Page 400 of 420 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 10,000 of 10500

Thread: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Has anyone seen that video of the girl being kidnapped, screaming for her life??? I am surprised no one has mentioned it, I have seen it on FB (can't remember how to post videos).

WARNING: it is really awful, those screams...

https://ktla.com/2019/11/14/possible...-leimert-park/
    I need to know what happened! Did the car catch up to them?!!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I need to know what happened! Did the car catch up to them?!!?
    From what I gather in the article, the man and woman were in the car that went past the house with the ring camera. She was screaming for help and he was apologizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    I didn't watch but being ever the skeptic, if it was real wouldn't it be more viral and have news outlets covering it? I remember in recent times, there was a similar video and it turned out to be people making a film and the kidnapped woman was an actress. Just throwing it out there. I hope I'm right and this isn't real.
    The police were called out initially based on people hearing the screams, but (from what I have seen, don't have time to go find it right now) they re-opened it as a possible kidnapping after seeing the ring video. Not saying it couldn't be a fake thing, but the police seemed to think it was real.

Yeah I have seen quite a few articles, saying police are investigating and Inside Edition even covered it (with someone who witnessed it). Only description released is a black male, and the victim was a black female. The witness said the female had tried to escape the car and the male pulled her back in by her hair...I just can't get those screams out of my head. This was a woman in fear for her life...

Been so long since I made an article, can't remember how, just curious if anyone else was following the case.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah, I hope she is okay. I'm curious about him saying "I'm sorry" instead of something more sinister that I would imagine in a kidnapping. Lemme know if she makes a thread for this please!

On a different note, where's old kambing? Did I miss something?

Been so long since I made an article, can't remember how, just curious if anyone else was following the case.
    Excuses, excuses, excuses. No time like the present to get back into making articles!

Yeah, I hope she is okay. I'm curious about him saying "I'm sorry" instead of something more sinister that I would imagine in a kidnapping. Lemme know if she makes a thread for this please!

On a different note, where's old kambing? Did I miss something?
    Kambing got a few day ban for not following rules, but when he came back he asked me to perma-ban him. I gave him a one month ban and told him to think about it. He came back and posted for a few days and then said he was ready for the perma-ban. He said he needs to get off social media and live his best life. I gave him a two month ban, but it's expired now, but so far he hasn't come back.

I banned our troll Saleen for a month for being racist/sexist/Saleen, but it's been lifted for a couple of months and so far he has chosen not to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Excuses, excuses, excuses. No time like the present to get back into making articles!

Kambing got a few day ban for not following rules, but when he came back he asked me to perma-ban him. I gave him a one month ban and told him to think about it. He came back and posted for a few days and then said he was ready for the perma-ban. He said he needs to get off social media and live his best life. I gave him a two month ban, but it's expired now, but so far he hasn't come back.

I banned our troll Saleen for a month for being racist/sexist/Saleen, but it's been lifted for a couple of months and so far he has chosen not to come back.
    I never would have guessed they would ask to be banned. I could not tell if they were dumb, dense, or insane. Go live your best life, ya old goat!

Saleen will not be missed.

I never would have guessed they would ask to be banned. I could not tell if they were dumb, dense, or insane. Go live your best life, ya old goat!

Saleen will not be missed.

I am actually leaving work in a min, so I don't have time (don't have computer at home so I only go on here during the work week). Yay Friday!!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I am actually leaving work in a min, so I don't have time (don't have computer at home so I only go on here during the work week). Yay Friday!!
    Slacker! Enjoy your weekend!

Here's the thread:http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...20#post3784420

Slacker! Enjoy your weekend!

Here's the thread:http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...20#post3784420
    You're the best!!

You're the best!!
    Aww, thanks!

I was hoping to make a thread, have all the super sleuths work on it all weekend, and have it sorted out by the time you got into work on Monday. Guess we failed.

