Page 41 of 421 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 10502

Thread: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    The Jodi thread grew 45 pages since the trial was over on Thurs?
    I read about 2 of those 45 pages.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I read about 2 of those 45 pages.
    LOL, you read 2 more than me!

On a more random note: I saw Side Effects last night, and it reminded me of Jodi.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Morbid, the square dancing is going great! Those little kiddies are trying so hard. I'm so proud of them.

Thanks for asking!
    YAY!!! I bet it's a blast with them.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    Have you seen Brad Pitt's baby picture? He was really funny looking. Now he's super hot (although less so now that he has Angelina taint). I always wonder if ugly kids will turn out super hot.
    I haven't seen Brad's baby pic. I have seen some pretty ugly babies end up as hotties. Does that mean we have to play nice about the ugly babies because they may be a hot adult?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Yes, I can imagine a MIL like Toni. I have one. I think my MIL is worse though.
    I'm sorry! I had a mil like that, but I divorced her son. She friended me of FB, I rarely go on since.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    LOL, you read 2 more than me!

On a more random note: I saw Side Effects last night, and it reminded me of Jodi.
    I've been wanting to see that movie. Was it any good?

i am not looking forward for when i start my period! i feel like i'm getting the stomach bug and this just started since december,i don't know what's up with that.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I've been wanting to see that movie. Was it any good?
    Actually, yes. It starts out a little slow though.

My damn coffee gave me massive heartburn. WTF?...it's never done that before!

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I haven't seen Brad's baby pic. I have seen some pretty ugly babies end up as hotties. Does that mean we have to play nice about the ugly babies because they may be a hot adult?
    You do whatever you want! I just find it weird. i have also seen some super cute kids turn into funny looking adults. It's weird I tells ya! WEIRD
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

You do whatever you want! I just find it weird. i have also seen some super cute kids turn into funny looking adults. It's weird I tells ya! WEIRD
    The ginger rule. Ginger girls are weird as kids and hot adults. Ginger boys are adorable and not so great as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    The ginger rule. Ginger girls are weird as kids and hot adults. Ginger boys are adorable and not so great as adults.
    This is 98% accurate.

Weird indeed. I don't like looking at people's ugly babies. If they turn into hot adults, show me the pictures.

There is one girl who posts pics of her kids. She has three. They are ugly kids. All three of them. The dad was a looker in his younger years and the mom was never that attractive. She is the reason I made my FB status. lol I don't say anything directly to the parent of an ugly kid. Like I said, I usually comment on the kids cute outfit or how awesome their stroller is or something like that.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

My friend's baby is sooooo ugly, but it's really lulzy as a result.

Yeah, some babies are so ugly, they're cute.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Except for Danny Bonaduce , he's always been disgusting.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Weird indeed. I don't like looking at people's ugly babies. If they turn into hot adults, show me the pictures.

There is one girl who posts pics of her kids. She has three. They are ugly kids. All three of them. The dad was a looker in his younger years and the mom was never that attractive. She is the reason I made my FB status. lol I don't say anything directly to the parent of an ugly kid. Like I said, I usually comment on the kids cute outfit or how awesome their stroller is or something like that.
    LOL. OMG your kid's stroller is so awesome!

Yeah, some babies are so ugly, they're cute.
    definitely!

a quick disclaimer. I don't wish bad upon Gargy. I hope he grows up to be extremely attractive. I think part of his ugly was his behavior, this little boy lied, hit, and took and when he'd get busted he'd run tattling to his mommy who would show up all angry that I dared think he shouldn't be that way. He was rotten little gargoyle. I'm not saying his lack of cute made him nasty but I do wonder.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

LOL. OMG your kid's stroller is so awesome!
    EXACTLY. OH! OshKosh B'Gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    definitely!

a quick disclaimer. I don't wish bad upon Gargy. I hope he grows up to be extremely attractive. I think part of his ugly was his behavior, this little boy lied, hit, and took and when he'd get busted he'd run tattling to his mommy who would show up all angry that I dared think he shouldn't be that way. He was rotten little gargoyle. I'm not saying his lack of cute made him nasty but I do wonder.
    I think behavior plays into it sometimes. I can usually get past bad behavior in gauging actual cuteness. Some kids are just ugly from the get go.

Gargy was both. And I ran into them a bit ago at the Walmart and it doesn't appear anything's changed. I did not miss him when we moved.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Marshmallow is one of my favorite words. I love saying marshmallow. My cat is looking at me like im crazy for saying it.

I'll be one to admit. My twin daughters were both ugly when they were born. They are three now and are little beauties. But man were they little old grumpy men when they were infants. Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    leesa2 (the second coming)

fuck mondays.

also, does anyone know how financial aid works with dropping classes? i want to drop my guitar class. it's only 1 unit and it would bring me down to 11 units. one unit short of full time. but it's boring as shit and forces me to stay at school from 11aM to 9PM (with all my other classes combined). i don't have the time or patience to practice when he's not really teaching us anything...

i just don't want one stupid class to drastically reduce my fin aid.
    It depends on your Financial aide. If you are on stafford loans your loan stays the same, you just can't go below 6 credits.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    According to Texas law, "One must acknowledge a Supreme Being before being able to hold public office." That explains a lot. In Dallas, specifically, it is illegal to possess realistic dildos! Katersss...better hide yours. In Mesquite (suburb of Dallas) it is illegal for kids to have "unusual" haircuts. We live in a truly fucked up, assbackwards world.
    O-o

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Marshmallow is one of my favorite words. I love saying marshmallow. My cat is looking at me like im crazy for saying it.
    I like the word "cholera". I know it's one of those shit-yourself-to-death diseases, but I think the word sounds and looks really pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by red01angel View Post
    I like the word "cholera". I know it's one of those shit-yourself-to-death diseases, but I think the word sounds and looks really pretty.
    I think there is a thread where baby names are discussed. It isn't actually a baby name thread. It is a thread that was hijacked. Anyway, I'm pretty sure someone named their kid Cholera.

Thread Information