Page 410 of 420 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 ... LastLast
Results 10,226 to 10,250 of 10500

Thread: Chit Chat

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Chick-Fil-A hired Carrie Underwood to give a private concert. I'm semi-jealous that I wasn't allowed to watch, but then again, Carrie Underwood, meh. I'd be breaking down the door for Taylor Swift.
    I did get a fist bump from Bubba Cathy. He's an "interesting" man.
    Carrie Underwood sang a duet with Steven Tyler on the last Aerosmith record, and I'm still processing that a decade later.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Carrie Underwood sang a duet with Steven Tyler on the last Aerosmith record, and I'm still processing that a decade later.
    I liked her on American Idol. I hate country music so I never followed her music.

Have you heard the song with Nelly and Tim McGraw? Talk about a weird combo.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I liked her on American Idol. I hate country music so I never followed her music.

Have you heard the song with Nelly and Tim McGraw? Talk about a weird combo.
    Not weirder than LL Cool J and Brad Paisley. Accidental Racist is a horrible title

My landlord has a tenant that he was going to evict. So he asked the tenant to work off his rent by removing the flooring from our apartment. The dude has stolen from us. We didn't have much left in the house, but I did have around 8 packs of Charmin, he stole 5. He stole my curtains off the windows, was in the process of stealing my husband shoes (that one he blamed on the landlord) we've had Google Home's, and those Alexa things disappear. I don't know if I should tell the landlord or what? Do I snitch on the guy? I don't want to be the cause of him being homeless, but we are going to start replacing our stuff and putting the new stuff in the house, I'm afraid that he will break in and steal more stuff. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Not weirder than LL Cool J and Brad Paisley. Accidental Racist is a horrible title

My landlord has a tenant that he was going to evict. So he asked the tenant to work off his rent by removing the flooring from our apartment. The dude has stolen from us. We didn't have much left in the house, but I did have around 8 packs of Charmin, he stole 5. He stole my curtains off the windows, was in the process of stealing my husband shoes (that one he blamed on the landlord) we've had Google Home's, and those Alexa things disappear. I don't know if I should tell the landlord or what? Do I snitch on the guy? I don't want to be the cause of him being homeless, but we are going to start replacing our stuff and putting the new stuff in the house, I'm afraid that he will break in and steal more stuff. What should I do?
    Ugh, what a bad situation. The landlord should never let someone that isn't licensed and insured be working in tenant's homes. How responsive do you think the landlord will be if you complain?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ugh, what a bad situation. The landlord should never let someone that isn't licensed and insured be working in tenant's homes. How responsive do you think the landlord will be if you complain?
    I think that he will listen. I just don't want the guy to be homeless. I don't want anyone suffering because of my discomfort. He's not had a easy time lately. His girlfriend left him and was never faithful for longer than 6 weeks. Until now, he's been sitting in the house crying. He's told me all of this. I went over and told him that once I move in I'll invite him over for a meal. His ex never cooked and yes, I know that he's giving me a sob story. I've been evicted before and it's humiliating.

I think that he will listen. I just don't want the guy to be homeless. I don't want anyone suffering because of my discomfort. He's not had a easy time lately. His girlfriend left him and was never faithful for longer than 6 weeks. Until now, he's been sitting in the house crying. He's told me all of this. I went over and told him that once I move in I'll invite him over for a meal. His ex never cooked and yes, I know that he's giving me a sob story. I've been evicted before and it's humiliating.
    I don't want him to lose his home. Sorry I clicked by mistake.

I don't think that I'm dealing with the fact that I only own clothing, 4 TV's and some games. Furniture is expensive. Not many stores have anything in stock and there's a 8 week wait on getting things back in stock. It's overwhelming. I need a vacation.

I understand feeling sorry for him, but what he did is on him, and not on you. Your landlord needs to know that this person should not be in other tenets houses alone. He needs to be aware of what this guy is doing. I dont think he will report him to the police. He tried to help him out and the guy basically pissed away his opportunity at evading eviction.

You dont deserve to have your things stolen. period.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I don't want him to lose his home. Sorry I clicked by mistake.

I don't think that I'm dealing with the fact that I only own clothing, 4 TV's and some games. Furniture is expensive. Not many stores have anything in stock and there's a 8 week wait on getting things back in stock. It's overwhelming. I need a vacation.
    I would encourage your neighbor to apply for the state rental assistance.

You lost your furniture? I thought the fire was just in the kitchen. Do they know yet how it started? That's scary. I am glad you guys are all ok!

Honestly, if you want to do better in life you need to help yourself first. He was getting help from the landlord letting him work it off, but then he decided on his own to steal. I understand you never know what someone is dealing with and all that, but if you're trusted to go into someone's home you don't do that kinda crap. I wouldn't feel too bad about saying something because it did it to himself.

