safe as possible doing so. We need help in this. we cannot do this alone. Please anyone with any information , please come forward in the return of Jeff Crawford!

The case is active. They say they have no new leads, but as and if they get them, they check it out. That is the answer we are given.

I really thought with the $10,000 reward, people would start talking.

Apparently not. We thought so to.

is any one allowed to see the police reports?? a way to get copies??? if anything was found in the car?? was that jeffs only car?? - i know in california we have the california bureau of investigation, they can step in when cops aren't doing there jobs, idk if you have some one like that you can call?? even maybe some outside media we can contact??

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    is any one allowed to see the police reports?? a way to get copies??? if anything was found in the car?? was that jeffs only car?? - i know in california we have the california bureau of investigation, they can step in when cops aren't doing there jobs, idk if you have some one like that you can call?? even maybe some outside media we can contact??
    all of this. where's wtbb? she was in contact with detective dan (la woo ), he worked on missing people cases. maybe he'd have some advice?
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

No we can not see the police report. It is an open investigation. So records are sealed. I don't know about if we have a Wv Bureau of Investigation. we have tried to contact FBI. We have a office in the next county over from us. From what I understand from them, they can not come in on a case, unless the local authorities invite them in. Request their assistance. Our local authorities apparently think they have got a hold on this, because they have not requested this. SOOO we are limited there. As for media....the last time we requested the media to do an update or question the law and see if there were any updates. They said first before they do the story, SP had to approve what was said on the news, before it could be reported. When they called to see if this could be done, I assume Sp said no new reoprts, because they called us back and said there was nothing they could do. We have tried to contact Nancy Grace about this. One of her producers actually called and seemed interested. Then we never heard from them again. What happened I don't know. We had Texas Equasearch in here. They are a voluteer search team who goes all over to search for missing people. They have the manpower and equipment to do so. We worked and worked to get Jeff's story to them They finally made a visit to our small town to see us. We were thrilled! The met with us the day the got here. Was very interested. They said they believed they could be of some help to us! The next day they met with SP, because once again they all work together as a team. After meeting with SP, they met with our family again. You could tell the enthusiasm to help us had changed. They said maybe it would be best if we came back after hunting season is over. Disappointed, but we complied and just said please make sure you come back and help us, we can't do this alone. This was in October, they annouced the warrant for Jeff in December .

god i hate that you are having to go thru this i've been there except w/ good police - i know the CBI here doesn't have to be invite, they can come in when the proper police procedures aren't being done - maybe you can find out if you have one

if you do not mind, i would like to call the cbi here - just for information, instructions and advice maybe?? also i would you mind if i contacted press?? we have a group out here that don't care if SP gives permission, it might spur them on if they don't - if it is ok w/ your family??

also WTBB - yes! can you call det. dan???

Absolutely! That's why I'm here. Please feel free. We can use all the help we can get.

You're awesome Harlette!

ty! wfw! -

ok, i will give it a try, see what i can find out - and report back -

wfw - do you think wtbb can call det. dan??

Thank you Harlette !

ty! wfw! -

ok, i will give it a try, see what i can find out - and report back -

wfw - do you think wtbb can call det. dan??
    I have no idea about wtbb calling det. dan. But that would be awesome!

I emailed 4 different news stations last year about this case, to see if they could do some reporting on it, but they never did.
    Even like a little human interest story, just anything to keep the story out there...but I guess if the cops aren't going to give any info, the news stations won't bother.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    I have no idea about wtbb calling det. dan. But that would be awesome!

I emailed 4 different news stations last year about this case, to see if they could do some reporting on it, but they never did.
    Even like a little human interest story, just anything to keep the story out there...but I guess if the cops aren't going to give any info, the news stations won't bother.
    well i'm gonna start trying now - and i have some time on my hands - i hope wtbb comes by - det dan would know the best way thing to help

this is just such an injustice - its travesty!

god i hate that you are having to go thru this i've been there except w/ good police - i know the CBI here doesn't have to be invite, they can come in when the proper police procedures aren't being done - maybe you can find out if you have one

if you do not mind, i would like to call the cbi here - just for information, instructions and advice maybe?? also i would you mind if i contacted press?? we have a group out here that don't care if SP gives permission, it might spur them on if they don't - if it is ok w/ your family??

also WTBB - yes! can you call det. dan???
    i just texted her and asked her to come to this thread. hopefully she'll show up soon. :)

I remember years and years ago, my grandmother would complain about the local newspapers/news shows never updating their stories.
    Looks like it hasn't changed much around here.

Map of Duncan Creek Rd. http://goo.gl/maps/GtSud

Mason County, population 27,324.

Mason, also known as Mason City, is a town in Mason County, West Virginia, population 968

Point Pleasant is a city in and the county seat of Mason County, West Virginia population 4,350

Gallipolis Ferry population 817

Apple Grove population 204

I can't find much info on Jeffer's Ridge.

Mapquest brought up this when I entered Jeffer's Ridge (Where Jeff lived) and Duncan Creek Rd. (Where the bodies were found.) http://goo.gl/maps/bZggq
    Last edited by WooFrigginHoo; 02-18-2013 at 08:59 PM.

I remember years and years ago, my grandmother would complain about the local newspapers/news shows never updating their stories.
    Looks like it hasn't changed much around here.
    well 48 hrs went against san fransisco pd and got my friends kid and 2 others murder in one weekend changed from suicide to murder (they were stabbed here is a story on 1 of the 3 - not my friend http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-5636627.html) and now has a huge scandal being investigated that police were labeling every one suicides to up their solve rate - and w/ have kfi - they don't trust any govt officials - they spear headed getting gvnr gray davis thrown of office - they are like a dog w/ a bone - if i can get them - omg that would help! and they love these kinds of stories- wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by closureneeded View Post
    I am so glad our story has been added here. I am Jeff's family/ There has been a lot posted on the topix forum and we have got some info from there. we still have no clue where to begin to search for Jeff. We as a family have searched on own own for almost 2 years now. Maybe with fresh minds on the situation we will receive some useful information or advice here. All appreciated! Thank you for being interested in our story!
    I'm so sorry this is happening. :( To have your loved one missing for almost so years is bad enough...now they have a warrant out on him? Seems to me like the Marty character is the one to be looking at.

I hope you get answers.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

well 48 hrs went against san fransisco pd and got my friends kid and 2 others murder in one weekend changed from suicide to murder (they were stabbed here is a story on 1 of the 3 - not my friend http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18559_162-5636627.html) and now has a huge scandal being investigated that police were labeling every one suicides to up their solve rate - and w/ have kfi - they don't trust any govt officials - they spear headed getting gvnr gray davis thrown of office - they are like a dog w/ a bone - if i can get them - omg that would help! and they love these kinds of stories- wish me luck!
    Good Luck!!

Map of Duncan Creek Rd. http://goo.gl/maps/GtSud

Mason County, population 27,324.

Mason, also known as Mason City, is a town in Mason County, West Virginia, population 968

Point Pleasant is a city in and the county seat of Mason County, West Virginia population 4,350

Gallipolis Ferry population 817

Apple Grove population 204

I can't find much info on Jeffer's Ridge.

Mapquest brought up this when I entered Jeffer's Ridge (Where Jeff lived) and Duncan Creek Rd. (Where the bodies were found.) http://goo.gl/maps/bZggq
    ty! how could he get them there w/ out a car! and who sells a car while his hose is burning down!! = any research you'v already done i would appreciate - same w/ you closureneeded of you can??

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WooFrigginHoo again.

but dam -that small town - smh - either he has connection w/ cops. or they are barney fife w/out andy

Thread Information