Page 11 of 420 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    How romantic!

We don't celebrate Valentines day where I live so I was just hoping to spend the evening watching the Arias trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Cool! I love true crime books. Serial killers fascinate me. I hate when someone escapes justice. This whole thing on Long Island is crazy.
    What thing on Long Island? Alls I've heard about lately is the cop who went cray in Cali and the stinky cruise ship.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Oh yeah, my username. If you have ventured into the Morgan Ingram thread, you know where it came from

I have never in my life heard of a BERM. I was the only one that felt dumb, until I read this site. Many people were wondering what a berm was and why the heck would anybody use that word in a sentence as much as Toni did. Somebody wrote that they were going to come across Toni's berm and stalk her. Presto! It made me laugh so hard, so that's where the username came from.
    Hahaha, I laugh every time I see your name pop up.

Mine's just an annoying nickname from when I was a kid. I had the name years before the TV show!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    What thing on Long Island? Alls I've heard about lately is the cop who went cray in Cali and the stinky cruise ship.

Hahaha, I laugh every time I see your name pop up.

Mine's just an annoying nickname from when I was a kid. I had the name years before the TV show!!

It's not new info on LI. There is at least one serial killer active. They found bodies in and around Oak Beach. I spent a lot of time in Oak Beach, it had to be someone who lived there or spent a lot of time there. It was not someplace they stumbled on.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Cool! I love true crime books. Serial killers fascinate me. I hate when someone escapes justice. This whole thing on Long Island is crazy.
    It's not new info on LI. There is at least one serial killer active. They found bodies in and around Oak Beach. I spent a lot of time in Oak Beach, it had to be someone who lived there or spent a lot of time there. It was not someplace they stumbled on.
    Ohh OK.

I got my name from racing.
    When my husband started racing (back yard dirt track)everyone said I should too but I was too scared.One day just to shut them up I said ok
    but I am painting one of your cars pink. He didn't believe me,so the next week me and a friend snuck out to the track and with hot pink house paint we painted
    on of his cars.The following race day he showed up and there was his car painted black with hot pink.They all started calling me Lil' Miss Bad after that.

um i got asked if i would send this guy my used panties who the fuck ask someone a question like that,then he threatened to found naked pictures of me and post them online if i didn't sent them good luck with that dude lol
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    um i got asked if i would send this guy my used panties who the fuck ask someone a question like that,then he threatened to found naked pictures of me and post them online if i didn't sent them good luck with that dude lol
    Yikes! You should go to the goodwill and find some old granny panties and send them!

There is a mother of a missing man who is trying to get his info out, but a few weeks (or months) after he went missing, the police put out a warrant for his arrest for murder. Theory is, they did this to get the real killers comfy and hopefully talking about the murder, so that they could be caught. It's been almost 2 years since he went missing. Can I submit his name/info into the Missing thread, or no because he might be a murderer?

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Yikes! You should go to the goodwill and find some old granny panties and send them!
    lmao i'll send him some granny panties there are some weird ass people out there.
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    haha!

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    I got my name from racing.
    When my husband started racing (back yard dirt track)everyone said I should too but I was too scared.One day just to shut them up I said ok
    but I am painting one of your cars pink. He didn't believe me,so the next week me and a friend snuck out to the track and with hot pink house paint we painted
    on of his cars.The following race day he showed up and there was his car painted black with hot pink.They all started calling me Lil' Miss Bad after that.
    I love this! I wanna race cars on a dirt track! I love going to the figure 8 races. So much fun. The hook boats up to the cars and they flip 'em upside down and keep racing. Sparks flying everywhere, they crash into the boats and flip them back over, it's fun to watch. They also race school buses. The last race I went to, one of the buses flipped over and caught fire. FIRE! heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I vote for this!

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    There is a mother of a missing man who is trying to get his info out, but a few weeks (or months) after he went missing, the police put out a warrant for his arrest for murder. Theory is, they did this to get the real killers comfy and hopefully talking about the murder, so that they could be caught. It's been almost 2 years since he went missing. Can I submit his name/info into the Missing thread, or no because he might be a murderer?
    I don't see why you can't submit him. He is, after all, missing and just happens to be a possible murderer. If it ends up in the wrong thread, one of the mods will edit it. You may also consider the 'more information needed' thread.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I just started on my second bar of punker's soap and it is so awesome. It's the scrubby hazelnut coffee one and its soooo scrubby its like a massage..

oh and my screenname is my name-jillian and my nickname-captain.
    Because I'm the leader.

I'm about to send money in to get my preemie renewed. The ads on here without it succckkkk

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    That's freaky Woo. I'd like to read that thread.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...3011/nXk4I.jpg

[QUOTE=statro;3321838] Oops, I failed!

Also, I wish I'd picked a different username when I signed up, but the usernames I tried were already taken. Mine is just basically my real name, but I'm not explaining beyond that haha

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    Also, I wish I'd picked a different username when I signed up, but the usernames I tried were already taken. Mine is just basically my real name, but I'm not explaining beyond that haha
    Is that you in the pic? You look slutty and a little nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

It wasn't me! I moved away 20 years ago. The part I left out is I hung out at a bar that was in Oak Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Is that you in the pic? You look slutty and a little nuts.
    Lol, you are so funny Ron.

I think she's pretty. :)

Yea, that too. If it's her.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    A mod can change your screen name for you, you know. It used to be a thing around here for awhile...people changing their screen names every week and shit. But yeah, a mod can change it, just email one and let them know what you want your screen name to be. Mine used to be mortis88 but to avoid confusion with Mortis, I changed it. You can too!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    A mod can change your screen name for you, you know. It used to be a thing around here for awhile...people changing their screen names every week and shit. But yeah, a mod can change it, just email one and let them know what you want your screen name to be. Mine used to be mortis88 but to avoid confusion with Mortis, I changed it. You can too!
    I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Awesome. I'm going to change mine to Ron-NYC.

(Kidding, kidding!!!!)

Ron_KFC cause it sounds delicious.

Only Admins can name-change. Just an FYI.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information