Page 12 of 420 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit Chat

I don't see why you can't submit him. He is, after all, missing and just happens to be a possible murderer. If it ends up in the wrong thread, one of the mods will edit it. You may also consider the 'more information needed' thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    That's freaky Woo. I'd like to read that thread.
    There's already a thread on here about where he, his wife and another woman were missing. Then they found the 2 women dead. Then cops found a guy named Marty who had the missing guy's car but found out he forged the title. The missing guy's phone, bank, etc. hasn't been touched since he was reported missing.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...r-trailer-fire

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    There's already a thread on here about where he, his wife and another woman were missing. Then they found the 2 women dead. Then cops found a guy named Marty who had the missing guy's car but found out he forged the title. The missing guy's phone, bank, etc. hasn't been touched since he was reported missing.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...r-trailer-fire
    I remember this and see that some info was lost in one of the crashes. For some reason, I'm thinking the women had a connection to Ohio. I didn't see that in the thread, but for some reason it's sticking out to me. I could be thinking of a different case.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Mason Co. is right on the border of Ohio/WV.

Gotcha. I'm crazy, but not as crazy as I first thought.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Gotcha. I'm crazy, but not as crazy as I first thought.
    haha! I was only stating a fact I knew. I have no idea if the crime story mentioned the Ohio connection and I was too lazy to go search.

haha! I was only stating a fact I knew. I have no idea if the crime story mentioned the Ohio connection and I was too lazy to go search.
    lol It being on the border of Ohio is a close enough connection to me. I was too lazy to read everything. Just skimmed it. That's probably what I am remembering from the news stories. I'm in Ohio, so our news outlets where probably, 'W.Va. town 30 seconds from Ohio, blah, blah, blah.'

Today is a lazy day. I LOVE lazy days.

Kids are out of school too. At some point I should probably feed them. ;)
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

I loved LAZY days when my kids were in school. Sleep late, actually eat breakfast, no screaming rush to the school entrance on 2 wheels of the 4 on my car....
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

i wish i had the day off. also this internet connection is going to make me slam this laptop against the wall. we provide wifi for the residents, so I have to use the hotspots. we have 5 hotspots (including two for the office, which are not good, and only one is letting me get on. its sllllloooooooowww. i have to post rent, oh and of course play here haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I loved LAZY days when my kids were in school. Sleep late, actually eat breakfast, no screaming rush to the school entrance on 2 wheels of the 4 on my car....
    Exactly! I'm one of those strange moms that love summer break when the kiddies are home. No early, rushing mornings...no homework! Ugh. I hate homework!

Plus I have pretty awesome kids. Well, most of the time. ;)
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    i wish i had the day off. also this internet connection is going to make me slam this laptop against the wall. we provide wifi for the residents, so I have to use the hotspots. we have 5 hotspots (including two for the office, which are not good, and only one is letting me get on. its sllllloooooooowww. i have to post rent, oh and of course play here haha
    My Internet connection is really fast. It's ruined me for slow connections!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    My Internet connection is really fast. It's ruined me for slow connections!
    its used to be fast, but last week and today, its sucked so bad. plus i do not understand why it is not allowing me to connect to the other hot spots.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

its used to be fast, but last week and today, its sucked so bad. plus i do not understand why it is not allowing me to connect to the other hot spots.
    That really stinks.

Beli, do you have a router you could reset for your wi-fi?
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

That really stinks.
    i know!

so yesterday, i redid the t.v. room to our house. made it super cool (i'm the only chick in the family, two boys plus husband), made it with lots of Aggie stuff, sports stuff, gaming stuff. my oldest had been at a baseball game, came home to it, and promptly said that we needed to find a "man cave" sign for the door. that i was not allowed in it because i was a girl, only if i needed to clean it. lol

i know!

so yesterday, i redid the t.v. room to our house. made it super cool (i'm the only chick in the family, two boys plus husband), made it with lots of Aggie stuff, sports stuff, gaming stuff. my oldest had been at a baseball game, came home to it, and promptly said that we needed to find a "man cave" sign for the door. that i was not allowed in it because i was a girl, only if i needed to clean it. lol
    Oh no he didn't!!!

I took over the "sunroom" in our house last year. I have three beautiful bookshelves filled with all my books, a comfy couch, a secretary type desk, etc. I call it "my room." I love this room soooo much. You need a special room just for you! No boys allowed!!! ;)

yeah, its tough being the only girl. especially when we go shopping. they want to go to the sporty store for their clothing, but i never get to shop because "you take too long". i either have to go alone of with the bff.

Today has been a boring day for me too. My kids are 20 and 15 and they are both home today. 20 year old is catching up on all her shows that she has missed while she has been gone (and washing clothes) and the 15 yr old is asleep.

I took some stupid cold meds earlier and it has made me wired up with all this nervous energy. Not the good energy where you want to do something productive, but the bad type where you don't do anything-then feel like crap later on because you got nothing done.

It's calm right now at my house. It's just me and my oldest son and my youngest son. Those 2 are the calm ones. The 2 middle sons turned my hair gray.
    I sort of don't even want to watch the Jodi trial tomorrow. I feel burnt out and I don't understand why it concerns me so much. Bleh.

I had peace and quiet until my 20 year old daughter got home. Then it got loud again. She invaded my space and quiet time! AGHHHH
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    I had peace and quiet until my 20 year old daughter got home. Then it got loud again. She invaded my space and quiet time! AGHHHH
    I understand!

It's never quiet in this house. Not completely. There was 6 of us here, (my 19 year old son moved out a few months ago) and everyone has different hours, so there's always at least 1 person up at anytime of the day/night. We have full drum set, guitars, keyboards, stereos, computers, tvs, etc. Always noise! I haven't been the only one alone in a house in almost a decade! There's always someone one else here.

I bought a little camper last year. My plan is to make it all pretty. Glamp it up and move into it. Or at least, just hang out in it every once in awhile. Maybe get a little bit of peace and quiet.

I understand!

It's never quiet in this house. Not completely. There was 6 of us here, (my 19 year old son moved out a few months ago) and everyone has different hours, so there's always at least 1 person up at anytime of the day/night. We have full drum set, guitars, keyboards, stereos, computers, tvs, etc. Always noise! I haven't been the only one alone in a house in almost a decade! There's always someone one else here.

I bought a little camper last year. My plan is to make it all pretty. Glamp it up and move into it. Or at least, just hang out in it every once in awhile. Maybe get a little bit of peace and quiet.
    Sounds like a great idea!

Sounds like a great idea!
    Yeah, but I know they'll just walk out through the yard and find me just to bug me.

I understand!

There were 7 of us, now down to 5. I get frustrated because it's my quiet time and she comes home complaining. She's either at school or with her bf most of the time, we rarely see her, so I don't want to hear that she has dirty laundry and I still have clothes in the dryer. I was on the phone with a friend when she got home and she kept giving me the side eye, I was supposed to hang up and welcome princess home I guess.

When my oldest son moves out, hubby is making his room into his music room. It is a huge room with a private bath, it's set up would be perfect for a music room. I will make my daughter's room into my private reading/whatever I want room. The youngest son will never move, so I guess his room is not to be reused. If he does, it will be a guest room. There was a time I never wanted to imagine an empty nest, now I really want it. The oldest 2 moving out showed me I will survive when they all move.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Is there a stupid question thread? Anyhow-my stupid question is-when will I be able to rep other members? (or herp them).

Thread Information