Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Justin Kelly - Murderer 26

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Murderer 26

[quote author=UpxNxSmoke link=topic=796.msg30058#msg30058 date=1155691923]
    U know what i hate? i hate the fact that these people are showing love or got the suspect in thier prayers...but why? why in the world would you ever be on sumones side after they killed a innocent victim in this case over a fuckin cell phone, if he was rolling in money or 'chedda' as he explains it why would u need to steal a phone [glow=red,2,300]niggie[/glow] go buy one. I know if i knew sumone who was a killer it would be a cold day in hell that i would ever show any kind of suport. The only suport i'd be givin is to the famlia who lost thier loved one(s).I hope this fucker burns in hell!!
    [/quote]

Niggie? That's a new one. And I'll admit, I have heard quite a few.
    Usually on my way in, or out of a room though.
    Good times, good times........
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=796.msg30062#msg30062 date=1155695580]
    [quote author=UpxNxSmoke link=topic=796.msg30058#msg30058 date=1155691923]
    U know what i hate? i hate the fact that these people are showing love or got the suspect in thier prayers...but why? why in the world would you ever be on sumones side after they killed a innocent victim in this case over a fuckin cell phone, if he was rolling in money or 'chedda' as he explains it why would u need to steal a phone [glow=red,2,300]niggie[/glow] go buy one. I know if i knew sumone who was a killer it would be a cold day in hell that i would ever show any kind of suport. The only suport i'd be givin is to the famlia who lost thier loved one(s).I hope this fucker burns in hell!!
    [/quote]

Niggie? That's a new one. And I'll admit, I have heard quite a few.
    Usually on my way in, or out of a room though.
    Good times, good times........
    [/quote]

Has a nice ring to it...

I couldn't resist it  sorry :)

Gang members are my favorite targets of ridicule.  I tend not to care what their ethnic heritage might be.  I have often thought that a gang meeting must resemble a village idiots convention.  Gang members I have known tended to be a subclass of apes, several steps down the ladder from the most lowly of primates.  These people are the products of an affluent society that has induced them to believe, in one way or another, that the only important things in this world are money and material objects.  As the rest of society moves upward, they are left behind because they are conditioned from birth to see themselves as less than worthy.  They are angry children with loaded weapons.  They are a direct mirror image of the people in the Middle East who use their religion as a reason to kill.  While the rest of the world moves into the 21st century, they are mired in the past.  For that reason alone, I have always thought that couples who marry must acquire a license to breed.  Anyone can fuck and produce a child.  Very few can actually raise one.  If one must have a license to ride a bicycle or own a dog, why shouldn't even more rigid restrictions be placed on who can replicate and who can not?  It is nearly impossible to adopt a child these days.  Why should it be so easy to copulate ones way to parenthood?  I'm sure the man who died as a result of this bafoon's braindead actions never dreamed in his wildest dreams that he would be the victim of moronic gang violence.  Just like the couple who took a wrong turn on a dark street and had their four-year-old shot in front of them, it takes a shocking event such as this to make us stir from our doldrums for a moment and think, "Gee, that was a bad thing".  Why did they have to cancel the Miss Ebonics pageant this year?  Because none of the contestants wanted to be Miss Idaho. 

[quote author=Grim Reaper link=topic=796.msg30107#msg30107 date=1155700620]
    Gang members are my favorite targets of ridicule.Â* I tend not to care what their ethnic heritage might be.Â* I have often thought that a gang meeting must resemble a village idiots convention.Â* Gang members I have known tended to be a subclass of apes, several steps down the ladder from the most lowly of primates.Â* These people are the products of an affluent society that has induced them to believe, in one way or another, that the only important things in this world are money and material objects.Â* As the rest of society moves upward, they are left behind because they are conditioned from birth to see themselves as less than worthy.Â* They are angry children with loaded weapons.Â* They are a direct mirror image of the people in the Middle East who use their religion as a reason to kill.Â* While the rest of the world moves into the 21st century, they are mired in the past.Â* For that reason alone, I have always thought that couples who marry must acquire a license to breed.Â* Anyone can fuck and produce a child.Â* Very few can actually raise one.Â* If one must have a license to ride a bicycle or own a dog, why shouldn't even more rigid restrictions be placed on who can replicate and who can not?Â* It is nearly impossible to adopt a child these days.Â* Why should it be so easy to copulate ones way to parenthood?Â* I'm sure the man who died as a result of this bafoon's braindead actions never dreamed in his wildest dreams that he would be the victim of moronic gang violence.Â* Just like the couple who took a wrong turn on a dark street and had their four-year-old shot in front of them, it takes a shocking event such as this to make us stir from our doldrums for a moment and think, "Gee, that was a bad thing".Â* Why did they have to cancel the Miss Ebonics pageant this year?Â* Â*Because none of the contestants wanted to be Miss Idaho.Â*
    [/quote]

Â* :applause:
    Will someone put the [glow=red,2,300]applause light[/glow] on for this man please. Great fuckin post! I couldn't have said it better.

See, us 'Juniors' ain't all bad, right!?!?Â* Â*

Anyone posting intelligent thoughts is o.k. by me! New or old.  :-D

Hey...that last post made me a 'full member'!Â*

Fuck the juniors! Stoopid noobs!Â* Â*

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=796.msg30135#msg30135 date=1155704968]

[/quote]

It just so happens, I am a Junior member.  You might want to take care who you insult.  I just might have to stop by your place for a little chat.  I really don't think you want your neighbors seeing me at your door.

[quote author=Grim Reaper link=topic=796.msg30145#msg30145 date=1155705707]

[/quote]

It just so happens, I am a Junior member.Â* You might want to take care who you insult.Â* I just might have to stop by your place for a little chat.Â* I really don't think you want your neighbors seeing me at your door.
    [/quote]

What's that Junior? I can't hear you from up here.Â*

[size=10pt]((hehehe. This rocks.)) Â* [/size]Â*

[quote author=Denton-Brian link=topic=796.msg29346#msg29346 date=1155586171]
    [quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=796.msg29066#msg29066 date=1155569051]
    I once killed a man for a Journey t-shirt.

But seriously:

"Yo whats poppin and shit its ya boy justin Im 18 goin on 19 and Im a Gangsta.Killa.Blood. (G.K.B.) repersententive I get money, and blow trees every damn day Im in ta parties and shorties wit the same mentality and some chicks wit they head on straight THINGS I HATE: I hate cops and snitches, cats that false claim sets, ugly girls who think they wit it stuck up girls who think I cant hit it, niggas that would ditch they homies for a bitch, lazy niggas wit no chedda , niggas who always wanna smoke but aint got no trees or money for trees People who come on and just constantly bother me with: IM me whats your s/n THINGS I LIKE: Money,Clothes,and HOes is all a brotha knows Plus trees My new 05 monte carlo ss sex food ya know the average shit so yo heres something for the women ta know I a sucka for a fat ass shhhhh.... "HOLLA AT ME YO""

Our best and bightest citizen, no?
    [/quote]

Translation

Hello, What are you doing? It is I, Justin. I am 18 Going on 19. I am a member of an organized crime syndicate known as G.K.B. I make a large amount of money and I smoke marijuana every day. I enjoy social gatherings and young women with similar interests. I also love women with a high mental capacity.Â*

Things I hate:
    Police officers, People who inform law enforcement when I commit a crime, people who claim to own more than they actually do(not sure on this one), un attractive women who believe they are beautiful,Â* beautiful girls who claim I do not have the necessary traits to woo them into having intercourse with me. Other men who do not have the correct priorities between women and their gentlemen companions. Men with a poor work ethic, men with below average financial resources,Â* people who always choose to partake of my marijuana but have neither their own marijuana to smoke or the financial resources to buy any. And finally people who constantly harras me on an instant messenger program with questions such as “What is your S/N?â€

Things I like:
    Legal Tender, Clothing, Women of ill repute, also Marijuana, My new Monte Carlo SS, Sexual intercourse, Culinary Treats, You understand the normal accoutrements. There is also something the ladies should know. I have been known to be wooed by a woman with a large posterior! Please Contact me. Hooray!

[/quote]

^ROFLMAOOOOO!! Dope shit yo! I mean, quite an interesting read!!

[/quote]

Hey!Â* :-(
    I represent that comment! :-)

Thread Information