Thread: Storage Wars star Mark Balelo (40) killed himself after being arrested on drug charges

Storage Wars star Mark Balelo (40) killed himself after being arrested on drug charges

Star of A&E's "Storage Wars" Mark Balelo was found dead in his car on Monday just two days after being arrested for drug charges for possession of methamphetamine.
    In an apparent suicide, the reality TV personality parked his car and left it running at his auction house in Simi Valley, Calif asphyxiating himself with carbon monoxide Sunday night, according to TMZ.
    After his arrest it was reported that he was very distraught from the event and told his fiance to come over because he was concerned he may hurt himself.

His fiance left the 40-year-old Balelo at his office after he seemed to be doing better but his body was found early Monday morning by employees.
    Balelo appeared in several episodes of the A&E hit reality series and was known for wearing flashy clothes and donned the nickname Rico Suave. His "Storage Wars" claim to fame was when he helped return a rare Superman comic book valued at $1 million to its owner, actor Nicholas Cage.
    "Storage Wars" has been under fire as of recent with a pending lawsuit filed by former cast member Dave Hester who is claiming the series is completely fake and valuables are placed on purpose in the storage units to make for better television.
    The network's lawyers want the lawsuit to be tossed calling it an "exaggerated self-portrait."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz2KiKSasOE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

thanks, olivia!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

oh wow. I used to watch that show. Saw him on a few episodes. Thats crazy

Wow, I love that show. Didn't care so much for his character in the show and how he portrayed himself, but still RIP, no one should have to commit suicide to escape.

is he the guy who bought the unit for $$$$$ for a nintendo that wasn't worth anything?

did i just out myself? eep. ha. my parents have limited cable and this is the one show we can agree on when i go over to their house. :)

r.i.p. dude. i can't imagine how a meth charge could be worth dying for, but then again i've never had a meth problem.

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Quote Originally Posted by whackjob View Post
    is he the guy who bought the unit for $$$$$ for a nintendo that wasn't worth anything?

did i just out myself? eep. ha. my parents have limited cable and this is the one show we can agree on when i go over to their house. :)

r.i.p. dude. i can't imagine how a meth charge could be worth dying for, but then again i've never had a meth problem.
    Yes that was him.

I am having a harder time forgiving this guy for offing himself. I feel super bad for his fiance.. I hope she isn't all methed out.

maybe she's like my sister, hasn't done any drugs but hooked up with a tweeker. no clue that he's spun. doesn't see signs that he's using.

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

This was BF's favorite show. He immediately stopped watching after it hit that the show was completely fake. It was pretty obvious, but I think knowing it's fake make it worse.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I love this show and this gave me the sads. Rip man.

Next to operation repo, duck dynasty, and undercover boss. This show is fakey

Yeah, it was alwayws pretty obvious it was faked. Like the fact that there were about 50+ people at the storage auctions yet only the main characters are bidding? I don't think so. Mind, I still liked watching it.

He was the crazy nintendo guy like. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Godzilla View Post
    I'm willing to believe Duck Dynasty is the least fake of all those shows. The rest are faker than Pam Andersons tits.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    RIP dude. Meth is a helluva drug.

I fucking love duck dynasty. These people are like my norcal relatives, but with money.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

wow! he always seemed a little off, very twitchy, thats sad

Quote Originally Posted by Chinese Godzilla View Post
    'Undercover Boss' is fake?

A meth charge seems not worth dying for. Very sorry for those he left behind. RIP.

Thread Information