Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Justin Kelly - Murderer 26

Justin Kelly - Murderer 26

http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=d73d38 98-e4dc-46c3-b12b-185d414667e9

He killed the dudew for a goddamned cell phone.Â* His page rants on and on about how he is in a gang.Â* What a dumb shit.Â* WTF are people doing man?Â* Where is the logic behind killing someone for his cell?Â* This guy needs to learn a LONG HARD lesson....

Re: Murderer 26

I hope he gets ass raped
    Everyones a little racist

Aren't cell phones free when you get service?
    If you get your cellphone stolen, don't you pretty much cancel your service?

It's all good, because he says he showers daily, and his first thought when waking up is where are the bitches...Oh and his dick is his best physical feature.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Burn and rot!!! Enjoy Satan's balls.

I once killed a man for a Journey t-shirt.

But seriously:

"Yo whats poppin and shit its ya boy justin Im 18 goin on 19 and Im a Gangsta.Killa.Blood. (G.K.B.) repersententive I get money, and blow trees every damn day Im in ta parties and shorties wit the same mentality and some chicks wit they head on straight THINGS I HATE: I hate cops and snitches, cats that false claim sets, ugly girls who think they wit it stuck up girls who think I cant hit it, niggas that would ditch they homies for a bitch, lazy niggas wit no chedda , niggas who always wanna smoke but aint got no trees or money for trees People who come on and just constantly bother me with: IM me whats your s/n THINGS I LIKE: Money,Clothes,and HOes is all a brotha knows Plus trees My new 05 monte carlo ss sex food ya know the average shit so yo heres something for the women ta know I a sucka for a fat ass shhhhh.... "HOLLA AT ME YO""

Our best and bightest citizen, no?

i a sucka for a fat ass?? for some reason.... that was really funny..... a husbands life ended over a damn cell phone..

I'm so white... I don't understand most of that. If anyone can translate feel free.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw his profile- I mean really?  He was begging to go to jail and now he gets to be somebodys bitch!  HA!  He wrote that he likes it rough- I sure hope so because it is going to be rough.  We will see how tough he is when he's bleeding from his asshole.  :lol:
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=796.msg29066#msg29066 date=1155569051]

But seriously:

"Yo whats poppin and shit its ya boy justin Im 18 goin on 19 and Im a Gangsta.Killa.Blood. (G.K.B.) repersententive I get money, and blow trees every damn day Im in ta parties and shorties wit the same mentality and some chicks wit they head on straight THINGS I HATE: I hate cops and snitches, cats that false claim sets, ugly girls who think they wit it stuck up girls who think I cant hit it, niggas that would ditch they homies for a bitch, lazy niggas wit no chedda , niggas who always wanna smoke but aint got no trees or money for trees People who come on and just constantly bother me with: IM me whats your s/n THINGS I LIKE: Money,Clothes,and HOes is all a brotha knows Plus trees My new 05 monte carlo ss sex food ya know the average shit so yo heres something for the women ta know I a sucka for a fat ass shhhhh.... "HOLLA AT ME YO""

[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

:lol: :lol:  that is some funny shit

HAHA!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: more, more, more...please

Thank you but you know if you give a mouse a cookie... he'll want more...pictures :-)

Ahh such fucking pathetic ppl in the world..I hope someone tears him a new asshole-literally

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=796.msg29153#msg29153 date=1155574931]

[/quote]

hahahahaaaa thats hilarious.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Maybe they have some kind of online-translator available for the ghetto-impaired.
    Or maybe I'm just too old for this shit.
    It's seems like English, but I just don't seem to get it.

http://joel.net/ebonics

[quote author=MorbidCuriousity link=topic=796.msg29066#msg29066 date=1155569051]

But seriously:

[/quote]

Translation

Hello, What are you doing? It is I, Justin. I am 18 Going on 19. I am a member of an organized crime syndicate known as G.K.B. I make a large amount of money and I smoke marijuana every day. I enjoy social gatherings and young women with similar interests. I also love women with a high mental capacity. 

Things I hate:
    Police officers, People who inform law enforcement when I commit a crime, people who claim to own more than they actually do(not sure on this one), un attractive women who believe they are beautiful,  beautiful girls who claim I do not have the necessary traits to woo them into having intercourse with me. Other men who do not have the correct priorities between women and their gentlemen companions. Men with a poor work ethic, men with below average financial resources,  people who always choose to partake of my marijuana but have neither their own marijuana to smoke or the financial resources to buy any. And finally people who constantly harras me on an instant messenger program with questions such as “What is your S/N?â€

Things I like:
    Legal Tender, Clothing, Women of ill repute, also Marijuana, My new Monte Carlo SS, Sexual intercourse, Culinary Treats, You understand the normal accoutrements. There is also something the ladies should know. I have been known to be wooed by a woman with a large posterior! Please Contact me. Hooray!
    &quot;Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.&quot;<br /><br />

[quote author=Denton-Brian link=topic=796.msg29346#msg29346 date=1155586171]

But seriously:

&quot;Yo whats poppin and shit its ya boy justin Im 18 goin on 19 and Im a Gangsta.Killa.Blood. (G.K.B.) repersententive I get money, and blow trees every damn day Im in ta parties and shorties wit the same mentality and some chicks wit they head on straight THINGS I HATE: I hate cops and snitches, cats that false claim sets, ugly girls who think they wit it stuck up girls who think I cant hit it, niggas that would ditch they homies for a bitch, lazy niggas wit no chedda , niggas who always wanna smoke but aint got no trees or money for trees People who come on and just constantly bother me with: IM me whats your s/n THINGS I LIKE: Money,Clothes,and HOes is all a brotha knows Plus trees My new 05 monte carlo ss sex food ya know the average shit so yo heres something for the women ta know I a sucka for a fat ass shhhhh.... &quot;HOLLA AT ME YO&quot;&quot;

[/quote]

Translation

Hello, What are you doing? It is I, Justin. I am 18 Going on 19. I am a member of an organized crime syndicate known as G.K.B. I make a large amount of money and I smoke marijuana every day. I enjoy social gatherings and young women with similar interests. I also love women with a high mental capacity.Â*

Things I hate:
    Police officers, People who inform law enforcement when I commit a crime, people who claim to own more than they actually do(not sure on this one), un attractive women who believe they are beautiful,Â* beautiful girls who claim I do not have the necessary traits to woo them into having intercourse with me. Other men who do not have the correct priorities between women and their gentlemen companions. Men with a poor work ethic, men with below average financial resources,Â* people who always choose to partake of my marijuana but have neither their own marijuana to smoke or the financial resources to buy any. And finally people who constantly harras me on an instant messenger program with questions such as “What is your S/N?â€

Things I like:
    Legal Tender, Clothing, Women of ill repute, also Marijuana, My new Monte Carlo SS, Sexual intercourse, Culinary Treats, You understand the normal accoutrements. There is also something the ladies should know. I have been known to be wooed by a woman with a large posterior! Please Contact me. Hooray!

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian, you don't say much but that was FO SHIZZLE worth the wait.

Thanks&nbsp;
    &quot;Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.&quot;<br /><br />

I'm a Black guy from NYC that just got 'Ebonics' translated for him by a White guy in Texas.
    I would say that my 'ghetto pass' is going to be revoked, but it's obvious I never really had one.

That translatoin session gave me flashes of Bill Maher.
    Genius DB! Kudos!

I have a little ghetto in me.
    Thanks man

Thread Information