Page 384 of 420 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 10500

Thread: Chit Chat

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Because both holidays fall on the weekends, in a bizarre twist we're only a little busy this weekend and slammed next week instead. So I'm getting Christmas Eve off and handling dinner which will be nibbles and Swedish meatballs and sausages just like my Family used to do every Christmas Eve. Hubby will have Christmas off and is going to make Beef Wellington. I almost have to pinch myself. We're celebrating Christmas on actual Christmas for the first time in almost a decade
    That is lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Don't be too jealous, because we're home now

It was nice aside from the one freakishly cold day.

I was also going to suggest green beans/taters/mac and cheese. Or, broccoli casserole would be a nice substitution for green bean casserole. Also, hash brown casserole is a tasty alternative to roasted potatoes. You can get Cracker Barrel's recipe (or close to it) online. Yummy. Freezes well, too.
    Hash Brown Casserole is one of my favorite things ever but my grandparents don't really care for it so we usually don't make it on holidays

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We always had ham at Christmas. My dad believed that turkey was for Thanksgiving and ham for Christmas. We always had pretty much the same sides for both.
    After reading everybody's suggestions, it sounds just like the stuff we make on Thanksgiving...except with ham.
    Because both holidays fall on the weekends, in a bizarre twist we're only a little busy this weekend and slammed next week instead. So I'm getting Christmas Eve off and handling dinner which will be nibbles and Swedish meatballs and sausages just like my Family used to do every Christmas Eve. Hubby will have Christmas off and is going to make Beef Wellington. I almost have to pinch myself. We're celebrating Christmas on actual Christmas for the first time in almost a decade
    We tried Beef Wellington the other night- a big fail.
    Afterwards, we watched a youtube of Gordan Ramsey making it. We might try it his way if the beef every goes on sale again.
    Last week it was cheaper to buy a Beef loin instead of 5 pds of hamburger meat. WTF. Why the hell is hamburger meat so expensive?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    After reading everybody's suggestions, it sounds just like the stuff we make on Thanksgiving...except with ham.

Afterwards, we watched a youtube of Gordan Ramsey making it. We might try it his way if the beef every goes on sale again.
    Last week it was cheaper to buy a Beef loin instead of 5 pds of hamburger meat. WTF. Why the hell is hamburger meat so expensive?
    Yeah, it's super difficult to make correctly. I'd never try it, I leave that up to Hubby the expert

I'll stick to Swedish Meatballs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

If you fuck it up, you can't blame my boyfriend.

My friend's 6-year-old son used the Amazon app on her phone this morning to order $10,000 worth of Christmas presents, including a $7,000 motorcycle for dad, $600 worth of Legos for brother and a $2 can of Lysol for mom. Then he handed her a million dollar bill he made to pay for all of it.

Fortunately she was able to cancel all of it. Amazon called her to confirm the motorcycle purchase as all this was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Tupelo- OMG. That made me laugh so hard. Poor mom. We always get screwed with the gifts.

About the Christmas ham- it's a country ham. Fuck. A big pain in the ass. I had to google it and I'm glad I did or I would have freaked the hell out seeing all the mold on it. Now it's soaking.
    I don't know how it's going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    My friend's 6-year-old son used the Amazon app on her phone this morning to order $10,000 worth of Christmas presents, including a $7,000 motorcycle for dad, $600 worth of Legos for brother and a $2 can of Lysol for mom. Then he handed her a million dollar bill he made to pay for all of it.

Fortunately she was able to cancel all of it. Amazon called her to confirm the motorcycle purchase as all this was happening.

Omg. This is the most fantastic thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Tupelo- OMG. That made me laugh so hard. Poor mom. We always get screwed with the gifts.

About the Christmas ham- it's a country ham. Fuck. A big pain in the ass. I had to google it and I'm glad I did or I would have freaked the hell out seeing all the mold on it. Now it's soaking.
    I don't know how it's going to go.
    Ew, wtf - mold?

TH - Holy shit thats the tits!

So this just happened at my childhood mall.
    AURORA, IL — A large fight in the Fox Valley Mall sent people running for the exits as police poured into the mall Monday night. The mall was temporarily shut down. Twitter users posted videos showing people running down escalators and screaming as many police officers attempted to break up the brawling.

