Page 399 of 420 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 10500

Thread: Chit Chat

Anyone doing anything for Halloween this year?

We've got a Halloween-themed Cub Scout campout this weekend then Trick-orTreating next week. We're doing Stranger Things ... my son is going as the demogorgon and my husband and I are going as Steve and Robin. I ordered the demogorgon costume from China, but I'm making our Scoops Ahoy outfits. Almost done.

Then we have a murder mystery party the following weekend for which we'll need entirely different costumes. Sigh.

You?
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    We've got a Halloween-themed Cub Scout campout this weekend then Trick-orTreating next week. We're doing Stranger Things ... my son is going as the demogorgon and my husband and I are going as Steve and Robin. I ordered the demogorgon costume from China, but I'm making our Scoops Ahoy outfits. Almost done.

Then we have a murder mystery party the following weekend for which we'll need entirely different costumes. Sigh.

You?
    Sounds ambitious! I have a dinner meeting next week where they want us to come in costume, and then my friend wants us to come over on Halloween and dress us and hang out with them while they give out candy. They go all out for Halloween.

I have costumes for my dogs, but I have not clue what to do for my costume.

This costume makes him look strangely huge. He's 9 and a little smaller than average.

Sorry the pic is gigantic!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Anyone doing anything for Halloween this year?
    We are going trick or treating for the first time. Hopefully it’s not a disaster. The spawn is going to be Woody from Toy Story.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    We are going trick or treating for the first time. Hopefully it’s not a disaster. The spawn is going to be Woody from Toy Story.
    So cute, take pics!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So cute, take pics!!!
    I put the puppy's costume on her and took some pics...she was not amused. I think I am just going to wear last year's Day of the Dead costume to my costumed dinner meeting. I'm too lazy to get creative and come up with something else. I added a few things to it to update it, but that's as much effort as I want to put into it. I better not go to this meeting and be the only one in costume.

I put the puppy's costume on her and took some pics...she was not amused. I think I am just going to wear last year's Day of the Dead costume to my costumed dinner meeting. I'm too lazy to get creative and come up with something else. I added a few things to it to update it, but that's as much effort as I want to put into it. I better not go to this meeting and be the only one in costume.
    Post the pics! I think dog costumes are so cute! My dog would never go for that lol.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Post the pics! I think dog costumes are so cute! My dog would never go for that lol.
    Mine weren't overly pleased. I did the full costume for the puppy, but just a headband for the older one. I am in the pics with the puppy, so I will post those in Preemie.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-15-2019 at 09:13 AM.

So cute!

So cute!
    She is like "see, I knew this would happen if you got a puppy. Why do I have to be involved?" She is so awesome and patient!

She is like "see, I knew this would happen if you got a puppy. Why do I have to be involved?" She is so awesome and patient!
    She’s adorable.

I put the woody costume on the spawn and he wasn’t having it. I will have to come up with a plan b.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

She’s adorable.

I put the woody costume on the spawn and he wasn’t having it. I will have to come up with a plan b.
    Kids that age can be odd about costumes. They either love them or hate them. Hopefully he's ok with your plan b.

Kids that age can be odd about costumes. They either love them or hate them. Hopefully he's ok with your plan b.
    Plan B is a care bear so we shall see maybe it’s better because it’s going to be cold as f tonight.

He was the stay puft marshmallow man last year and was fine with it.

Plan B is a care bear so we shall see maybe it’s better because it’s going to be cold as f tonight.

He was the stay puft marshmallow man last year and was fine with it.
    So how did plan B go?

So how did plan B go?
    Welp...he let us put it on and we went out...he walked for about 30 min and then wanted to be carried. Then he started crying uncontrollably (it was super cold), so we went home and he proceeded to vomit everywhere. So it was just wonderful

How was yours?

Welp...he let us put it on and we went out...he walked for about 30 min and then wanted to be carried. Then he started crying uncontrollably (it was super cold), so we went home and he proceeded to vomit everywhere. So it was just wonderful

How was yours?
    I'm so sorry. Just remember when he grows up you can tell this story in front of his dates and embarrass him.

I dressed up for my meeting on Tuesday. It said we were supposed to on the invite. It was a dinner party costume meeting. I was one of 3 out of like 35 that actually dressed up though. I felt stupid at first, then I said "screw it" and just had fun. On the bright side I won a nice bath and body works basket for best costume.

Last night we just stayed home and watched movies. It was nice and quiet. Now that we live out in the country we don't get trick or treaters, so I didn't have to worry about them upsetting the dogs.

One of my friends wanted me to come over to her house and hang out. She ended up having MAJOR family drama last night and her family ended up in a HUGE fight, so I was so glad I elected to just stay home. Being boring is good.

I'm so sorry. Just remember when he grows up you can tell this story in front of his dates and embarrass him.

I dressed up for my meeting on Tuesday. It said we were supposed to on the invite. It was a dinner party costume meeting. I was one of 3 out of like 35 that actually dressed up though. I felt stupid at first, then I said "screw it" and just had fun. On the bright side I won a nice bath and body works basket for best costume.

Last night we just stayed home and watched movies. It was nice and quiet. Now that we live out in the country we don't get trick or treaters, so I didn't have to worry about them upsetting the dogs.

One of my friends wanted me to come over to her house and hang out. She ended up having MAJOR family drama last night and her family ended up in a HUGE fight, so I was so glad I elected to just stay home. Being boring is good.
    Wtf did people not read the invite!?! I’m glad you had fun and won shit though.

We overshot on the candy, we have about 400+ pieces left. Candy my fat ass does not need.

Wtf did people not read the invite!?! I’m glad you had fun and won shit though.

We overshot on the candy, we have about 400+ pieces left. Candy my fat ass does not need.

I never even planned to give out candy...and I still bought waaaaayyyy too much candy, so I hear you! This time last year I was doing so well with not eating sweets...but now I am in a huge downward spiral of sugar. Ugh.

My son and I explore different ethnic grocery stores and always try out the candy. Since candy is usually an acquired taste we're usually disgusted by what we've purchased and it goes into a big bowl. I gave that candy out this year. I hope the little neighborhood kids like tamarind. :D

Sometimes I think we need a thread for coming attractions. Or maybe we restart the old dead pool, with maybe a celeb and non celeb track.

I give you my non celeb nomination. https://whatzviral.com/puma-rescued-...nHcK7-hLPwoMt0

Beautiful animal. But, a house pet? No. Just no.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Has anyone seen that video of the girl being kidnapped, screaming for her life??? I am surprised no one has mentioned it, I have seen it on FB (can't remember how to post videos).

WARNING: it is really awful, those screams...

https://ktla.com/2019/11/14/possible...-leimert-park/

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Sometimes I think we need a thread for coming attractions. Or maybe we restart the old dead pool, with maybe a celeb and non celeb track.

I give you my non celeb nomination. https://whatzviral.com/puma-rescued-...nHcK7-hLPwoMt0

Beautiful animal. But, a house pet? No. Just no.
    Yeah, I really hate seeing wild animals kept as pets. If the animal couldn't be released in the wild it should have gone to another zoo.

Has anyone seen that video of the girl being kidnapped, screaming for her life??? I am surprised no one has mentioned it, I have seen it on FB (can't remember how to post videos).

I saw it on FB. It willl give you chills. If you want, make a thread on it. I am curious to see what happens with it.

I didn't watch but being ever the skeptic, if it was real wouldn't it be more viral and have news outlets covering it? I remember in recent times, there was a similar video and it turned out to be people making a film and the kidnapped woman was an actress. Just throwing it out there. I hope I'm right and this isn't real.

Okay I watched it. Yikes. Maybe a domestic incident? I used to have a neighbor who screamed like that and her boyfriend was always trying to calm her, kinda like the voice of the guy apologizing in the video. I'm curious to see how this pans out.

Thread Information