Thread: Data Base Error

Data Base Error

Is MDS about to crash again? I keep getting a data base error today. It is very difficult to move about the site.

I told Mike about it and he has messaged J. Other than that, I have no idea what is going on.

It's been slow to load for me for a few days. I'm sad when that happens because this site is my new favorite!

It's been slow to load for me for a few days. I'm sad when that happens because this site is my new favorite!

working on it :)

Ill internally service your error! Wait.. That sounds dirty.

I don't want to open a new thread, so I'm posting this here. Since yesterday, I get several error messages after I have clicked on the submit button. Like this one:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    Syntax error, command unrecognized. The server response was: 5.7.0 Poor mailing list quality
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Syntax error, command unrecognized. The server response was: 5.7.0 Poor mailing list quality

Source Error:

Line 35:
    Line 36: SmtpClient mailClient = new SmtpClient();
    Line 37: mailClient.Send(message);
    Line 38:
    Line 39: }

Source File: c:\Websites\mydeathspace.com\submission.aspx.cs Line: 37

Stack Trace:

[SmtpException: Syntax error, command unrecognized. The server response was: 5.7.0 Poor mailing list quality]
    System.Net.Mail.RecipientCommand.CheckResponse(Smt pStatusCode statusCode, String response) +1930951
    System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) +346
    System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) +1957494
    submission.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Websites\mydeathspace.com\submission.aspx.cs:37
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +115
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEven t(String eventArgument) +140
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +29
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2981
    What's wroooooooooooooooooooooooong?

We're being blocked by our email host or something along those lines. Working to resolve it. They suck. Sorry!

Thread Information