I read below, or above now, that you had a fire :( I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm also glad you guys are all okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

President Biden is in my town today, how cool is that?

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

President Biden is in my town today, how cool is that?
    you should go see him!

you should go see him!
    I'm sure he is at the capitol and I am NOT driving downtown lol. It's like a nightmare.

For those of you that follow the UID cases, did you see where Walker County Jane Doe was identified?

I need help finding out what happened to a old friend. My Facebook friend and I can't find any info, and that's strange. His name is Sandy T. Swanigan. He has a old MySpace page. I am sure that he was gay. I'm also sure that he was living in Texas. He grew up in Chicago. I have pictures that I can send upon request.

I need help finding out what happened to a old friend. My Facebook friend and I can't find any info, and that's strange. His name is Sandy T. Swanigan. He has a old MySpace page. I am sure that he was gay. I'm also sure that he was living in Texas. He grew up in Chicago. I have pictures that I can send upon request.
    Is this him? If so I'm sorry!
    https://www.cannonfuneralservices.co...9/obituary.php
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yes that's him. I wonder what happened? Do you see that he was Mr. Texas international? I don't know what that is

I think that he died from lupus. I found his drag name. Adoni Bolhar. Old Facebook is here if anyone can find out more please let me know. Thank you.

https://m.facebook.com/adoni.bolhar

I added a lot of names to this list between 1997-2000
    https://wnhs-aa.org/wnhs-gone-forgotten/
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Sorry guys, I'm not getting notifications properly. I didn't tell the landlord. I did get a ring doorbell and I'll get a camera for the back when I find one on sale. We lost everything because of the water. Every fire restoration company recommended that we get rid of everything. They said that the smoke smell wouldn't come out of the mattresses, and the wood. So we got rid of everything besides our clothes, and a lot of personal items that were in closets. We just made it back home on the 7th. I'm still waiting for living room furniture, we have beds, and I just need to find a dining room set. They recommend that we throw away our TV's because they may stop working at any moment. That we did not do. The TV's that were upstairs do not smell like smoke. The TV downstairs does but I'm going to use it until it dies. They say that it may be a month or 2 years. I'm so happy to be home. We spent over $4k on hotel and our insurance policy only covered a fraction of that. Do you guys realize how long we've all been knowing each other? My son is 5 and in kindergarten. I knew you guys before he was thought about.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Sorry guys, I'm not getting notifications properly. I didn't tell the landlord. I did get a ring doorbell and I'll get a camera for the back when I find one on sale. We lost everything because of the water. Every fire restoration company recommended that we get rid of everything. They said that the smoke smell wouldn't come out of the mattresses, and the wood. So we got rid of everything besides our clothes, and a lot of personal items that were in closets. We just made it back home on the 7th. I'm still waiting for living room furniture, we have beds, and I just need to find a dining room set. They recommend that we throw away our TV's because they may stop working at any moment. That we did not do. The TV's that were upstairs do not smell like smoke. The TV downstairs does but I'm going to use it until it dies. They say that it may be a month or 2 years. I'm so happy to be home. We spent over $4k on hotel and our insurance policy only covered a fraction of that. Do you guys realize how long we've all been knowing each other? My son is 5 and in kindergarten. I knew you guys before he was thought about.
    I'm sad that this happened to you, but I'm glad that you're back in your place. Start out fresh and go from there. Thank goodness you at least had insurance. We have renter's insurance and was shocked to find out that even with renter's insurance, earthquakes aren't covered. So obviously we added that in. It's not that expensive even with the added protection so to us it's a no brainer.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yay for being back home! I wouldnt get rid of the tv either.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This is not a death story, so I decided to post it here. A four year old fell of a 70 foot cliff and lived. I cant believe it.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/...0Rescue%20Team

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This is not a death story, so I decided to post it here. A four year old fell of a 70 foot cliff and lived. I cant believe it.

https://www.kentucky.com/news/state/...0Rescue%20Team
    wow! That kid is super lucky!

I wonder if we're going to have a thread on old Ted soon? Also, I did not realize that he was that old.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/23/us/un...ity/index.html

'Unabomber' Ted Kaczynski transferred to a prison medical facility in North Carolina

I wonder if we're going to have a thread on old Ted soon? Also, I did not realize that he was that old.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/23/us/un...ity/index.html

'Unabomber' Ted Kaczynski transferred to a prison medical facility in North Carolina
    Well he was arrested 25 years ago, and active for 18 years... he was in his 30's when he started bombing... It's not just that he's old. We are.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information