Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 87

Thread: Brittany Sonnier (20) is allegedly into bestiality

  1. #26
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    How does this come up in conversation? "so I was banging my rottie last night and........."?
    I was with my ex at her friend's place with a few other folks. Bitch broke out the porn. Not too shabby so far.
    Then she broke out the dog stuff.

    We left.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  2. #27
    Senior Member missbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Hell
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I was with my ex at her friend's place with a few other folks. Bitch broke out the porn. Not too shabby so far.
    Then she broke out the dog stuff.

    We left.
    Really? In all my years never ever have I ever had this happen! I am thankful for my friends,and their friends.

  3. #28
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Really? In all my years never ever have I ever had this happen! I am thankful for my friends,and their friends.
    Yea, she was a weird, semi-retarded, slut of a chick. And she ended up getting with some dude that treated her like property. She had his name tattooed on her within weeks. Days maybe.

    But thinking of that shit, and hearing Creature, I think he has a point. It probably happens more often than we think. I mean if you think kids can't/won't talk when they're abused.....
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  4. #29
    Senior Member missbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Hell
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    When I was a teen there were rumors of a girl her poodle and peanut butter,now I'm thinking maybe some truth to it.

  5. #30
    Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,472
    Rep Power
    13090078
    Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    When I was a teen there were rumors of a girl her poodle and peanut butter,now I'm thinking maybe some truth to it.
    Probably. That's just the one you heard about. Think about all the other teen girls that were good at keeping secrets.

  6. #31
    Senior Member missbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Hell
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature Feature View Post
    Probably. That's just the one you heard about. Think about all the other teen girls that were good at keeping secrets.
    I would rather not.

  7. #32
    Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,472
    Rep Power
    13090078
    Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    I would rather not.
    But it can be funny!

    The second girl I was talking about made the dog wear socks so it's legs didnt scratch her. That shit is hilarious.

  8. #33
    Senior Member missbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Hell
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by Creature Feature View Post
    But it can be funny!

    The second girl I was talking about made the dog wear socks so it's legs didnt scratch her. That shit is hilarious.
    Well now you're just fucking with me ! That can't be true,why would she share that shit?

  9. #34
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Well now you're just fucking with me ! That can't be true,why would she share that shit?
    If she thinks it's hot, why wouldn't Creature?

    And I forgot to mention, when the girl broke out the DVDs, she acted like she got them "as a goof." But...well everyone was looking at each other thinking "what's funny about that shit?"
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  10. #35
    Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,472
    Rep Power
    13090078
    Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Well now you're just fucking with me ! That can't be true,why would she share that shit?
    I haven't a clue. It's even harder to figure out what to say after someone tells you that.

    "Oh, well...that must be interesting"

  11. #36
    Senior Member jessielee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Your mothers house
    Posts
    3,245
    Rep Power
    21474850
    My dog ate a pack of gum yesterday. So I googled: Is it dangerous for your dog to eat gum. And ya know how when you type shit into google, it autofills in the most popular whatever? Yeah well as I was typing it auto filled, Is it dangerous for your dog to eat you out. Its apparently more common than we all think. I was appauled. I think Ive weeped enough for humanity for one day. Im going to bed.

  12. #37
    Senior Member Chopstix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    1928616
    I feel like I've been living in a bubble.

  13. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    I REFUSE TO SAY
    Posts
    17,591
    Rep Power
    21474865
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    I feel like I've been living in a bubble.
    Does this mean you're gonna fuck a dog?

  14. #39
    Senior Member Chopstix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    1928616
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Does this mean you're gonna fuck a dog?
    Oh hell no.

  15. #40
    Senior Member hamdinger125's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Power
    16864301
    Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    i guess she's out of jail.

    her new profile pic

    Crazy eyes.

  16. #41
    Senior Member missbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hillbilly Hell
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Crazy eyes.
    I don't think her eyes are the only thing crazy on this chick!

  17. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Oh, this fetish is apparently totally common, says the internet.

    (...which is where this girl should have known to keep that shit. What the fuck.)

    But a lot of horny dudes seem to think that having sex with animals is acceptable too, which I'd have to say frightens me even more. Ever since I discovered the hundred thousand car pileup that is 4chan's /b/, I've been overly suspicious of any long-term single guy who lives alone with his dogs. Sometimes the reality that you can never know where every dick you've befriended has ever been is just too potentially horrific to bear.

    Thanks again, internet.

    Buuuuuut, on a positive note, I'm pretty sure the girl with the dog and the peanut butter is actually an urban myth. Much like the insatiable young girl with the frozen weiner that breaks off inside of her. Or the too-drunk girl who gets caught raping a bedpost at a party. I heard all of those stories about several different girls growing up, only to come across Snopes' debunking of weiner girl (http://www.snopes.com/college/risque/hotdog.asp) 20 years later, which seriously made me doubt the validity of the others.

  18. #43
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Crazy eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  19. #44
    sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,090
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyomamamama View Post
    Oh, this fetish is apparently totally common, says the internet.

    (...which is where this girl should have known to keep that shit. What the fuck.)

    But a lot of horny dudes seem to think that having sex with animals is acceptable too, which I'd have to say frightens me even more. Ever since I discovered the hundred thousand car pileup that is 4chan's /b/, I've been overly suspicious of any long-term single guy who lives alone with his dogs. Sometimes the reality that you can never know where every dick you've befriended has ever been is just too potentially horrific to bear.

    Thanks again, internet.

    Buuuuuut, on a positive note, I'm pretty sure the girl with the dog and the peanut butter is actually an urban myth. Much like the insatiable young girl with the frozen weiner that breaks off inside of her. Or the too-drunk girl who gets caught raping a bedpost at a party. I heard all of those stories about several different girls growing up, only to come across Snopes' debunking of weiner girl (http://www.snopes.com/college/risque/hotdog.asp) 20 years later, which seriously made me doubt the validity of the others.
    Well, the Beast forums (DON'T LOOK I PROMISE) have 72362328 more members than we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  20. #45
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    Well, the Beast forums (DON'T LOOK I PROMISE) have 72362328 more members than we do.
    And we're sick weirdos.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  21. #46
    sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,090
    Rep Power
    21474881
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    And we're sick weirdos.
    There's not enough IDONTUNDERSTAND dances in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  22. #47
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,991
    Rep Power
    21474952
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    There's not enough IDONTUNDERSTAND dances in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  23. #48
    NOT SAME CAT Fleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,319
    Rep Power
    21474856
    How do you people get into these conversations???

    Yes, I'm more befuddled about the fact that people discuss these things with others.

  24. #49
    sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    31,090
    Rep Power
    21474881
    You people? What, us dogfuckers?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

  25. #50
    NOT SAME CAT Fleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    6,319
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Yeah, y'all too.
    No, the multiple references to, "oh, yeah, my friend totally thinks fucking dogs is hot"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •