Page 414 of 421 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 ... LastLast
Results 10,326 to 10,350 of 10502

Thread: Chit Chat

So no one has any thoughts on the gas stoves??? I'm trying to decide whether to replace mine or not. I'm torn.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So no one has any thoughts on the gas stoves??? I'm trying to decide whether to replace mine or not. I'm torn.
    I say keep it. They are better than electric stoves. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I say keep it. They are better than electric stoves. Period.
    I agree on them being better. I am thinking about getting an air purifier and putting it near the kitchen. My mom and brother had multiple myeloma (which is supposed to not be genetic) so I am wondering if our family is sensitive to chemicals that can cause blood cancers, so I'm a little bit nervous. I don't normally worry about stuff like this, but this one is worrying me a bit.

Today has been insane!

I can't believe many states have been getting prank school shooter phone calls today.
    The local high school in my area, there was a report of 7 kids shot. Thank God, it was fake!
    Someone posted on a local Facebook page, a Fox News article of the girl responsible for calling in the fake report at three different high schools.
    I heard it's a Tik Tok trend. I hope whoever started it and whoever is calling in threats, all land in jail.
    I'm just glad the cops all ran into the high school unlike Ulvade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I can't believe many states have been getting prank school shooter phone calls today.
    The local high school in my area, there was a report of 7 kids shot. Thank God, it was fake!
    Someone posted on a local Facebook page, a Fox News article of the girl responsible for calling in the fake report at three different high schools.
    I heard it's a Tik Tok trend. I hope whoever started it and whoever is calling in threats, all land in jail.
    I'm just glad the cops all ran into the high school unlike Ulvade.
    So someone in the school called the police and said there was a shooting at her school? Did she call 911? Because thats a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So someone in the school called the police and said there was a shooting at her school? Did she call 911? Because thats a crime.
    Right now, I don't believe it was the girl someone mentioned. Only one news outlet supposedly said it was and it was Fox News. So...
    I also heard someone from Ethiopia is responsible for the prank calls.
    I hope whoever it is, they get caught soon.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

So a tech I met today named her cat garbage...name that show reference.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

???

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    ???
    I googled it. It's The Office, but I've never seen that show so I wouldn't know.

I googled it. It's The Office, but I've never seen that show so I wouldn't know.
    Oh okay. I've seen some episodes but not enough to know that reference.

Side note, my son asked for a cat. I told him NO....lol. Not only do I hate cats but I am pretty sure my dog wouldn't appreciate that.

Edited to add: cheater

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Its the best show ever made. You win even though you cheated

Oh okay. I've seen some episodes but not enough to know that reference.

Side note, my son asked for a cat. I told him NO....lol. Not only do I hate cats but I am pretty sure my dog wouldn't appreciate that.

Edited to add: cheater
    This is most likely what would happen

omg yesterday was crazy at the shelter bc we only have cats and pocket pets, and dogs came in. They were trying to eat our paralyzed shelter cat
    But you have a lab so that wouldnt happen probably.
    I have a story though. I was watching my sisters old lab, when he went up to my old cat, and she bopped him on the nose (she was declawed) and he dramatically jumped back like 3 feet and ran and hid. Ive never seen that much of over reaction
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-05-2022 at 06:43 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Do you know it's based on a series over in England? I might be inclined to watch the British one. We watch a ton of British TV compared to the US TV that we watch.

Do you know it's based on a series over in England? I might be inclined to watch the British one. We watch a ton of British TV compared to the US TV that we watch.
    Yes I did but Ive never seen the british one.

This is most likely what would happen

omg yesterday was crazy at the shelter bc we only have cats and pocket pets, and dogs came in. They were trying to eat our paralyzed shelter cat
    But you have a lab so that wouldnt happen probably.
    I have a story though. I was watching my sisters old lab, when he went up to my old cat, and she bopped him on the nose (she was declawed) and he dramatically jumped back like 3 feet and ran and hid. Ive never seen that much of over reaction
    She likes to chase and bark at cats. Every so often one won't run away and she doesn't know what to do.

She likes to chase and bark at cats. Every so often one won't run away and she doesn't know what to do.
    We were walking our 3 this morning and ran into a cat that wouldn't run away and just sat there and stood his ground. My dogs went beserk.

Also, I am about to try my new pressure cooker instant pot for the first time. I hope I don't blow up my house.

We were walking our 3 this morning and ran into a cat that wouldn't run away and just sat there and stood his ground. My dogs went beserk.

Also, I am about to try my new pressure cooker instant pot for the first time. I hope I don't blow up my house.
    I'm convinced that just such a cat saved my Mica's life back in the day. She got out of my Aunt's yard (Of course the yard is secure, she'll be fine. Ha!) Anyhow, Mica was running full speed towards a very busy road, and there was this cat in the sidewalk who arched up, hissssSwatHiss and Mica stopped dead in her tracks for 3 beats then turned and ran back to me. Thank you cat! You have the heart of a lion.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thats a street cat for ya. My old cat was that way she gave no shits about dogs. She would growl and hiss and stand her ground.

Street cats have to forge their own food, and they compete with dogs for resources, so they see them as a threat.

Good luck not blowing up your house!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

The instant pot is amazing and I miss mine so very much.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

The instant pot is amazing and I miss mine so very much.
    I got the Best Buy brand over Black Friday and I already love it. I don't know why I waited so long to get one!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by puke; 12-25-2022 at 08:44 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Merry Christmas!!! A little late
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So there's this chick missing on the westside of Chicago and this is the pic they chose to use on her missing person post on facebook. Its's like a Where's Waldo mission for kidnapping rapey guys.

This is my friend Gabrielle (Gabby) Yohey. She was last seen after being discharged from a psychiatric hospital in Chicago around November 16th. She is bipolar and schizophrenic, and without medication she is unstable and vulnerable. She should not be on her own right now. A missing persons report is currently being filed. This is all the information I have right now, if you have any information please contact me or Taylor Kurth. Please share as well to spread the word. Thank you.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/wo...r-3-months-ago
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

so is it too late to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information