A police scanner call at 7:45 p.m. described the number of people fighting at 500-plus, but this has not been confirmed. One fight took place in front of the Macy's store in the mall. Witnesses said several fights then erupted, and people ran to join the scuffles.

Several Fox Valley police agencies joined Aurora Police in response. Police appear to be stationed at all mall entrances and are inside the mall as well. The call for police assistance went out at about 7:15 p.m.

Fox Valley Mall security told CBS Chicago and NBC Chicago that the mall is temporarily closed and on lockdown but would reopen tonight.

It's not yet clear what started the fighting or how many arrests have been made.
    http://patch.com/illinois/aurora/fig...olice-response
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Edit, old video whoops sorry
    Last edited by puke; 12-26-2016 at 05:44 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Hatchanimals?

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all a very happy prosperous 2017

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all a very happy prosperous 2017
    Same!

We are looking forward to 2017. I didn't speak about it much online, but my daughter lost a baby girl early in 2016. We were gutted. One of the worst experiences of my life thus far.

She's now pregnant again and all is going well. 13 weeks today. Blood pressure is good. Baby looks good. Everything is fantastic. God willing, we'll find out the sex on Thursday this week. I'm pretty excited and hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Same!

We are looking forward to 2017. I didn't speak about it much online, but my daughter lost a baby girl early in 2016. We were gutted. One of the worst experiences of my life thus far.

She's now pregnant again and all is going well. 13 weeks today. Blood pressure is good. Baby looks good. Everything is fantastic. God willing, we'll find out the sex on Thursday this week. I'm pretty excited and hopeful.
    That's terrible about the loss but great that she is pregnant again. Will this be your first grandchild?

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

That's terrible about the loss but great that she is pregnant again. Will this be your first grandchild?
    This will be my third. I have two boys, already. 9 and 6.

This will be my third. I have two boys, already. 9 and 6.
    That's awesome! I have managed to dodge the bullet so far. Daughter is getting married this year though so there's that...I'm sure that children will follow shortly after.

That's awesome! I have managed to dodge the bullet so far. Daughter is getting married this year though so there's that...I'm sure that children will follow shortly after.
    It's really the best. The 9yo and I color together at night and watch scary shows while bundled on the couch. I watch him while his mum works. Being a grandma is so awesome.

Happy New Year Faq

And to everyone!

Happy New Year ya fucksticks.

It's really the best. The 9yo and I color together at night and watch scary shows while bundled on the couch. I watch him while his mum works. Being a grandma is so awesome.
    It really is. I NEVER thought I could love a kid that wasn't from my own body. Wrong.
    My little dude makes me so happy.
    Congrats to you and your daughter.
    Happy New Year Faq

And to everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Happy New Year ya fucksticks.
    Happy new years!!!

The Special Events Coordinator for the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO), BethAnn Telford, is preparing to run the race of a lifetime. Telford will participate in the 2017 World Marathon Challenge. She will run seven marathons, during seven consecutive days on every continent. The first marathon is scheduled to take place January 23rd in Antarctica, and the final one will conclude on January 29th in Australia. Among those joining Telford will be an Olympic athlete, Ironman champion, and a British solider. More about the World Marathon Challenge: http://www.worldmarathonchallenge.com/
    The 47-year-old GPO employee is a brain cancer survivor, first diagnosed with a tumor in 2005. Telford has undergone multiple brain surgeries and still battles the disease today. She is an advocate of promoting awareness about brain cancer. Telford is an endurance athlete, who has competed in:
    ? the Marine Corps Marathon annually
    ? five Boston Marathons
    ? two Lake Placid Ironman competitions
    ? Kona Ironman World Championships
    ? Crossing the Grand Canyon, a nine hour rim-to-rim trek of more than 20 miles
    ?BethAnn is a true inspiration to us all,? said GPO Director Davita Vance-Cooks. ?Her enthusiasm for life is contagious and she never fails to amaze all of us by successfully competing in one competition after another. I and GPO will be rooting for her as she embarks on this incredible race around the globe. Best of luck BethAnn!?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So I was bored and browsing the medical examiners site, found this and was like, holy shit:

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: DECAPITATION

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So I was bored and browsing the medical examiners site, found this and was like, holy shit:

Manner Of Death: SUICIDE
    Cause Of Death: DECAPITATION

Post who it is in a thread.

How is that even possible?
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

Thread Information