Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Justin Kelly - Murderer 26

Re: Murderer 26

i love his mydeathspace default picture...how appropriate  :lol:

its kinda creepy how all these people have pictures that kinda relate to their deaths.
    im stickin to plain shots of just my face from NOW ON.    :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=Denton-Brian link=topic=796.msg29353#msg29353 date=1155587927]
    I have a little ghetto in me.
    Thanks man
    [/quote]

I've had a little ghetto in me.
    (had to say it!)

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=796.msg29364#msg29364 date=1155589289]
    i love his mydeathspace default picture...how appropriate* :lol:

its kinda creepy how all these people have pictures that kinda relate to their deaths.
    im stickin to plain shots of just my face from NOW ON.* * :-D

[/quote]

It was no accident that I chose that one. 

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=796.msg29364#msg29364 date=1155589289]

[/quote]

Well for the most part, the pics are just reflections of how they lived their lives.
    I mean all a picture is, is a moment of your life that you freeze, so you and others can look back at it later.

So you get people that drink with pics of them in bars,
    people that race have pics with their cars.
    People that do both, don't really last too long. Ha! (OK that was cheap)

But yea....fake little thugs have pics mugging for the camera.
    Practicing for his mug shots, and soon to be taken 'jailhouse pics' of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=796.msg29351#msg29351 date=1155587822]
    I'm a Black guy from NYC that just got 'Ebonics' translated for him by a White guy in Texas.
    I would say that my 'ghetto pass' is going to be revoked, but it's obvious I never really had one.

That translatoin session gave me flashes of Bill Maher.
    Genius DB! Kudos!
    [/quote]

I am the whitest white girl ever--lived in NY all my life--hate the "ghetto lifestyle"-despise anyone who actually walks around talking like that & yet still understood all that ebonics crap lol

I got the jist of it, but the literal translation was a help.
    I think my brain just spazzes when I see that crap. It also locks up when I see
    'WriTinG LiK ThiS ThaT's sO fUCkiN AnnOYinG'

I think my brain just puts up an 'On Strike' sign when it sees any cyber-slang trying to protect itself.

So far, I have to say I appricate the effort.

It actually did take a bit of work. My brain locks up a little too
    &quot;Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.&quot;<br /><br />

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=796.msg29368#msg29368 date=1155589790]

[/quote]

It was no accident that I chose that one.* *
    [/quote]

Yeah, and the sad part about that picture: Look at the comments from the girls.

&quot;You're so sexy!! Youre so hot!!!&quot;

Ohhh yeah, I bet he looked real sexy when he shot that guy.

In my best Paris Hilton voice: &quot;THAT'S SO HOT!&quot;

Ugh.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=796.msg29386#msg29386 date=1155591163]

I think my brain just puts up an 'On Strike' sign when it sees any cyber-slang trying to protect itself.

[/quote]
    I hate typing like that too!!! Ugggh, And I also hate ALL CAPS.&nbsp;
    I automatically assume they are unintelligent just because they have all Caps.&nbsp; I dunno what it is about it!
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[/quote]

Sometimes you scare me..... Some of your posts take the words right out of my fingers......

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=796.msg29066#msg29066 date=1155569051]
    I once killed a man for a Journey t-shirt.

But seriously:

&quot;Yo whats poppin and shit its ya boy justin Im 18 goin on 19 and Im a Gangsta.Killa.Blood. (G.K.B.) repersententive I get money, and blow trees every damn day Im in ta parties and shorties wit the same mentality and some chicks wit they head on straight THINGS I HATE: I hate cops and snitches, cats that false claim sets, ugly girls who think they wit it stuck up girls who think I cant hit it, niggas that would ditch they homies for a bitch, lazy niggas wit no chedda , niggas who always wanna smoke but aint got no trees or money for trees People who come on and just constantly bother me with: IM me whats your s/n THINGS I LIKE: Money,Clothes,and HOes is all a brotha knows Plus trees My new 05 monte carlo ss sex food ya know the average shit so yo heres something for the women ta know I a sucka for a fat ass shhhhh.... &quot;HOLLA AT ME YO&quot;&quot;

