Page 133 of 134 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3340

Thread: Sandy Hook Elementary School Massacre in Newtown, Connecticut

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Thanks for the warning. Think I'll sit this one out
    Yeah, anyone super sensitive wouldn't gain anything from watching it. At least most of us since a good portion of it is on gun control.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    You are getting more and more transparent and desperate. I'm warning you, keep this polluting shit up and you're on yet another time out. I just can't with you.
    Why no banhammer? All he does is piss everyone off here.

Quote Originally Posted by Country Mac View Post
    Why no banhammer? All he does is piss everyone off here.
    Mike got mad last time I banned him. So I guess take up the cause with him or Olivia.

You can't watch that documentary and say this didn't happen. It was absolutely heartbreaking.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    You can't watch that documentary and say this didn't happen. It was absolutely heartbreaking.
    Exactly

I so agree. My own son shared a birthday with 1 of the little girls. To see the families, the town, that this is the life they SHOULD be living....my daughter tapped out at 10 mins and she will watch anything. It really is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaJ View Post
    I so agree. My own son shared a birthday with 1 of the little girls. To see the families, the town, that this is the life they SHOULD be living....my daughter tapped out at 10 mins and she will watch anything. It really is sad.
    Normally I can watch anything as well, but this was brutal. When I first heard the ramblings of the "truthers", I wondered- Maybe they just don't have the mental capacity to accept that something this evil can occur? They just can't grasp it? Not defending, just wondering aloud.

U may be right. Some people react differently to things. While we've accepted, yep the world's fucked up, they're still hoping it isn't....either that or their idiots lol

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...gainst-n769276

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theorist Gets Prison Time for Death Threats Against Parent
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...oing-away.html

“I tend to believe that children probably did die there. But then, you look at all the other evidence on the other side, I can see how other people believe that nobody died there....Alex Jones
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

LOL @ ANYONE QUOTING ALEX JONES
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...oing-away.html

“I tend to believe that children probably did die there. But then, you look at all the other evidence on the other side, I can see how other people believe that nobody died there....Alex Jones
    What evidence is he referring to, exactly? And this is a dude that gives credence to the planet being flat.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Please tell me this will squash all conspiracy cucks.
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Silly girl. It'll fuel them.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    It was a false flag. All the plans were made at the Bohemian Grove by the Bilderbergs and the lizard people that live in the hollow earth. Also, the earth is flat.

Now you're just trying to summon up Lazarus.

Hugs for you. Yes, Sandy Hook was a serious hoax, if you want me too, I can post videos explaining in greater detail how the government falsified the evidence. I also believe the earth is flat and some type of reptailliln creature controlls the earth....
    Painting a Rainbow on your Heart with Sunshine Love

Now you're just trying to summon up Lazarus.
    And there ya go.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    And there ya go.
    Someone triggered the douchebag beacon.

Hugs for you. Yes, Sandy Hook was a serious hoax, if you want me too, I can post videos explaining in greater detail how the government falsified the evidence. I also believe the earth is flat and some type of reptailliln creature controlls the earth....
    That's alright, because in this statement he outed himself as a troll who doesn't believe the bullshit he posts here by equating the belief that the Earth is flat and lizard-people control it to the Sandy Hook hoax. Good job, Lazzy.

Being outed as a troll also increases his dick factor exponentially.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Being outed as a troll also increases his dick factor exponentially.
    Yeah, trolling people and antagonizing them about something that really hurts - like the mass murder of children - puts that troll on a level of evil that I can't come up with a bad enough word to describe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Yeah, trolling people and antagonizing them about something that really hurts - like the mass murder of children - puts that troll on a level of evil that I can't come up with a bad enough word to describe.
    Yep. Just a child who wants attention. Don't notice that I did something? OK I'll smear my poo all over the place. You'll notice and be sorry then.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I am not being a troll, I am being very serious. I will become a true believer about Sandy Hook, if and only if the FBI releases the school video cameras of Adam walking into the school building...Oh wait according to the offical report the cameras were non operational at the time...oh how convenient

There are so many questions and inconsistents that took place on that day. In the past I have posted videos, proving this event, that children did not die.

There is one video I posted showing how the supposed children that did die, were actually alive and well and singing in the Superbowl that following year...

Please do your research and ask questions..

HARTFORD, Conn. — The father of a boy who was killed in the 2012 shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut has filed another defamation lawsuit against conspiracy theorists who accused him of being an actor.

Lenny Pozner’s 6-year-old son, Noah, was among 26 people shot to death in the school on Dec. 14, 2012.

Pozner filed the suit last week in Wisconsin against James Fetzer and Mike Palacek, who co-wrote a book, “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook.”

The lawsuit, which also names the book’s publisher, says Pozner has had to move several times because of harassment from people who believe the conspiracy theories.

“Conspiracy theorists, fueled by, among others, Defendants’ falsehoods, have threatened Plaintiff’s very life,” his attorneys wrote in the complaint.

A Florida woman, Lucy Richards, who was sentenced to five months in prison for sending Pozner death threats, was banned by a judge from visiting websites run by conspiracy theorists, including Fetzer, the lawsuit notes.

Modal TriggerLucy Richards
    Lucy RichardsAP
    Pozner and other victims’ families earlier this year filed similar defamation lawsuits in Texas and Connecticut against Alex Jones, host of the conspiracy-driven Infowars website.

Pozner also has helped set up a charity and a website to fight such conspiracy theories.

Fetzer, reached at his Wisconsin home, said he and Palacek will put up a vigorous defense.

“Our evidence clearly shows this wasn’t a massacre, it was a FEMA drill,” Fetzer said. “If you believe otherwise, then you are being played.”

The book, among other things, alleges that Noah Pozner’s death certificate is a fake.

A redacted copy of the certificate is attached to Pozner’s lawsuit.

His lawyers blacked out the portion of the certificate that includes where Noah Pozner is buried, out of a concern that conspiracy theorists would desecrate the grave in a misguided effort to show he is not buried there.

Pozner’s lawsuit seeks unspecified monetary damages and “a judgment clearing his name.”

https://nypost.com/2018/12/05/sandy-...piracy-theory/

What the Hell you think the Sandy Hook Conspiracy would be dead by now.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...se-against-him

Alex Jones named in a court case over the Sandy Hook Rants

Broadcaster Alex Jones will have to submit to a sworn deposition as part of a defamation lawsuit Sandy Hook families filed against the broadcaster and some of his associates, a Connecticut judge ruled Wednesday.

The ruling from Judge Barbara Bellis also allows three other defendants to be deposed, individuals who are "critical to Infowars' business operations," according to a press release from the Sandy Hook families.

The decision comes on the heels of Bellis' ruling that Jones must turn over internal financial, business and marketing documents related to InfoWars' operations.

The legal complaint in the case says Jones does not believe the shooting was a hoax, but nevertheless has repeatedly accused Sandy Hook families of faking their family members' deaths. There are also six companies named in the suit, including various entities related to Jones' InfoWars website.

CNN has reached out to Jones for a comment and has not heard back.

"The JonINGes defendants concoct elaborate and false paranoia-tinged conspiracy theories because it moves product and they make money," the suit alleges. "Not because they truly believe what they are saying, but rather because it increases profits."

"Jones is the chief amplifier for a group that has worked in concert to create and propagate loathsome, false narratives about the Sandy Hook shooting and its victims, and promote their harassment and abuse," the lawsuit states.

Jones has denied the allegations. The other parties named in the suit did not previously respond to CNN's requests for comment.

Mark Barden, whose son, Daniel, was one of 20 first-graders killed in the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School reacted to the ruling.

"For years, Alex Jones and his co-conspirators have turned the unthinkable loss of our sweet little Daniel and of so many others into advertising dollars and fundraising appeals. It is far beyond time that he be held accountable for the pain his false narratives have caused so many and today's ruling brings us one step closer to doing that."

Attorney Josh Koskoff, who is one of the attorneys representing the families, released this statement.

"It is unsurprising that Alex Jones would do anything in his power to avoid testifying under oath and being forced to confront his outrageous conduct. From the beginning, we have said that Jones knowingly peddled false and malicious narratives in order to make money at the expense of the Sandy Hook families' grief, safety and security. Today's ruling moves us one step closer to proving this."

Thread Information