Page 43 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 3340

Thread: Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre in Newtown, Connecticut

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    Abortion.
    Retroactive abortion!

i don't mean to blame the mom - idk if she was ashamed or in total denial of her sons illness - some one w/ schizophrenia can have very minor devlopmental problems like was describe until he has a schizophrenia break. Men tend to develop schizophrenia between the ages of 15 - 24. Paranoid schizophrenia may be more common in men, and symptoms tend to be more severe. no one has really seen him in the last 2 years, and that would have been they age when he would have had a breakdown - and it is very traumatic to watch a quirky son turn into an extremely mentally ill son practically over night - which this disease can cause, and any kind of denial that can cause a delay in treatment is just so dangerous.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Good point. I'm curious to see in the reports to come what her sentiments on her son were. His father and brother stayed away from him and I'm sure with good reason. So to say this woman didn't know what her son was capable of is bullshit. Who would trust someone that is mentally unstable around guns, much less CONDONE the use of those weapons by taking them target shooting. Fucking stupid.
    Yea, fuck this lady. I won't let a person say a positive word about her without interjecting.

I don't know how many people keep saying "he would have found a gun another way" but it's too many. If I needed to get a gun by Friday, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Scratch that. Can I get a gun from a shooting range? That's the only idea I got. Shooting spree there. And whatever people may think, I would not be stopped immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    i don't mean to blame the mom - idk if she was ashamed or in total denial of her sons illness - some one w/ schizophrenia can have very minor devlopmental problems like was describe until he has a schizophrenia break. Men tend to develop schizophrenia between the ages of 15 - 24. Paranoid schizophrenia may be more common in men, and symptoms tend to be more severe. no one has really seen him in the last 2 years, and that would have been they age when he would have had a breakdown - and it is very traumatic to watch a quirky son turn into an extremely mentally ill son practically over night - which this disease can cause, and any kind of denial that can cause a delay in treatment is just so dangerous.
    Ok...who is saying he was schizophrenic???
    You are not answering my direct questions asking for sources please
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Are you guys for real? Do you know for a fact that the mom has known for years that her son was so unstable that he would kill her and all the people at the school and then turn the gun on himself?
    She may have been worried about him, yes. She had her concerns, yes. Did she think he was that bad to do what he did? I highly doubt it.

Like i said previously, he was an adult and they probably did share interest in guns together, shooting targets or what have you. She did not deserve to die and no, i dont believe for one second that she thought her guns would ever be used the way they were.
    He had access somehow and i do find major fault with that but that doesnt mean she desrved to DIE. None of them deserved to die!

As far as the NRA and propaganda as ron said.....No. I never once thought of the NRA and all that shit in all my time of owning guns.

Blame the fucktard kid that shot everyone, not the victims, let alone the mother of the shooter. She was a victim too!

You should.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, fuck this lady. I won't let a person say a positive word about her without interjecting.

I don't know how many people keep saying "he would have found a gun another way" but it's too many. If I needed to get a gun by Friday, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Scratch that. Can I get a gun from a shooting range? That's the only idea I got. Shooting spree there. And whatever people may think, I would not be stopped immediately.
    No one is calling her a fucking saint but she is a victim no matter how you look at this. She is dead too!! And you know what ron? He could have found a gun any other way because he did try to buy one before he got turned away. He was able to get his moms guns, which i do have issue with but i dont blame her for not knowing this would happen.

did they really need to post where his father lived? they said he hasn't been back to house since the shooting.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Are you guys for real? Do you know for a fact that the mom has known for years that her son was so unstable that he would kill her and all the people at the school and then turn the gun on himself?
    She may have been worried about him, yes. She had her concerns, yes. Did she think he was that bad to do what he did? I highly doubt it.

Like i said previously, he was an adult and they probably did share interest in guns together, shooting targets or what have you. She did not deserve to die and no, i dont believe for one second that she thought her guns would ever be used the way they were.
    He had access somehow and i do find major fault with that but that doesnt mean she desrved to DIE. None of them deserved to die!

As far as the NRA and propaganda as ron said.....No. I never once thought of the NRA and all that shit in all my time of owning guns.

Blame the fucktard kid that shot everyone, not the victims, let alone the mother of the shooter. She was a victim too!
    Yes, and I'm glad she was. Usually these people raise these little fucking monsters and live to defend them.
    How the fuck can you not blame her? She literally made him, raised him, and armed him. I mean it doesn't get worse than that.

She's not an innocent victim, she's a co-conspirator. Fuck her in her asshole.

And the NRA plants the seed for the pro-gun talk. Whether you realize it or not, you repeat their shit. You don't have to be a member, or even a gun owner actually.

Yep, and each time they say that I have to wonder if that's the opinion on why the mother isn't responsible or at least partially responsible, then what the fuck good control be that keeps being talked about? Go ahead, change the laws and make stricter policies, but hey it's not going to do any good because they're going to find a gun anyway. That's no different than taking the blame off her, IMO.

Ron, i want to punch you in the face so hard right now. She was not a co-conspirator, she was a victim!

You have no idea had she lived that she would be all 'ohhh my poor sonnn'. You don't know that!

Ryan, told investigators that Adam had a personality disorder. He also says he was somewhat autistic.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rld&id=8921410
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

No one is calling her a fucking saint but she is a victim no matter how you look at this. She is dead too!! And you know what ron? He could have found a gun any other way because he did try to buy one before he got turned away. He was able to get his moms guns, which i do have issue with but i dont blame her for not knowing this would happen.
    Irresponsible gun owners make you all look bad.

Defending this kind of shit is not a good look. You should be angrier than me.

If we don't blame her for having all those guns around, then whose fault is it?

