Thread: Another Morgan Ingram?

Another Morgan Ingram?

This is hauntingly similar to Morgan's story.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...stalking-video

Most students want to break away from the family ties when they go off to college, but one University of Cincinnati senior has taken it to drastic extremes by getting a restraining order out against her parents.

Aubrey Ireland, a 21-year-old music theater major at College-Conservatory of Music, convinced a judge to sign a TRO against David and Julie Ireland, claiming that they stalked her, accused her of using illegal drugs, promiscuity and suffering from emotional woes.

PHOTOS: Celebrities Who Have Filed For Bankruptcy

Despite their daughter routinely making the dean's list, the overly protective pair would regularly make the 600 mile drive from Kansas to Ohio to check up on her unannounced at school and informed her department head she had mental issues that could force them to go to court to have her treated.

?It?s just been really embarrassing and upsetting to have my parents come to my university when I?m a grown adult and just basically slander my name and follow me around,? Aubrey said in an October 9 court hearing.

PHOTOS: Hulk Hogan Files Federal Lawsuit After Sex Tape Leaked

The Irelands even went so far as to spy on her by installing monitoring software on her laptop and cellphone so that they could read her messages and know exactly who she called or texted. It was ?like I was a dog with a collar on,? she said.

The school clearly took the threat seriously and even went so far as to hire special security guards to keep the talented musician's "helicopter" parents out of her performances, and when the Ireland's stopped paying her tuition because she?d cut off all contact with them, the school gave her a full scholarship for her final year.

PHOTOS: Stars? Most Embarassing Moments

Finally Aubrey could take no more, and took legal action to keep them away and the judge finally granted the stalking order stating they must stay at least 500 feet away and have no contact with her until September 2013.

"I never wanted this to happen, that's the last thing I wanted," she told ABCNews.com. "But I wasn't in control of my life at all anymore. I knew that they were holding me back emotionally, mentally, and professionally and that it got to the point where that was basically my last option."

ON YOUR RADAR 2012: Biggest & Most Shocking Celebrity Scandals Of The Year

However, her mom Julie still doesn't think there is a problem. "We're not bothering her."

Watch the video on RadarOnline.com

The term "helicopter parents" has been coined to describe people who or simply embarrass their adult children by paying extremely close attention to them and constantly "hovering" overhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

A rival to the Morgan thread?!

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    A rival to the Morgan thread?!
    I doubt this thread will attract the attention that the Morgan thread has. This girl is still alive.

Someone!! Save her now!!

If the parents start blogging and invent a con crew, then you better look out!

I saw this on the news today and thought the exact same thing! Too bad Morgan couldn't have gotten a restraining order against Toni!

Hopefully, the daughter doesn't make the same mistake(s) with her child(ren).

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    I saw this on the news today and thought the exact same thing! Too bad Morgan couldn't have gotten a restraining order against Toni!
    It's too bad Morgan didn't have people in her corner like this girl does. I thought that was really cool that the school gave her a full scholarship after her shitty parents quit paying her tuition.

I think the parents behavior goes a bit beyond helicopter parents. Jeez, 600 mile trips just to hear, "WTF are you guys doing here?!". Being a mini-copter of a 6 yo, I now know what the limit is.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    I think the parents behavior goes a bit beyond helicopter parents. Jeez, 600 mile trips just to hear, "WTF are you guys doing here?!". Being a mini-copter of a 6 yo, I now know what the limit is.
    Crazy, isn't it?

And I thought my parents were bad when I was that age.

I'm glad she was a strong enough person to take control of her life. If Morgan had done something like this she might still be here too. Shame on these parents.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Crazy, isn't it?

And I thought my parents were bad when I was that age.

I'm glad she was a strong enough person to take control of her life. If Morgan had done something like this she might still be here too. Shame on these parents.

I think this too. If Morgan had just been a little bit stronger, maybe things would have turned out differently. I think she wanted to be strong, but had some co-dependency issues, too.

I'm not sure if this is coming out the way I want it conveyed. I'm not sure how else to express what I mean.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I think this too. If Morgan had just been a little bit stronger, maybe things would have turned out differently. I think she wanted to be strong, but had some co-dependency issues, too.

I'm not sure if this is coming out the way I want it conveyed. I'm not sure how else to express what I mean.
    I understand what you mean. I think that as dysfunctional as that family was, Morgan still (maybe subconsciously) took some sort of comfort in the way her parents attempted to shelter her. Otherwise, I think she would have at least tried to distance herself.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I understand what you mean. I think that as dysfunctional as that family was, Morgan still (maybe subconsciously) took some sort of comfort in the way her parents attempted to shelter her. Otherwise, I think she would have at least tried to distance herself.
    Right. It's scary to fly from the nest when you are in a comfort zone. Even when the comfort zone is uncomfortable.

I had overbearing parents. Still do. I graduated HS and moved the fuck out. I was scared shitless to be on my own, but I could stay up as long as I wanted, sleep as much as I wanted, go where I wanted, when I wanted, watch what I wanted to, listen to what I wanted to, wear what I wanted to, etc. It took many years to stop tip toeing around while living by myself, not clanking dishes, not having the TV up "too" loud, not pulling the shower curtain perfect, etc., but I did it. Even when I first moved out, I had a hard time staying out past 9pm, because that was my curfew (on weekends, I wasn't allowed to socialize during the week, unless it was a school function).
    So, my point is (I think), it is scary as shit to think about being on your own, with no rules, when you have been told when/where/what your entire life. If Morgan would have just pushed herself juuuuust a tad more. Ya know? Like this girl. She took the leap and it's working for her.

Look what I found on Google...... keenanvanginkel.blogspot.com What a Great blog!!!!! A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!

I'm so confused.

Oh GAWD. Don't click it! It's a crazy person.

Is that the tranny lady's blog? Are they STILL trying to take Keenan down? Geez. Let it go already.

I smell spam.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I smell spam.
    and buttsecks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Much buttsecks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

:eye roll: yes, spammers r us has arrived.

I looked at the link. Who's the stalker again? Keenan and everyone else mentioned in that blog need to lawyer up and sue the Morgan's until they are too poor to access social media. Dumbasses had a broken gutter that made noise with the wind = vicious invisible stalker who made Morgan take a lethal dose of her own medication and was able to do so without upsetting the dogs or waking the family.

I was entertaining the idea of moving to Colorado, but it seems more fucked up than Florida.

There's actually (or were at one point) upwards of 10 or more sites like this one. A lot aimed at him, some at Brooke, some toward others. It is/was insane. Also a lot of sock puppet accounts. I'm amused they're trying to promote this crap still, as if people haven't figured this be out yet. For reals, the Morgan thread is 419 pages - pretty sure that got covered dude.

Also, buttsecks.

Thread Information