Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Shane Crume (22) died after ingesting 2 grams of methamphetamines

Re: Shane Crume (22) died after ingesting 2 grams of methamphetamines

A comment left today:

THIS IS TO EVERY ONE WHO VISITS SHANE WHERE HE RESTS:
    His mother and father have asked a message to be posted for all of us to read and they don't have a myspace account but they know most of his friends do so here it is...
    PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THINGS AT THE CEMETARY. Whether personal items, gifts,garbage, or outdoor furnature, please take it home with you. They have been contacted several times about "the cemetary rules" and most of what is left out there with Shane is not allowed. I'm asked specifically to post to whom ever is leaving the alcohol bottles: IT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! Take it home with you, enough is enough. They could be fined/penalized for these things. I personally agree that Shane and his parents don't need to be reminded or fined from those respnsible for his final resting place. Any questions, call Mary Crume. She has a list of what is allowed out there with him.
    Thanks for reading this and thanks for your respect for Shane and his family.

Who leaves furniture in a grave yard?   The garbage is a nice touch.

[quote author=Only1Lf link=topic=5769.msg513878#msg513878 date=1187996194]
    A comment left today:

THIS IS TO EVERY ONE WHO VISITS SHANE WHERE HE RESTS:
    His mother and father have asked a message to be posted for all of us to read and they don't have a myspace account but they know most of his friends do so here it is...
    PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THINGS AT THE CEMETARY. Whether personal items, gifts,garbage, or outdoor furnature, please take it home with you. They have been contacted several times about "the cemetary rules" and most of what is left out there with Shane is not allowed. I'm asked specifically to post to whom ever is leaving the alcohol bottles: IT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! Take it home with you, enough is enough. They could be fined/penalized for these things. I personally agree that Shane and his parents don't need to be reminded or fined from those respnsible for his final resting place. Any questions, call Mary Crume. She has a list of what is allowed out there with him.
    Thanks for reading this and thanks for your respect for Shane and his family.

Who leaves furniture in a grave yard?   The garbage is a nice touch.
    [/quote]

They didn't leave furniture, they left furnature.  My guess would be meth heads would leave something like that in a grave yard. 

[quote author=CottoSauce link=topic=5769.msg513647#msg513647 date=1187984294]He did what he did to get bills paid and try to get on his feet. He was not a user and addict. he was simply trying to get on track. He was in a hole.
    [/quote]

He was a father with a 3 year old daughter!  There are other ways to get back on track without selling ILLEGAL DRUGS.

He dug himself into an even bigger hole now!

[quote author=pinkpoutlover link=topic=5769.msg513894#msg513894 date=1187996792]
    He was a father with a 3 year old daughter!  There are other ways to get back on track without selling ILLEGAL DRUGS.

He dug himself into an even bigger hole now!
    [/quote]

true, but selling the legal ones just doesn't provide the same profit margin.
    something new will be here shortly

The argument I hear from people in similar situations is "Why should I work for min. wage at McD when I can make a weeks pay check (or more) in one day hustling".

For most of us though, this death just means 1 less drug dealer to worry about.  Regardless of what kind of person he was in other aspects of life, he made his living off the (eventual) suffering of others and it caught up to him, imho.

exactly. the higher the profit potential, the higher the risk. True, you might only make $6-$9/hr working menial customer service jobs...but the chances of anything happening, other than getting bitched out by a customer, are pretty low. Beats dying or getting arrested any day imo.

Actually the shittiest thing happened at a BK a few years ago.

Gas explosion in the kitchen killed 4 employees, closed the BK for about a year.  You still get this tingly feeling as you sit in front of the counter placing your 2 for $3 whopper order.

[quote author=ras1187 link=topic=5769.msg513938#msg513938 date=1187999442]
    Actually the shittiest thing happened at a BK a few years ago.

Gas explosion in the kitchen killed 4 employees, closed the BK for about a year.  You still get this tingly feeling as you sit in front of the counter placing your 2 for $3 whopper order.
    [/quote]

closest thing I've ever had to a "dangerous" moment working at a CS type job was when some drunk guy in a Seabring tried to pull out in front of a tanker truck (truck had the green, Seabring making a right on red) The guy couldn't get traction to accelerate due to some slush so he quickly flew into the gas station, slid on more slush and took out one of the pump "groups" .

I was waiting on a customer, heard a crunching sound, looked up and was looking at the top of  pump 7 & 8 which was leaning up against a Jeep Cherokee who had just finished getting gas. Needless to say I hit the E-Stop, but I was slightly disappointed that there wasn't so much as a fire...let alone the explosion that one would expect from watching movies / playing video games :lol:

CS isnt for me, I can already see it.

I totally screwed up in my first CS job, I had a customer that I was having a hard time telling the sex of.  I still to this day do not know whether it was a he or a she.  I messed up and called him SIR, then Ma'am 5 minutes later.

Thas why I work BOH, I can cuss at free will pretty much without getting in trouble.  It is common to greet one of my fellow co-workers as "Hey you fuckin asshole, sup?" or "Que pasa maricon?"

[quote author=ras1187 link=topic=5769.msg513962#msg513962 date=1188003042]

I totally screwed up in my first CS job, I had a customer that I was having a hard time telling the sex of.  I still to this day do not know whether it was a he or a she.  I messed up and called him SIR, then Ma'am 5 minutes later.

Thas why I work BOH, I can cuss at free will pretty much without getting in trouble.  It is common to greet one of my fellow co-workers as "Hey you fuckin asshole, sup?" or "Que pasa maricon?"
    [/quote]

After having phone-related jobs for about the last 10 years or so, I have done that countless times.  I have even had the customer rudely say "I am not a ma'am/sir!"  hahhaa  I always had to laugh inwardly when that happened.

RIP Shane.

"We forfeit three-fourths of ourselves in order to be like other people." - Sean Kennedy

[quote author=ras1187 link=topic=5769.msg513962#msg513962 date=1188003042]

[/quote]

:lol:

The best part about a gas station is that the customers don't stay long, and once the door closes...yeah

I don't have anything against factory/manufacturing jobs either...it's just that counter jobs tend not to be temp-to-hire. I've had a couple of bad experiences with those kind of jobs..so for now I'm sticking with a job I know that I'll have without the chance of some bullshit reason coming up to get me fired.

Keep leaving trash at the graveyard, I want to see if they evict him.

[quote author=CottoSauce link=topic=5769.msg513647#msg513647 date=1187984294]
    Okay. I was friends with Shane in high school. If you knew him, you'd know what all of this meant. She said he wouldn't have done it if it wasn't for their daughter. Shane was into the gothic style. It was hard for him to keep a job, but he wasn't going to change who he was. He was real. He did what he did to get bills paid and try to get on his feet. He was not a user and addict. he was simply trying to get on track. He was in a hole.

[/quote]

Technically, he's still in a hole...about six feet deep. 

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=5769.msg514288#msg514288 date=1188029542]
    Keep leaving trash at the graveyard, I want to see if they evict him.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:    Hopefully one of those pieces of furnature left behind is a dolly. 

Thread Information