No, if you own a gun you need to claim some responsibility at some fucking point. You can't just throw up your arms and say "oopsie" when someone takes YOUR gun and ends 27 fucking lives.

Don't want that responsibility, turn your gun(s) in.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 12-16-2012 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Ok...who is saying he was schizophrenic???
    You are not answering my direct questions asking for sources please
    Jonathan Lanza knelt on one knee in front of a Christmas tree memorial, struggling to comprehend the horror.

Adam, he said, was taking the anti-psychotic drug, Fanapt, but had never showed any violent tendencies.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2FHLexHN8

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Ryan, told investigators that Adam had a personality disorder. He also says he was somewhat autistic.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...rld&id=8921410
    Than you Rachy, for responding since Harlette wont.
    Neither of those things is schizophrenia. The conversation everyone is calling for on mental illness needs to start with people pulling their heads out of their asses and learning the correct terms, and stop playing armchair freud.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

Yep, and each time they say that I have to wonder if that's the opinion on why the mother isn't responsible or at least partially responsible, then what the fuck good control be that keeps being talked about? Go ahead, change the laws and make stricter policies, but hey it's not going to do any good because they're going to find a gun anyway. That's no different than taking the blame off her, IMO.
    Thank you!

Ron, i want to punch you in the face so hard right now. She was not a co-conspirator, she was a victim!

You have no idea had she lived that she would be all 'ohhh my poor sonnn'. You don't know that!
    Uh-uh. Temper temper.

Even if she wasn't in on the plan her irresponsibility still armed the little shit.

If this happened to someone in my family I wouldn't be all "aw, sucks your guns got stolen, but I can't blame you though."
    Fuck outta here. For real.

Victim my ass. No fucking way.

Jonathan Lanza knelt on one knee in front of a Christmas tree memorial, struggling to comprehend the horror.

Adam, he said, was taking the anti-psychotic drug, Fanapt, but had never showed any violent tendencies.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2FHLexHN8
    Dude...that is NOT fucking schizophrenia!! You are talking out of your ass. People are on antipsychotics for symptom management for so many illnesses.
    You are not a mental helth professional, dont extrapolate

Irresponsible gun owners make you all look bad.

Defending this kind of shit is not a good look. You should be angrier than me.

If we don't blame her for getting the guns, then whose fault is it? No, if you own a gun you need to claim some responsibility am some fucking point. You can't just throw up your arms and say "oopsie" when someone takes YOUR gun and ends 27 fucking lives.

Don't want that responsibility, turn your gun in.
    I already said that if we were told that we had to get rid of our guns, I would do so. I was raised around guns, my sons are raised around guns. The responsibility I carry is to teach them to be responsible and safe but to never have access to my arsenal.
    I said it before, even as my kids turn into adults, no one will have keys or safe combos. I don't think this mother thought her son would do this. EVER.

I just can't sit here and blame the mother. She lost her life and she never should have. To sit there and say that she 'deserved it' and 'fucker in the asshole' is just plain wrong. You are acting as though she basically shot these kids herself!

You are making my blood pressure rise.

Than you Rachy, for responding since Harlette wont.
    Neither of those things is schizophrenia. The conversation everyone is calling for on mental illness needs to start with people pulling their heads out of their asses and learning the correct terms, and stop playing armchair freud.
    Yea, mental illness needs to be addressed, but let's stop like acting like every single murderer hears voices. How many people are found "not guilty by reason of insanity"?

Some people are evil assholes, and evil assholes shouldn't have easy access to firearms.

If someone took my guns and killed even one person I'd want to kill my own damn self. This fucker mowed down innocent children with her guns. It's hard for me to sympathize with her.

I already said that if we were told that we had to get rid of our guns, I would do so. I was raised around guns, my sons are raised around guns. The responsibility I carry is to teach them to be responsible and safe but to never have access to my arsenal.
    I said it before, even as my kids turn into adults, no one will have keys or safe combos. I don't think this mother thought her son would do this. EVER.

I just can't sit here and blame the mother. She lost her life and she never should have. To sit there and say that she 'deserved it' and 'fucker in the asshole' is just plain wrong. You are acting as though she basically shot these kids herself!

You are making my blood pressure rise.
    Well that's her bad then. How can you not agree?

And in my opinion she basically did shoot these kids herself.

If someone took my guns and killed even one person I'd want to kill my own damn self. This fucker mowed down innocent children with her guns. It's hard for me to sympathize with her.
    Thank you. Explain that to WTBB. Yea, this bitch wasn't a victim. Fuck her.

Yea, mental illness needs to be addressed, but let's stop like acting like every single murderer hears voices. How many people are found "not guilty by reason of insanity"?

Some people are evil assholes, and evil assholes shouldn't have easy access to firearms.
    \

Finally!! Best post of the night. Some people are just evil, period. Everything these days has a fucking crutch.

Dude...that is NOT fucking schizophrenia!! You are talking out of your ass. People are on antipsychotics for symptom management for so many illnesses.
    You are not a mental helth professional, dont extrapolate

Home → Drugs by Condition → S → Schizophrenia → Fanapt Consumer Information
    Print Save or Share
    Fanapt

Generic Name: Fanapt (EYE loe PER i done)
    Brand Names: Fanapt
    What is Fanapt?

Fanapt (iloperidone) is an antipsychotic medication. It works by changing the effects of chemicals in the brain.

Fanapt is used to treat schizophrenia.
    http://www.drugs.com/fanapt.html

THANK YOU
    Its absolutely fucking medieval, the whole raving madman depiction of mental illness. Its part of the fucking problem, not the solution.
    Kid was probably diagnosed with either anti-social personality or borderline personality disorders. MAYBE narcissism.
    None of those is grounds for diminished capacity for reason, and there are a whole lot of evil fuckers in prison with those diagnoses.

Thread Information