Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Would you buy it/wear it.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    where did you get it??? we saw that shirt and the hamburger version at a ball game yesterday and we really really want them.
    So I joined this cult called Lularoe.....

I'm currently looking for the hamburger leggings, but I have a pizza shirt too. I'm also REALLY looking for Toy Story ones.

It's a clothing company that runs from local consultants, but they sell online in groups like Facebook. There are a few groups of women leaving the business and they sell in going out of business groups, which I like because the clothes are expensive, but they are super comfortable, so if I can get them cheap, I do. Just search Lularoe going out of business in Facebook and there are a lot of groups.
    I also find hard to find prints like that one on Ebay. You can't order a specific print, it's basically luck of the draw if you find it somewhere, the consultants don't even get to pick what they order, they just tell the home office how many of each size and style and they get whatever patterns they get.

I wear their leggings pretty much any chance I can, I think I have 11 pairs now. Most of mine are crazy prints, like light bulbs, saved by the bell theme song, the weirder the better because I usually pair them with a solid color or black shirt and sequined loafers. I like crazy unique clothes.

I have a couple of their dresses and they are really comfortable and cute too. The sizing can be weird so if you find a style you like, google around to see what people are saying on sizing on it, for instance one of the dresses I actually sized down 2 sizes and it fit perfectly which was so weird to me.

My cousin sells it, that's how I got into it but she's one of the only people I buy it for retail price from because it's easy to find it for less.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

The way you describe that company makes it sound completely awful. Imagine a company where people have no idea what they are trying to sell until it arrives at their doorstep and none of the sizing can be counted on.

ETA: and most of their clothing leaves you with an unfortunate pattern in the middle of your crotch. Ok, you didn't explain the last bit, but I've seen the pictures.
    Last edited by animosity; 08-29-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    The way you describe that company makes it sound completely awful. Imagine a company where people have know idea what they are trying to sell until it arrives at their doorstep and none of the sizing can be counted on.

ETA: and most of their clothing leaves you with an unfortunate pattern in the middle of your crotch. Ok, you didn't explain the last bit, but I've seen the pictures.
    I saw one with the Bigfoot leggings where it looked like he was coming out of your ass. It is probably a terrible company to sell for, I know the start up cost is insane. I just like the crazy ass clothes

I'm thinking about ordering some shirts from here, anybody had any experience with them? I like the one that says "The fact that I'm legally an adult is hysterical"
    http://www.badideatshirts.com/Default.aspx
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I'm thinking about ordering some shirts from here, anybody had any experience with them? I like the one that says "The fact that I'm legally an adult is hysterical"
    http://www.badideatshirts.com/Default.aspx
    My friend got a St. Patrick's day shirt from them, didn't have any problems. Did you see that promotion they had? Buy 3 get 9 free? That's pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    My friend got a St. Patrick's day shirt from them, didn't have any problems. Did you see that promotion they had? Buy 3 get 9 free? That's pretty sweet.
    Yeah I was thinking about that but I'm just gonna order one first to see what kind of material they use and what their idea of a large is.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah I was thinking about that but I'm just gonna order one first to see what kind of material they use and what their idea of a large is.
    That really only applies when ordering from China. They DO dominate most of the online ordering market, but if you choose them order 2+ sizes larger than yourself and expect not to get your stuff for 2+ months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    That really only applies when ordering from China. They DO dominate most of the online ordering market, but if you choose them order 2+ sizes larger than yourself and expect not to get your stuff for 2+ months.
    That explains why the last shirt I got was like 2 sizes too small and was made out of some weird silk feeling material, it was from China. Here's another question when you guys order stuff online do you feel it's safer to use paypal or just type in your CC#?
    Last edited by puke; 08-30-2017 at 05:10 AM.

That explains why the last shirt I got was like 2 sizes too small and was made out of some weird silk feeling material, it was from China. Here's another question when you guys order stuff online do you feel it's safer to use paypal or just type in your CC#?
    If Paypal is an option, I usually just do it because it's easier than finding my wallet, plus usually their disputes work out well if there is an issue. With that company, their shirts are American so it should be true to size, the St. Patrick's one was a Large and fit the guy that wears a Large. I do the same thing with Chinese clothes on Amazon, since I am a tall giant, most of their XL's are just boxy and not long and don't help me at all, so when I find a brand that works, I run with it lol. My current favorite is Next Level shirts, I got one at Comic-Con from a college two years ago and it was so comfortable and fit so well I found more blank ones on Amazon and bought them. I'm wearing one now actually.

If Paypal is an option, I usually just do it because it's easier than finding my wallet, plus usually their disputes work out well if there is an issue. With that company, their shirts are American so it should be true to size, the St. Patrick's one was a Large and fit the guy that wears a Large. I do the same thing with Chinese clothes on Amazon, since I am a tall giant, most of their XL's are just boxy and not long and don't help me at all, so when I find a brand that works, I run with it lol. My current favorite is Next Level shirts, I got one at Comic-Con from a college two years ago and it was so comfortable and fit so well I found more blank ones on Amazon and bought them. I'm wearing one now actually.
    I actually just ordered the shirt I mentioned earlier from that company, I'm gonna see how it fits and if it works I'll probably end up doing the buy 3 get 9 free deal.

I actually just ordered the shirt I mentioned earlier from that company, I'm gonna see how it fits and if it works I'll probably end up doing the buy 3 get 9 free deal.
    Nice, let me know how it goes, I might get some for Christmas gifts!

I saw one with the Bigfoot leggings where it looked like he was coming out of your ass. It is probably a terrible company to sell for, I know the start up cost is insane. I just like the crazy ass clothes
    I saw a pair of leggings with a rose in the crotch that looked like a vagina. Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I never knew it existed either but who doesn't like a nice sweater (or turtle)

so in the spirit (or not) of this thread, there's this...
    https://www.amazon.com/BEACHTAIL-Fac...AFXP4SG1H55CX3
    I'm still seriously trying to figure out how that works? Am I just being obtuse? I'm going to need a diagram or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BugBug View Post
    I'm still seriously trying to figure out how that works? Am I just being obtuse? I'm going to need a diagram or something.

Like you, I was perplexed, so I Googled and found this:

Isn't that precious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, wouldn't wear that
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Like you, I was perplexed, so I Googled and found this:

Isn't that precious?
    HAHHAHA FUCK ABHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boston, PLEASE wear that.

'Hey hubby..' HAHAHAHHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN