Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1147

Thread: Gun Control

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I'm going to assume you both know that I was quoting what the GOP has been saying, right? No fucking way I think that. These GOP assholes want everyone to take the blame for the fire they have been fueling for years. This guy bought the guns legally, even with his history. The GOP have been fighting these background checks tooth and nail. I am not anti gun, I have a CC permit, but I am all about common sense limits and regulations and background checks.
    I knew you were just quoting what they are saying. I just think the blame should be placed on the morons that shoot people instead of a political side.

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I knew you were just quoting what they are saying. I just think the blame should be placed on the morons that shoot people instead of a political side.
    You know I think you're awesome, but this is silly. There's one side touting the 'IT'S OUR RIGHT' thus keeping the gun laws at a minimum for the NRA, then there's the other side pushing for gun control, which very much works. It IS political.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    You know I think you're awesome, but this is silly. There's one side touting the 'IT'S OUR RIGHT' thus keeping the gun laws at a minimum for the NRA, then there's the other side pushing for gun control, which very much works. It IS political.
    But dammit, our founding fathers wrote down in the constitution we can have god damn guns! How do I protect my family from coyotes, or minorities, or China! And if some shit goes down where you are and someone starts shooting, wouldn't you wish you had another gun, to shoot wildly into a crowd in the hopes of hitting one person! And the most important use, I got to protect my god damn meth lab I have way to close to a populated area, so if it happens to blow up, it will cause all kind of collateral damage! Plus, the Lord says we can have guns, and Jesus and Donald Trump are very close friends, so you can bet anything President Trump says the Baby Jesus would agree with. This is how George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Jefferson Davis wanted this Great land! I'm pretty sure Jefferson Davis was involved in there somehow.

Last edited by Jumaki15; 06-19-2017 at 07:00 AM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Seriously. My personal favorite part is how for the past 8 years these motherfuckers were literally talking about armed insurrection, but now that they're the ones getting shot at they suddenly wanna pump the brakes?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Also, fuck the founding fathers. They were a bunch of crossdressing pricks that thought non whites and women were property. They had a few good ideas, but I'm fucking SICK AND TIRED of acting like they're infallible. It's exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Also, fuck the founding fathers. They were a bunch of crossdressing pricks that thought non whites and women were property. They had a few good ideas, but I'm fucking SICK AND TIRED of acting like they're infallible. It's exhausting.

You are aware absolutely everything I said in my last post was in no way truthful or honest in the way I feel, right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    You are aware absolutely everything I said in my last post was in no way truthful or honest in the way I feel, right? lol
    But I responded to Daisy.

Wait, so no meth lab?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Wait, so no meth lab?
    lol Oh, my bad, I included shit about the founding fathers in mine so I thought it was about that. And hey, I live in rural Ohio, you want a meth lab, I can walk outside and probably see three from my porch

This doesn't really quite fit here, but don't know where to put it... https://medium.com/@katstory/nobody-...d-ad80f46d65fa
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    This doesn't really quite fit here, but don't know where to put it... https://medium.com/@katstory/nobody-...d-ad80f46d65fa
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Last edited by Ron_NYC; 02-26-2018 at 08:19 AM.

Then things escalated quickly.....

The incident occurred on the streets of Las Cruces, New Mexico. A young woman and her 13-year-old sister were driving up to an intersection when another car, driven by Fiona, approached and began honking at them. According to a post by Las Cruces Police Department, “both vehicles turned north and both drivers engaged in aggressive driving.”

It was at this time that Fiona, for reasons unknown, fired a gun at the other vehicle, through her own rear windshield. Fiona then “fled the immediate area but was located a short while later at an apartment,” the Police reported. “She was taken into custody and police located a spent .380 caliber shell casing inside Fiona’s Mazda. Police also recovered the .380 caliber handgun Fiona is believed to have used.”

What a psycho.

Here's a good point:
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/dea...highest-rates/

Here are the states with the most gun issues. Anybody cares to consider a Gun Offenders registry now that a teacher in Georgia is accused of shooting a high school

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KambingSociety View Post
    https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/dea...highest-rates/

Here are the states with the most gun issues. Anybody cares to consider a Gun Offenders registry now that a teacher in Georgia is accused of shooting a high school
    Every last one of those States do not require a permit to purchase a firearm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I have questions about teachers having guns.

If they can have guns, can they only specifically pull it out and shoot if it's only a school shooter? Or will they now be allowed to pull it out for any situation, like say....and ragey 3rd grader?
    Nobody has ever really said where the line is drawn on pulling out a gun.

Also, say a school shooter is shooting kids. The teacher comes out with the gun to engage the shooter in gunfire and accidentally hits a student in the crossfire. Will that teacher be charged? Or will they classify that as "friendly fire"

So many things that make me go hmmm.

I can't find the Trump thread but I thought this was funny.

Now John Oliver does a segment on NRA-TV yes its infowars meets reality TV.

http://abc7news.com/news/nra-sues-fl...o-law/3195168/

Yes the NRA Sues the Governor of Florida over Gun Control

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/edu...204340309.html

Here is an update

Several local school districts and the University of California system received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the National Rifle Association between 2010 and 2016.

The money, in the form of grants from the NRA Foundation, thrusts what were once largely non-controversial gun- and hunting-safety programs and extracurricular shooting clubs into a bitter national debate about accepting money from the polarizing firearms advocacy group.

The NRA gave about $1 million in cash and non-cash grants to school organizations and private shooting clubs in the Sacramento region between 2010 and 2016, according to a Sacramento Bee review of data obtained by The Associated Press.

The NRA awarded about $300,000 in grants to the Roseville Joint Union High School District, more than any other district in the nation during that period, according to the AP.
    The district told The Associated Press that much of the funding went toward ammunition and gear for trap-shooting teams. Ron Severson, superintendent of the Roseville district, told the AP that no parents have raised concerns over the funding, but administrators may reconsider it in the wake of the Parkland, Fla., shooting.

“After we get through this spring, we will probably take some time to assess how to move forward,” he told the AP.

One of the district's programs that received NRA grants was Woodcreek High School Sportsmens Club, which received about $124,000 in cash and non-cash grants.

Its coach, Alex Gray, told The Bee that each year, about 50 students — a third of them girls — participate in competitive shotgun shooting sports programs at a Lincoln-area target-shooting range.

The club is among dozens of school-affiliated programs that participate in the California Youth Shooting Sports Association, which hosts shooting competitions, including in the Olympic sports of skeet and trap.

The NRA is one of the association's primary sponsors.

Gray said that before students ever pull a trigger, they have to spend several hours in the classroom learning gun safety. A few students each year go on to receive university scholarships for collegiate shooting programs. Some have dreams of competing in the Olympics, he said.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/b...e-gun-ban.html

Here is an Update Youtube is responding to gun content bans on its venue.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KambingSociety View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/22/b...e-gun-ban.html

Here is an Update Youtube is responding to gun content bans on its venue.
    This link brings me to a spam site called "vigilink".
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information