Page 49 of 420 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 10500

Thread: Chit Chat

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    Accidentally found some mds pics on this page while looking for a Jodi recap: http://thepotpapers.com/
    Last edited by Seraphim; 03-07-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    There is not. You're welcome.

Good luck on your date. If you're interested, respond to calls/texts. If you're not interested, say "thanks, but no thanks."

And thanks. That's what I normally do

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but good grief Jodi's vocabulary on the stand is quite....interesting. It's not at all natural in my opinion. She's using quite a few 10 dollar words, often repeating the same ones. It feels like she's trying to bolster her speech to improve her image (much like her wardrobe) to give off the impression of being studious. Because, as we all know, a mousy librarian type could never do this.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I don't know if this has ever been mentioned, but good grief Jodi's vocabulary on the stand is quite....interesting. It's not at all natural in my opinion. She's using quite a few 10 dollar words, often repeating the same ones. It feels like she's trying to bolster her speech to improve her image (much like her wardrobe) to give off the impression of being studious. Because, as we all know, a mousy librarian type could never do this.
    Exactly.

Wait, was that sarcasm?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Exactly.

Wait, was that sarcasm?
    Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Pink is smite.
    Damn- that means I wasn't really smited! (smote?) Mine was gray. :( I think I'm still a smite virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Damn- that means I wasn't really smited! (smote?) Mine was gray. :( I think I'm still a smite virgin.
    Smite=smote. Someone's gonna fix that for you, I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Smite=smote. Someone's gonna fix that for you, I'm sure.
    I was about to, but I like Ham. She'll say something stupid eventually. I can wait.

Question: My sweet daughter's birthday is on Saturday. She is getting a Barbie dream house that she has been begging for. She doesn't know yet that she is getting it...I've been very vague about it.

I am going to wrap the presents and let her look at them wrapped tomorrow. If she sees the huge box she will KNOW she is getting the dream house. BUT, if she doesn't see the big box she might be so disappointed and sad because she will think she is not getting it.

What should I do?
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Question: My sweet daughter's birthday is on Saturday. She is getting a Barbie dream house that she has been begging for. She doesn't know yet that she is getting it...I've been very vague about it.

I am going to wrap the presents and let her look at them wrapped tomorrow. If she sees the huge box she will KNOW she is getting the dream house. BUT, if she doesn't see the big box she might be so disappointed and sad because she will think she is not getting it.

What should I do?

That's tough. She's only going to see the presents one day in advance, right? Let her sweat it for a day. She will then be pleasantly surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

What should I do?

Now that is just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Now that is just wrong
    As a child-free person, one of the main reasons I see to have children is to fuck with them.

I'd probably end up with Ron Jr. putting a shotgun in my mouth even though I never lay a hand on the little fuck. The psychological torture would be that bad. He'd pretty much be considered a prisoner of war from a legal standpoint.

that sucks so hard... i kept watching for the happy ending. nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

That is the worst thing ever. :( I want to buy the kid an x box now.

Please tell me he really did get it. Please.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.

What should I do?
    Jeez. I never saw my birthday presents early, wrapped or not (ok, maybe I did if I looked in the back of Mom's closet) I say make her wait it out.

That is the worst thing ever. :( I want to buy the kid an x box now.

Please tell me he really did get it. Please.
    Nah, they totally got him. Great prank!
    Glad I didn't have to ruin it for you.

As a child-free person, one of the main reasons I see to have children is to fuck with them.

I'd probably end up with Ron Jr. putting a shotgun in my mouth even though I never lay a hand on the little fuck. The psychological torture would be that bad. He'd pretty much be considered a prisoner of war from a legal standpoint.
    Ron Jr.

I do tease with my kids...a lot. The daughter who is having the Birthday hates it. She'll say, "mom, I told you, I don't like jokes."

For example, today she came up to me while I was watching the Jodi Arias trial. She said, "what are you watching? Oh, Jodi." The way she said that I could tell she didn't like Jodi very much. So I said, "do you like her?" She said, "no, she kills people." I said, "she only killed one guy. I'm thinking of getting her as a babysitter. She's really cheap. Only 2 cents per hour." My daughter just stared at me. "I said, is that okay, can Jodi babysit you?" She said, "sure, if you want her to kill us." Then I told her I was just kidding. She didn't laugh. Yeah, I can be a bit twisted at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Jeez. I never saw my birthday presents early, wrapped or not (ok, maybe I did if I looked in the back of Mom's closet) I say make her wait it out.
    We make a pretty big deal of Birthdays around here. :) Seems like everyone thinks I should make her wait it out. Still trying to decide.

Except for Ron. He wants me to put clothes in the big Barbie box and torture the poor kid.

Man, if I was a juror on the Jodi case I would totally ask for her to define some of these 10 dollar words she keeps busting out. You can tell her lawyers are feeding them to her and she doesn't really know wtf they mean. If they can ask her what Skank means, why not any of these other words?

Ron Jr.
    It's a handsome name.

We make a pretty big deal of Birthdays around here. :) Seems like everyone thinks I should make her wait it out. Still trying to decide.

Except for Ron. He wants me to put clothes in the big Barbie box and torture the poor kid.

It's a handsome name.
    Lol....I meant "hysterical" at what you said little Ron Jr. would do to you.

Lol....I meant "hysterical" at what you said little Ron Jr. would do to you.
    Oh. Well that's different.

Let me say, if I did the clothes in the Barbie box, you would see a world class fit and meltdown. It would be so bad it would be epic. But, I could never do it.

Plus, I don't want to have to sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life!

Thread Information