Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Impractical Jokers

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Larrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I heart Joe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRNf...iNmS8o&index=6
    Hahahaha I love that one!

One of my favorites is the one where Murr is working as a security guard in the drugstore and repeats the line Joe gives him without realizing what he was really saying "I figured out what stinks in here. It's your pussy." He is horrified that it slipped out, but the best part was the other 3 guys' reactions....they laughed so hard all 3 of them fell laughing, not just Sal (btw, love when Sal falls down laughing).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aoDfTibNIM

Or the tattoo punishment was pretty hilarious. Jaden Smith tattoo on Sal's thigh...hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Scoopskie Potatoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Scoopskie Potatoes
    My husband loves that one!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Please tell me someone has been watching the new season! This last episode with the Name Game had me dying...

"Disfatt Bidge"
    "Jubreakit Jubawdit"

LOL.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Please tell me someone has been watching the new season! This last episode with the Name Game had me dying...

"Disfatt Bidge"
    "Jubreakit Jubawdit"

LOL.
    I haven't! I'll have to check it out
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I haven't! I'll have to check it out
    That was from episode 6...the first episode of season 6 was hilarious, too.

Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

last one I promise, that last one was my favorite but now this one is. And I'm stopping and getting back to work because I'm in tears watching these.

Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    last one I promise, that last one was my favorite but now this one is. And I'm stopping and getting back to work because I'm in tears watching these.

That is my favorite part of the first episode of the new season! I watched it over and over, couldn't stop laughing out loud. Love when the guys crack up like that....and it's usually because of Joe.

Edit: you can even hear the production crew laughing hella hard, which is rare.
    Last edited by Nic B; 03-29-2017 at 09:01 AM.

Not able to embed the actual video, if someone could do that for me that would be awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wSgg9HGUyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTaUZPu_erc

I needed the laughs - thank you, Nic!

Bumping because I never knew there was a thread from 9 years ago, and I think I may have made one a few years back. Oops.

I can't get enough of these guys!!!

I got tickets to see the Impractical Jokers when they come to Sac in November!

I was able to get seats directly behind my sister and her boyfriend so that was exciting too! I can't wait!

I am absolutely devastated that Joe is leaving the show. He is the funniest one! The show will not be the same without him....I can't believe they are continuing the show anyways. I am hopeful it is because he will eventually return...

I was supposed to go see their show last November (2021) but they cancelled because of covid. That would've been my last chance to see them altogether

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I saw the story on that. Do you know the real reason why he is leaving?
    He said personal reasons, and then mentioned him and his wife are separating. Said he wants to focus on "being the best dad and co-parent." I totally understand going through a hard time personally, but I feel like him saying he is leaving for good is a bit drastic. I would've thought putting the show on a temp hold? But who knows....

All I know is the show will not be the same. He was the funniest one.

The Captain Fatbelly clip, where he made Sal laugh so hard he fell "I heard Sal fall, are we done?"

Fast forward to 14:12 to see my favorite and the funniest Joe punishment of all time.

Thread Information