Thread: Kyle Borowy (25) allegedly died from complications of a blood clot

Kyle Borowy (25) allegedly died from complications of a blood clot

Kyle T. Borowy, 24, of Southington passed away Tuesday, April 3, 2012 surrounded by family and friends. He was born July 25, 1987 in New Britain to his proud parents James J. and Sarah (McCusker) Borowy. A lifetime resident of Southington, Kyle enjoyed annual camping trips to Maine with his beloved grandfather, baking cheesecakes for all his family and friends, and going out to dinner with friends & family. Kyle also enjoyed simple things, like working out with his brother, family trips to the beach, and watching childhood classic movies (especially around Christmas time). He was a kind and generous person, always willing to lend a helping hand to anyone in need, and more than anything loved to make other people laugh. He is survived by a loving family: his mother, Sarah (McCusker) Borowy of Southington, his father, James J. Borowy of Bristol, his brother Nathan G. Borowy and wife Amber of Southington, his twin brothers James J. Borowy of Meriden and Joseph L. Borowy of Maine, his maternal grandmother Faith McCusker of Tolland, his paternal grandmother Rita Borowy of Southington, his aunts and uncles Richard McCusker Jr., Theresa McCusker, Patrick McCusker, Rhonda and Dennis Bishop, Joann and Charles Deno, his aunt Joyce of MD, as well as 8 cousins. He also leaves behind his loving and devoted partner Lynn Pelletier, and the Pelletier household ? a second family to him. Kyle lives on in the memories of countless friends and people whose lives he touched and who he brought laughter to, most especially his long-time friend Valerie Fleming of Southington and her young daughter Tianna who Kyle enjoyed watching grow up, and Peter and Tanner Conway of Hamden, CT who enjoyed sharing Kyle?s life with him. Kyle rejoins his grandfathers, Richard McCusker Sr. and Joseph J. Borowy, who always had a special place in Kyle?s heart. Relatives and friends are all welcome to join together to celebrate Kyle?s life. Calling hours will be from 10 AM to 1 PM on Monday, April 9, 2012 at the Tolland Memorial Funeral Home, 375 Merrow Road, Tolland, CT 06084. At 1PM there will be a funeral home service, with burial immediately following at the South Cemetery in Tolland where Kyle will be laid to rest next to his beloved grandfather. Guests are invited to attend a pot luck reception afterwards in Kyle?s memory at The Lodge at Crandall Park II, 124 Cider Mill Road, Tolland CT 06084. For online condolences, please visit: www.pietrasfuneralhome.com Guests are requested to wear something orange, Kyle?s favorite color.
    http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary...orowy-Kyle.php

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014...f_a_blood_clot

https://www.myspace.com/kb2102
    https://www.myspace.com/kb_n_vf

I guess he was suffering from a serious illness. Rest in peace, Kyle. :/

Addiction I think.

Luke A. _______:
    April 3, 2012 ? Southington, CT ?
    RIP kyle borowy i cant belive it.... all this drug does is destroy anything in its path your in my prayers kid i just talked to you today this dont even seem real damn......

and...

Luke A. ______: im gonna stay clean just for the fact your lookin down on us now this shit is crazy....

Samuel Ace _____: RIP Kyle.. you were a good dude.. and that's just another reason why I've been staying clean too.. cuz that drug just kills any and everyone that does it eventually.. you know what they say Luke.. Jails, institutions, and death.. I've been to jail and institutions and I deff don't want the third option.. you neither my boy..

According to his sister in-law's FB page:

Amber Borowy
    April 3, 2012.

"My brother-in-law Kyle suffered a blood clout in the brain yesterday and was found in his car with no vital signs. They where able to revive him, but he is comatose, unresponsive, and is still bleeding in the brain. He will be taken off life support some time this afternoon. We will remain here at Yale Hospital until then."

Thread Information