Page 406 of 408 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 408 LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,150 of 10188

Thread: Chit Chat

  1. #10126
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,756
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Haha I missed that part where CC said that

    Ang - she has been cleaning for me for 2 years now.
    Hmm..she's been doing it for while then. Makes it harder to fire her.

    I would give her one last chance, sans daughter. That way you can say you didn't give up on her completely after a couple of fuck ups.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-15-2021 at 01:26 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #10127
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,838
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Get rid of her Nic. There are SO MANY people that need work right now and this woman sounds like an ungrateful bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  3. #10128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    4039126
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It was awkward cuz she friend requested me, and I felt weird if I denied it...

    That makes it even weirder that she requested you and then had enough nerve to post a fb poll. It would have hurt my feelings too and I admire your restraint on not commenting on the poll.

  4. #10129
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,842
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Get rid of her Nic. There are SO MANY people that need work right now and this woman sounds like an ungrateful bitch.
    I know, I need to! It's just really hard to find someone else who will do the job without asking for too much. I guess I get what I pay for...

    When searching my area, people want a lot of money. Like, $200 and up. I did find one person who was willing to come clean once a month for $150. So, a little more than I pay now but thought it may be worth it. Turns out, this chick (who had a local area code), moved to Idaho. She said she comes here once a month to Sac so she could still do it. It just seemed super iffy and I couldn't rely on that.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  5. #10130
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,842
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    That makes it even weirder that she requested you and then had enough nerve to post a fb poll. It would have hurt my feelings too and I admire your restraint on not commenting on the poll.
    Yeah, she friend requested me a while back, like 2 years ago. Maybe she thought I wouldn't see it or realize the correlation? She posted something about "which would you rather have in your Christmas stocking" or something like that. Not to mention, she posted it WHILE she was at my house and supposed to be cleaning. I don't give a shit if she goes on FB while at my house, it's just annoying that she did that while not doing a good job AND insulting me slyly.

    I need to stop, I'm getting all worked up again


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  6. #10131
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,756
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah, she friend requested me a while back, like 2 years ago. Maybe she thought I wouldn't see it or realize the correlation? She posted something about "which would you rather have in your Christmas stocking" or something like that. Not to mention, she posted it WHILE she was at my house and supposed to be cleaning. I don't give a shit if she goes on FB while at my house, it's just annoying that she did that while not doing a good job AND insulting me slyly.

    I need to stop, I'm getting all worked up again
    That's so fucked up that she did that.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  7. #10132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    4039126
    Not sure of where to post this but if you wanna check to see if your neighbors have uploaded any videos to Parler

    https://parlervid.herokuapp.com/

  8. #10133
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Because people are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Yeah, she friend requested me a while back, like 2 years ago. Maybe she thought I wouldn't see it or realize the correlation? She posted something about "which would you rather have in your Christmas stocking" or something like that. Not to mention, she posted it WHILE she was at my house and supposed to be cleaning. I don't give a shit if she goes on FB while at my house, it's just annoying that she did that while not doing a good job AND insulting me slyly.

    I need to stop, I'm getting all worked up again
    Does this person have a business page?
    I'd post a question asking if she'd rather have a job or a place in the unemployment line while she eats her Reese's.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  9. #10134
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,838
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    Not sure of where to post this but if you wanna check to see if your neighbors have uploaded any videos to Parler

    https://parlervid.herokuapp.com/
    Holy Shit. Someone a block from me did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  10. #10135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    4039126
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Holy Shit. Someone a block from me did.

    I was surprised to see only a few from my area. Only one pretty close to me which is surprising. I live in a really rural area and I’m still passing a few trump signs and flags on my road. A couple of houses down from me even pulled all their other political signs after election and put three trump ones front and center of their house.

    This map was in the info that the hacker pulled off of parler before it went offline. I guess there’s a torrent going around that has a lot of the content that was posted on there. I haven’t looked at it so idk what’s all in it but looked like a pretty big file.

  11. #10136
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,653
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    I was surprised to see only a few from my area. Only one pretty close to me which is surprising. I live in a really rural area and I’m still passing a few trump signs and flags on my road. A couple of houses down from me even pulled all their other political signs after election and put three trump ones front and center of their house.

    This map was in the info that the hacker pulled off of parler before it went offline. I guess there’s a torrent going around that has a lot of the content that was posted on there. I haven’t looked at it so idk what’s all in it but looked like a pretty big file.
    Dumb question...how do I zoom in? I don't see any zoom in feature.

  12. #10137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    4039126
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Dumb question...how do I zoom in? I don't see any zoom in feature.
    I’m on iPad. I just clicked twice or used two fingers to zoom in like a regular map.

    Look at all those videos from DC. These videos were pulled from parler.

    https://thepatr10t.github.io/yall-Qaeda/
    Last edited by Lilbirdie; 01-15-2021 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to enter link.

