Page 51 of 420 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 10500

Thread: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    She speaks the truth. After welcoming her to this site I got a much unexpected but thoroughly appreciated ILY in my box.
    i did!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Question: My sweet daughter's birthday is on Saturday. She is getting a Barbie dream house that she has been begging for. She doesn't know yet that she is getting it...I've been very vague about it.

I am going to wrap the presents and let her look at them wrapped tomorrow. If she sees the huge box she will KNOW she is getting the dream house. BUT, if she doesn't see the big box she might be so disappointed and sad because she will think she is not getting it.

What should I do?
    Let her see it. When my mom got my Barbie Dreamhouse when I was 8, I remember seeing what the box was, knowing what it had to be, and being SO FUCKING EXCITED AND HAPPY that I was angelic alllll day.

Hey MDS. I almost feel like I need to lurk more since it's been so long.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Hey vs2s. Congrats on your certificate you posted on FB.

Hey is anyone good with creating graphics or logos? I have something I'd like made that should be pretty easy (mock company name/logo) and have no skillz to do it.

Sorry Miller- I'm technologically challenged.

I just went outside to get the mail. There's about two inches of snow on the ground and it feels like it's 50 degrees out there. OHIO!

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Sorry Miller- I'm technologically challenged.

I just went outside to get the mail. There's about two inches of snow on the ground and it feels like it's 50 degrees out there. OHIO!

we've got the same. Tomorrow will be better until the rain hits. And only 22 days until baseball!!!
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    we've got the same. Tomorrow will be better until the rain hits. And only 22 days until baseball!!!

YAY!!!

My gma passed peacefully around 5:20pm. I'm fine but wanted to update those of you who know she has been ill and actively asking me.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

My gma passed peacefully around 5:20pm. I'm fine but wanted to update those of you who know she has been ill and actively asking me.

So sorry to hear that

YAY!!!

I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and all who love her.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

So sorry, morbiT. I am very glad her passing was peaceful.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

So sorry for you loss. It's amazing that she lasted so long after being taken off everything. She truly went out on her own terms.

YAY!!!

So sorry to hear this!

:( I'm sorry, Morbid.

I don't know the circumstances but sorry to hear that all the same. I'm glad she was able to pass peacefully and I hope you're doing okay

So sorry Morbid.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

YAY!!!

Honey, I am so sorry for your loss.

My condolences, Morbid
    Gma was one tough cookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

YAY!!!

My thoughts are with you. I'm so sorry to hear she's passed, but glad it was peaceful for her.

We have forgotten how to be good guests; how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.

Thank you for all the support here and on FB. She was so strong. It's amazing what our bodies can endure. She was so cute. So very cute. She was the little old granny you saw at the grocery. The one under 5 foot that you just wanted to go up to and squeeze because she was so small. Yeah, that was my Mawmaw.

With her, there are four generations that share her middle name. Her, myself, my niece, and a third cousin (twice removed-my first cousin's gdaughter). So, there is still three generations, ranging from 2-37 years old. So we have a long time for the name to continue, which I think is pretty neat.

I am the first and only granddaughter with the next girl (great granddaughter) coming along 21 years later.

I enjoy genealogy and enjoy these kind of stories with other families.

Mawmaw wants her grandchildren to serve as pallbearers. There is a specific line in her funeral arrangements for the boys not to leave me out. How cute and sweet is that?

Again, thanks for all the support!

/ramble

mT

Thank you for all the support here and on FB. She was so strong. It's amazing what our bodies can endure. She was so cute. So very cute. She was the little old granny you saw at the grocery. The one under 5 foot that you just wanted to go up to and squeeze because she was so small. Yeah, that was my Mawmaw.

With her, there are four generations that share her middle name. Her, myself, my niece, and a third cousin (twice removed-my first cousin's gdaughter). So, there is still three generations, ranging from 2-37 years old. So we have a long time for the name to continue, which I think is pretty neat.

I am the first and only granddaughter with the next girl (great granddaughter) coming along 21 years later.

I enjoy genealogy and enjoy these kind of stories with other families.

Mawmaw wants her grandchildren to serve as pallbearers. There is a specific line in her funeral arrangements for the boys not to leave me out. How cute and sweet is that?

Again, thanks for all the support!

/ramble
    She sounds like such a sweetheart. Sending you lots of love and hugs.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

My daughter's Birthday yesterday was great! She LOVES her Barbie Dream House more than I can describe. At this very moment her Barbie's are having a popcorn and movie party in their new house. hahahaha

I decided to do the clue treasure hunt leading up to the big box. At first she was disappointed when she didn't see the big box wrapped with her other presents. She was excited when she saw the pile, but later came up to me and asked if this meant that I did not get her the dream house. I told her she just had to wait and see...and believe in "Birthday Magic".

So, I wrapped a small box with a clue that sent her to another location to get another clue. All together there were 10 clues, which was fun because it was her 10th Birthday. (I didn't plan it that way, just the way it worked out!) I think once she saw the first clue she was hopeful that it would eventually lead to the dream house. She and my 11 year old daughter had so much fun going from room to room looking for the next clue. It was a very memorable experience for the both of them.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Ugh more serial posters in the Jodi thread

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Ugh more serial posters in the Jodi thread
    HAHA.

I should pull a bomb like Ron does, and say Jodi is innocent. Then sit back and watch the explosion.

Thread Information