I caught my sons disease and I’m staying in tonight. I’m not sad about it because every time I laugh I wheeze and sound like the old man from family guy.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I saw a news report on a found body, and it said that the family didn't want his name released after he was found. They had put him in NAMUS and had missing persons reports out on his while he was missing. I saw this one story that said he was 84, none of the others said anything. I think that if you have the public looking for someone, and activate NAMUS, you should let people know he was found. I am sure they took him out of NAMUS, but I think they should put a period on the story so that no one is looking for him anymore. Just my $.02.

https://surfky.com/index.php/ohio/17...louisville-man

My husband just witnessed a robbery.
    He was working on a kiosk inside the mall when two guys ran in with hammers, shattered the jewelry store's glass counters and took off with the loot. He's glad they didn't rob him, because what he was working on had thousands of dollars in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My husband just witnessed a robbery.
    He was working on a kiosk inside the mall when two guys ran in with hammers, shattered the jewelry store's glass counters and took off with the loot. He's glad they didn't rob him, because what he was working on had thousands of dollars in it.
    Well that's scary! Glad he's ok and they didn't mess with him.

Hello my friends, I've found my way back. I knew my way back, I left a train of beers but I finally remembered my password. So, what's new? how's everyone?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Hello my friends, I've found my way back. I knew my way back, I left a train of beers but I finally remembered my password. So, what's new? how's everyone?
    Trail of beers, crumbs of cheesecake...whatever it takes to find your way back is good! We're all just here trying to survive the pandemic together and cuss and discuss. What are you up to?

Trail of beers, crumbs of cheesecake...whatever it takes to find your way back is good! We're all just here trying to survive the pandemic together and cuss and discuss. What are you up to?
    you got the 10000!

life got slow for us, luckily the university the Mr works at is still above water so to speak. He got 1 week of furlough per month but we held up okay. Both my boy children and their wives were "essential" so they're fine too.
    the blow that hit me hardest was the cancelling of minor league baseball. I'm a season ticket holder, love my baseball and it's killing me but I'd rather we all stay safe.

my granddaughter will be starting school two days at school, three days home learning. It will be um, interesting? she was doing violin lessons by computer, that was weird. We're all mostly healthy though so counting the blessings.

how's all in your world?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    you got the 10000!

life got slow for us, luckily the university the Mr works at is still above water so to speak. He got 1 week of furlough per month but we held up okay. Both my boy children and their wives were "essential" so they're fine too.
    the blow that hit me hardest was the cancelling of minor league baseball. I'm a season ticket holder, love my baseball and it's killing me but I'd rather we all stay safe.

my granddaughter will be starting school two days at school, three days home learning. It will be um, interesting? she was doing violin lessons by computer, that was weird. We're all mostly healthy though so counting the blessings.

how's all in your world?
    I'm hanging in there healthwise.

I am sad because I fear that NFL won't play this year, and I was looking forward to Brady being in Tampa Bay, but as you said, safety first!

I work from home anyway, so nothing has really changed for me. My husband is an essential worker, so he's been working through most of it.

It's amazing what all we do over the computer nowadays. Obviously I hope things get better soon, but there's a lot of things that we have done during this time that I hope we can kind of continue to do like having the option to work from home and more learning from home. It's funny how many employers were totally against working from home and now have embraced it whole heartedly.

ETA: I didn't catch what you meant about the 10000, but it dawned on me after I posted!
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-13-2020 at 12:52 PM.

I'm rubbing the bottom of my feet together. It feels nice. I thought you all might want to know.

I'm rubbing the bottom of my feet together. It feels nice. I thought you all might want to know.
    Carry on!

Carry on!
    I have to take pleasure in the simple things, RBW, or I'd go mad. Lol! I'm currently up at 5am with a baby sleeping inv my arms. I'm not sure why I haven't laid him down and tried to get back to sleep, because I'm so tired, but he's nice to hold and look at.

I have to take pleasure in the simple things, RBW, or I'd go mad. Lol! I'm currently up at 5am with a baby sleeping inv my arms. I'm not sure why I haven't laid him down and tried to get back to sleep, because I'm so tired, but he's nice to hold and look at.
    Sleeping babies are nice to hold and look at.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

RBW: I tried that toilet bowl cleaner you suggested (in the black bottle) and it totally worked on my shower! Thank you SO much!!! Nothing else had worked and I thought it would never come out...

Side note: my housekeeper was stoked when I told her, she had also tried everything she couldn't get them out either.

Thread Information