Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2044

Thread: Home Decorating, renovation and DIY

With a 5 yr old girly girl there is always something with glitter around me at all times. She can't make a drawing without glitter on it, glittery shirts, glittery headbands. I've gotten used to having glitter on me at every point in the day.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    quick! someone send neener a glitter bomb!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    With a 5 yr old girly girl there is always something with glitter around me at all times. She can't make a drawing without glitter on it, glittery shirts, glittery headbands. I've gotten used to having glitter on me at every point in the day.
    I'd blow my head off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I have to agree with Neener. I hate glitter. It gets everywhere. I compare it to that Christmas tree tinsel. That crap is terrible.

Deb- Fabulous job on your house. I loved everything you did.

The only projects I've done is paint. I painted the living room. It's like a soft teal, but I think it looks more blue. I hate the color blue, but it seems to be the color that usually ends up on my walls.

We painted my daughter's bedroom. She moved back home with the baby. We painted it bright colors for the baby.
    Since she moved back home with all her stuff- my house is stuffed. The basement is outrageous.

I had to give her my office (for her bedroom), so now my office is in my dining room.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    This is my daughter. So much glitter. Thankfully I looooooove glitter.

Looks awesome, deb! I wanna play in that playroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I'd blow my head off.
    Yeah, I used to feel like that lol I had a really good friend who was obsessed with it so I just slowly got used to it.

Finally found a picture I like for our bright blue downstairs bathroom!!

ETA shit it's huge, sorry.

I'm in the middle of painting my room last night and the light from the ceiling fan goes. I had to take a lamp in there to finish the wall.

People who paint their own walls are insane. How can painting such a small room be so hard?!?!

Two walls down, two to go. When I'm done, I plan to do this design in gold on one wall:

Oh yeah, I'm painting the room from stupid blue to 'soft candlelight' which is very slightly yellow. I think I've been so depressed because I've been living in a blue room and I hate the color blue. I'm not really depressed, but I hate my room. The yellow should perk me up a bit.

All of my things are pretty antiquey looking, old dolls and shit that are muted looking so I think this color will compliment them without adding to the drab.

I also got a brown/red color that I was considering doing the closet door and the fan blades with. We'll see once the walls are uniform how well it will go. The three colors look real nice together on paper though.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 01-26-2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: edited because the amy spencer interior link is showing up as malware when this thread is opened
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Well, I did this to my fan blades because I have way too much time on my hands. Also because my sister painted dark blue stars on them that no amount of sanding was able to remove.

Anyway. I like it. I mean, I'm not super artistic or anything but it's better than what was there. Now I have to rid the closet door of those shitty stars somehow.

Attachment 4308image.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

The pocket door to our laundry room broke, right after we just redrywalled that room after a repair and putting up new cabinets. Repairing a pocket door requires tearing into the wall, so we have just been living with a broken door for a few months. Then I got the idea of a contemporary barn door. This was a bitch of a project, because nothing was standard since the door wasn't really meant for the pocket place and the pocket door area wasn't studded like it should be. It is finished now, except the handles, and I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    The pocket door to our laundry room broke, right after we just redrywalled that room after a repair and putting up new cabinets. Repairing a pocket door requires tearing into the wall, so we have just been living with a broken door for a few months. Then I got the idea of a contemporary barn door. This was a bitch of a project, because nothing was standard since the door wasn't really meant for the pocket place and the pocket door area wasn't studded like it should be. It is finished now, except the handles, and I love it!

WOW!! Awesome

I really like that a lot. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I really like that a lot. Great job.
    I second this looks great!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My bathroom isn't done yet, but it's coming along!
    Attached Images Attached Images

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD. That's the dream. My apartment is cat friendly, but .. old.

I am weird and LOVE cleaning bathrooms... Imagine cleaning THIS. JUST WIPE AND GO, WIPE AND GOOOOO

We need a hearteyes smiley FFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Very nice, Ang! And I know you've been waiting a long time, so it's going to be extra special when it's finally done!

Deb, that picture is so *You*!!

Love the "barn door", RBW!! It looks terrific!

Ang, your bathroom is looking AWESOME!! I love your shower curtain, too.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    [quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=18633.msg1186836#msg1186836 date=1234764326]
    I like this thread! I need some suggestions on what to put in front of this window. It looks too empty. Dismiss the boxes, my new roomate just moved in. What do you guys think?

I added the extra pics so you guys could get an idea on colors.
    First off, I love the picture on the wall.* And are you looking to put a piece of furniture or something in front of the window or are you talking about window treatments?* I'd start by adding color to the curtains.* Pick up the rich reds in the woman's dress.* Maybe deep red curtains with a bit of texture and some sheen to them.* On the cheap you can pick up something like this at Target for $29.99:

[/QUOTE]

Those curtains looks elegant, its well matched for your painting.

Has anyone ever replaced a corner tub (with another corner tub or a freestanding tub)? I'm trying to decide if this is something we should do. Our current tub has some flex in the bottom because they set it wrong, and it has made small crease lines on the bottom of the tub. Hubby wants to replace it, but I don't think it's that bad.

Is gray played out as a wall color? We are in the process of buying a new rent house, and we always use the same colors, but I think I want to try a gray on the wall this time. I'm just worried that it's gonna look dated real quick. Thoughts? If not gray, what color should I use? I usually go with a creamy light yellow (it's Florida, that's popular out here), and I like beige but I always have a hard time finding the right beige that doesn't look too peach or pink or too dark. Colors are hard!

Is gray played out as a wall color? We are in the process of buying a new rent house, and we always use the same colors, but I think I want to try a gray on the wall this time. I'm just worried that it's gonna look dated real quick. Thoughts? If not gray, what color should I use? I usually go with a creamy light yellow (it's Florida, that's popular out here), and I like beige but I always have a hard time finding the right beige that doesn't look too peach or pink or too dark. Colors are hard!
    Gray makes me think of a jail cell...lol.

My walls are a light brown, with white crown molding, and I love them!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My nursery is a light gray and I really like it. I will attach a pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-18-2019 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Fml idk why it’s upside down

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Ohhhh, I like it! Do you know what the color name is?

Nic, show me a picture of your brown. I need a good gray and I also need a good brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Didn't you say you babe was a lot? I think I know why... You can't have an upside down nursery. Got to wait till they're 7 or 8.

I love the color!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Didn't you say you babe was a lot? I think I know why... You can't have an upside down nursery. Got to wait till they're 7 or 8.

I love the color!

Thread Information