Our best and bightest citizen, no?
    [/quote]
    Oh my goodness. I thought you made that up yourself to make fun of the talk.
    I can't believe that's on his profile... well yes, yes I can believe it.&nbsp; That is hilarious. Perfect. :lol:

[quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=796.msg29414#msg29414 date=1155594666]

[/quote]

Sometimes you scare me..... Some of your posts take the words right out of my fingers......
    [/quote]

Well I am glad to 'meet' someone that thinks the way I do.
    Oddly enough, we find each other on MDS.*
    Is it fate, love, or just plain frightening?*

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=796.msg29433#msg29433 date=1155597239]
    [quote author=soggyshoes link=topic=796.msg29414#msg29414 date=1155594666]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well I am glad to 'meet' someone that thinks the way I do.
    Oddly enough, we find each other on MDS.*
    Is it fate, love, or just plain frightening?*
    [/quote]

All of the above.. I have feeling you will be a good addition to the place!

The world would be a better place without people like him in it.&nbsp; I cant stand these dumbass gang members........I think they are begging to go to jail.....really.&nbsp; In their world its cool to go to jail for murder

[quote author=Denton-Brian link=topic=796.msg29346#msg29346 date=1155586171]
    [quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=796.msg29066#msg29066 date=1155569051]

But seriously:

&quot;Yo whats poppin and shit its ya boy justin Im 18 goin on 19 and Im a Gangsta.Killa.Blood. (G.K.B.) repersententive I get money, and blow trees every damn day Im in ta parties and shorties wit the same mentality and some chicks wit they head on straight THINGS I HATE: I hate cops and snitches, cats that false claim sets, ugly girls who think they wit it stuck up girls who think I cant hit it, niggas that would ditch they homies for a bitch, lazy niggas wit no chedda , niggas who always wanna smoke but aint got no trees or money for trees People who come on and just constantly bother me with: IM me whats your s/n THINGS I LIKE: Money,Clothes,and HOes is all a brotha knows Plus trees My new 05 monte carlo ss sex food ya know the average shit so yo heres something for the women ta know I a sucka for a fat ass shhhhh.... &quot;HOLLA AT ME YO&quot;&quot;

[/quote]

Translation

Hello, What are you doing? It is I, Justin. I am 18 Going on 19. I am a member of an organized crime syndicate known as G.K.B. I make a large amount of money and I smoke marijuana every day. I enjoy social gatherings and young women with similar interests. I also love women with a high mental capacity.*

Things I hate:
    Police officers, People who inform law enforcement when I commit a crime, people who claim to own more than they actually do(not sure on this one), un attractive women who believe they are beautiful,* beautiful girls who claim I do not have the necessary traits to woo them into having intercourse with me. Other men who do not have the correct priorities between women and their gentlemen companions. Men with a poor work ethic, men with below average financial resources,* people who always choose to partake of my marijuana but have neither their own marijuana to smoke or the financial resources to buy any. And finally people who constantly harras me on an instant messenger program with questions such as “What is your S/N?”

Things I like:
    Legal Tender, Clothing, Women of ill repute, also Marijuana, My new Monte Carlo SS, Sexual intercourse, Culinary Treats, You understand the normal accoutrements. There is also something the ladies should know. I have been known to be wooed by a woman with a large posterior! Please Contact me. Hooray!

[/quote]

Funniest Post Ever.* :lol:* :lol:* :lol:

I went to the* murder's page to see one of his friends say, &quot;Hey, i saw you on the news...I'm praying for you?&quot; WTF!? She is praying for a worthless member of a society who forever ruined countless people's lives over a cell phone.

Reading shit like this makes me wish that we had old school penalties... this fool should be drawn and quarterd by a horse, and have his head shoved on a stake in his ghetto with a sign that reads, &quot;I'm a dumbshit and murdered someone for a cell phone...look at me now.&quot;* *

It's unfortunately symptomatic of the media age.* Being a cool person outweighs being a good person any day.* Celebrities are not a good moral compass, and yet due to the breakdown of the nuclear family unit (where both parents often work or are generally apathetic/absent) there's little on offer to measure up to a lifestyle to aspire to.* It's like Plato's allegory of the people raised in a cave who could only see shadows on the wall.* For them, the shadows represented the real world.* This kid has been worshipping shadows.* I've said it before and I'll say it again:* Devo were right... we ARE devolving.* This really is some sad dumb ass shit.* What a waste.

Funny side note on his survey, &quot;What Country would you most like to visit?&nbsp; Europe&quot;

:lol: I didn't know Europe was a country- oh well, poetic justice at its best.&nbsp; Scorpian you couldn't be more right, being &quot;cool&quot; is what deems your woth in society, it is not about what you do anymore but about what you have.&nbsp; A sad sad place for humanity.&nbsp; Oil is worth more then life.&nbsp; Keep sending troops to the middle east and we'll keep dishing $3.50 a gallon to drive our hummers... :|
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

[quote author=Denton-Brian link=topic=796.msg29346#msg29346 date=1155586171]

But seriously:

[/quote]

Translation

Hello, What are you doing? It is I, Justin. I am 18 Going on 19. I am a member of an organized crime syndicate known as G.K.B. I make a large amount of money and I smoke marijuana every day. I enjoy social gatherings and young women with similar interests. I also love women with a high mental capacity.&nbsp;

Things I hate:
    Police officers, People who inform law enforcement when I commit a crime, people who claim to own more than they actually do(not sure on this one), un attractive women who believe they are beautiful,&nbsp; beautiful girls who claim I do not have the necessary traits to woo them into having intercourse with me. Other men who do not have the correct priorities between women and their gentlemen companions. Men with a poor work ethic, men with below average financial resources,&nbsp; people who always choose to partake of my marijuana but have neither their own marijuana to smoke or the financial resources to buy any. And finally people who constantly harras me on an instant messenger program with questions such as “What is your S/N?”

Things I like:
    Legal Tender, Clothing, Women of ill repute, also Marijuana, My new Monte Carlo SS, Sexual intercourse, Culinary Treats, You understand the normal accoutrements. There is also something the ladies should know. I have been known to be wooed by a woman with a large posterior! Please Contact me. Hooray!

[/quote]

LOL thank you I needed that
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=Scorpiomoon link=topic=796.msg29767#msg29767 date=1155635015]
    It's unfortunately symptomatic of the media age.&nbsp; Being a cool person outweighs being a good person any day.&nbsp; Celebrities are not a good moral compass, and yet due to the breakdown of the nuclear family unit (where both parents often work or are generally apathetic/absent) there's little on offer to measure up to a lifestyle to aspire to.&nbsp; It's like Plato's allegory of the people raised in a cave who could only see shadows on the wall.&nbsp; For them, the shadows represented the real world.&nbsp; This kid has been worshipping shadows.&nbsp; I've said it before and I'll say it again:&nbsp; Devo were right... we ARE devolving.&nbsp; This really is some sad dumb ass shit.&nbsp; What a waste.
    [/quote]

Right On!

Also the pictures were frikin funny.&nbsp; Frickin is wasy funnier than Fucking.&nbsp; I think I reason that becuase the word frickin is funny to me.

Morbid, I know we are both &quot;taken&quot;- but I seriously love you- you wanna go out and hump a hummer with me?

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=796.msg29985#msg29985 date=1155684241]
    Morbid, I know we are both &quot;taken&quot;- but I seriously love you- you wanna go out and hump a hummer with me?
    [/quote]

I'll hump your leg right after that.

just another tuesday night at my house&nbsp;

U know what i hate? i hate the fact that these people are showing love or got the suspect in thier prayers...but why? why in the world would you ever be on sumones side after they killed a innocent victim in this case over a fuckin cell phone, if he was rolling in money or 'chedda' as he explains it why would u need to steal a phone niggie go buy one. I know if i knew sumone who was a killer it would be a cold day in hell that i would ever show any kind of suport. The only suport i'd be givin is to the famlia who lost thier loved one(s).I hope this fucker burns in hell!!

Thread Information