Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Brittany Sonnier (20) is allegedly into bestiality

now I'll be quoting Andrew Dice Clay all day.

Old Mother Hubbard went to her cupboard to get her old dog a bone, and when she bent over, Rover took over and she got a ....
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Florida woman once charged for sex with dogs now charged for sex with teenager

She barked up the wrong tree again.

A Florida woman who was once charged for having sex with dogs has now been charged for having sex with a teenager and letting him smoke marijuana and drink beer, WESH reported.

Brittany Sonnier, 23, was jailed Monday and charged with lewd and lascivious battery, police said. She?s being held in lieu of $15,000 bond.

Sonnier had moved from Lake Havasu City, Ariz., after her November 2012 charge for crimes against nature, which came after original charges of bestiality, the Daytona Beach News-Journal reported. Those charges were ultimately dismissed.

In the last weekend of March, she allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old in Holly Hill while he was visiting his father, police said. The dad later found lewd Facebook messages between the two.

Sonnier, who has a young son, initially denied the accusations, but later admitted them to police and claimed she developed a drinking problem while trying to deal with her alleged dirty dog deed.

The teen boy was reportedly sickened when his father told him about his illegal lover?s past.

Sonnier?s ex-boyfriend told the Huffington Post in 2013 she had confessed to him a history of vaginal and oral sex with her family?s dogs dating back almost a decade. She also confessed an interest in incest. Soon afterward, the couple broke up.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2212056

I never thought about it back then, but the original story sounds more like a pissed-off ex-lover now.

I never did discuss dog doinking, nor view dog doinking DVDs in my single days

That shit is reserved for "serious enough to be FBO" status relationships.

Last edited by Paganpat; 07-20-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by Paganpat View Post
    Jesus. She's a f'ing slob. A pill bottle on the ground. I can't figure out what the other hand in the picture is holding. I'm not sure I want to know

The 15 year old told police about their sexual relationship after he became afraid he had an STD.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-two-DOGS.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 07-20-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Looks like a meat thermometer. And there appears to be another one next to the pill bottle.
    Last edited by IzzyCooper; 07-20-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Well a meat thermometer is much worse under the circumstances

HA HA HAAAAA. Shit that was funny!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Well a meat thermometer is much worse under the circumstances
    How could it possibly make it worse?

I know I shouldn't laugh about the 15 y/o being freaked out, but it is pretty funny. I bet he thought he was "da man" after banging an older woman. Can you imagine the look of horror on his face when he was told she was a dog fucker? Talk about a Polaroid moment. It sounds horrible to say, but as a parent who enjoys the occasional, "I told you so!", this is a really good one. I hope this kid isn't severely traumatized and I really feel bad for him. The devil me on my shoulder is yelling, "Son, I told you to keep it in your pants. Seee..this is what happens when you get busy with slutty girls. (This final one thrown in to ensure he never does shit like this again) Now you are gonna get rabies in your nuts and your dick might fall off."

I'm am horrible, I know...

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    Looks like a meat thermometer. And there appears to be another one next to the pill bottle.
    Sort of close to what looks like a box of animal crackers. How appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I know I shouldn't laugh about the 15 y/o being freaked out, but it is pretty funny. I bet he thought he was "da man" after banging an older woman. Can you imagine the look of horror on his face when he was told she was a dog fucker? Talk about a Polaroid moment. It sounds horrible to say, but as a parent who enjoys the occasional, "I told you so!", this is a really good one. I hope this kid isn't severely traumatized and I really feel bad for him. The devil me on my shoulder is yelling, "Son, I told you to keep it in your pants. Seee..this is what happens when you get busy with slutty girls. (This final one thrown in to ensure he never does shit like this again) Now you are gonna get rabies in your nuts and your dick might fall off."

I'm am horrible, I know...
    Shit, at the time, I doubt even if the kid knew about the Scooby banging beforehand he would have turned down sexy time with her.

Thread Information