  13. #10138
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,653
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    I’m on iPad. I just clicked twice or used two fingers to zoom in like a regular map.

    Look at all those videos from DC. These videos were pulled from parler.

    https://thepatr10t.github.io/yall-Qaeda/
    Ok, I'm on my laptop and see no way to zoom in. I will check it on my tablet.

  14. #10139
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    17,838
    Rep Power
    21474861
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    I was surprised to see only a few from my area. Only one pretty close to me which is surprising. I live in a really rural area and I’m still passing a few trump signs and flags on my road. A couple of houses down from me even pulled all their other political signs after election and put three trump ones front and center of their house.

    This map was in the info that the hacker pulled off of parler before it went offline. I guess there’s a torrent going around that has a lot of the content that was posted on there. I haven’t looked at it so idk what’s all in it but looked like a pretty big file.
    Yeah, although we aren't all liberal her in Southern California, I am kind of suprised to see someone who's house I walk by with my dogs everyday is one of them. There's others in our city as well as surrounding. I guess knowing it's that close to me is unnerving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  15. #10140
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    19,515
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ok, I'm on my laptop and see no way to zoom in. I will check it on my tablet.
    If your mouse has a scroll wheel, use that. just click on the red dot. Some will eventually become clickable, apparently they're being added one by one. Most I've tried don't work, but a couple have. If you zoom in on the capitol some of them work.
    Last edited by puzzld; 01-15-2021 at 07:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  16. #10141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    4039126
    https://gizmodo.com/leaked-parler-da...ons-1846059897

    Long article but you get the point from the title. I’m almost afraid to zoom in on some areas. Article also gives credit to the hacker and other contributors to the data ID’ing. Parler didn’t encrypt any of the metadata from uploads so it’s easy to get the location of the uploads.
    ETA evidence of parler footage being uploaded from some police stations and military bases for those who don’t wanna click.

  17. #10142
    Senior Member Words Words's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    where dreams go to die
    Posts
    4,038
    Rep Power
    21474847
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    If your mouse has a scroll wheel.
    or double click.


    Surprisingly only 2 in my little hicktown...I figured one of the houses from down the street would be on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

  18. #10143
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,653
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    or double click.


    Surprisingly only 2 in my little hicktown...I figured one of the houses from down the street would be on there.
    Nothing else worked for me, but I was able to see it on my tablet while in bed last night. Surprisingly only 2 in my Florida hick town too.

  19. #10144
    Moderator puzzld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    19,515
    Rep Power
    21474869
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Nothing else worked for me, but I was able to see it on my tablet while in bed last night. Surprisingly only 2 in my Florida hick town too.
    Nobody in our area, but then, there's no high speed internet here so uploading videos takes a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

  20. #10145
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,653
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Not sure if anyone else follows this case, but the 1976 Sumter County Does have been identified. There will be a press conference at 2pm tomorrow.

  21. #10146
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,756
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Not sure if anyone else follows this case, but the 1976 Sumter County Does have been identified. There will be a press conference at 2pm tomorrow.
    Interesting...do we have a thread?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  22. #10147
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,653
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Interesting...do we have a thread?
    No, I had Mike start the UID section a few months ago, but I feel like I am talking to myself a lot on threads, so I haven't don't much with it. That and missing persons are my pet things. Here's the wiki link on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumter_County_Does. WS has a ton (way more than anyone wants to read with their dumbass theories all over the place and fighting each other because they want their theory to be the right one. ) of stuff on it.

  23. #10148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    4039126
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    No, I had Mike start the UID section a few months ago, but I feel like I am talking to myself a lot on threads, so I haven't don't much with it. That and missing persons are my pet things. Here's the wiki link on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumter_County_Does. WS has a ton (way more than anyone wants to read with their dumbass theories all over the place and fighting each other because they want their theory to be the right one. ) of stuff on it.
    You did great work with the camper in the tent thread! I read that Vice article and it was well written. I came across missing person case and went down a rabbit hole the other day. I didn’t find a thread for her on here and after spending an hour in the rabbit hole, I was still too confused to make one lol. Her name was Kristal Reisinger.

  24. #10149
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,653
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbirdie View Post
    You did great work with the camper in the tent thread! I read that Vice article and it was well written. I came across missing person case and went down a rabbit hole the other day. I didn’t find a thread for her on here and after spending an hour in the rabbit hole, I was still too confused to make one lol. Her name was Kristal Reisinger.
    Thanks! I will make a thread for Kristal. Don't be afraid of making a mistake on anything...everything can be edited. The rabbit hole threads are the best ones!

  25. #10150
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    21474845
    There should be a big warning before you're allowed to enter the current events section.
    WARNING: IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING DEPRESSED, YOU ARE NOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •