Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: William Jensen (2) dies and his brother, Tyler (4) left seriously ill after mother left them in SUV to meet a man

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    over 4 years now. we've been trying pretty much since we've been together. it sucks. my husband wants a kid so badly, and i feel like shit that i haven't been able to give him one. he's great with kids. one of those people that's just meant to be a dad. :(
    Don't give up, neens. Don't feel like shit...it's not your fault love.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    over 4 years now. we've been trying pretty much since we've been together. it sucks. my husband wants a kid so badly, and i feel like shit that i haven't been able to give him one. he's great with kids. one of those people that's just meant to be a dad. :(
    I had three miscarriages and ended up divorcing before I finally had a kid. It sucks feeling like you aren't good enough. I hope you get one, neens. (In my case they found out I had a blood clotting disorder where my blood clots fast and kept causing miscarriages, so I had to wear a pump of Heparin for my successful pregnancy)

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

And yea, your narcissism line is something I always think of when they say people who don't want kids are selfish. Seriously???
    From a CBC person who has heard this for a lifetime, THANK YOU!!

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I think you nailed it. When you love someone, you want to have a child with them. I totally agree with you.
    I adore my hubs of 22 years and we have known since before we married that we didn't want kids with each other (or at all). I love him move every day, we have what many people have called a storybook marriage and closeness, but I don't get wanting to have a kid together. He feels the same way. Just being in love with someone isn't the thing that makes you want a kid together. I'm not attacking you, just saying it's something else...maybe a biological throwback or societal thing.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I adore my hubs of 22 years and we have known since before we married that we didn't want kids with each other (or at all). I love him move every day, we have what many people have called a storybook marriage and closeness, but I don't get wanting to have a kid together. He feels the same way. Just being in love with someone isn't the thing that makes you want a kid together. I'm not attacking you, just saying it's something else...maybe a biological throwback or societal thing.
    No worries, I don't feel attacked. I have this shitty habit of not saying that it's my opinion, or that what I am saying rings true for me, but not for everyone. I didn't mean to say that this was true for everyone, so I'm sorry it came out that way. Everyone wants different things, and I totally respect that. I just understood what neener was trying to say.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    No worries, I don't feel attacked. I have this shitty habit of not saying that it's my opinion, or that what I am saying rings true for me, but not for everyone. I didn't mean to say that this was true for everyone, so I'm sorry it came out that way. Everyone wants different things, and I totally respect that. I just understood what neener was trying to say.
    And I do understand what you are saying...it IS love that motivates you to want to have a child with your loved one, but loving someone doesn't automatically make someone want to have kids with their loved one. Love for someone can come out in some many ways and it's always wonderful when each of us can find the love that wants what we and makes us happy!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    From a CBC person who has heard this for a lifetime, THANK YOU!!
    CBC?

Yea, love doesn't have a fucking thing to do with baby making.

As I said before, see Maury for details.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

CBC?

Yea, love doesn't have a fucking thing to do with baby making.

As I said before, see Maury for details.
    But booze.

CBC?

Childless by choice, as opposed to childless-those that want kids but cannot have them.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Childless by choice, as opposed to childless-those that want kids but cannot have them.
    Oh, I never heard of that. I say child-free instead of childless though.

http://thechildfreelife.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childfree
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Oh, I never heard of that. I say child-free instead of childless though.

http://thechildfreelife.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childfree
    Typically within such circles Childfree and CBC are the same thing...and childless would be if you wanted one but couldn't have one. It's 6 of one half a dozen of another to me but I thought I would learn you good since you asked. I'm just so used to saying CBC and I thought it was a pretty used abbreviation online. I've never had anyone ask me about it before...but then again maybe they didn't have a clue as to what I was on about.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..

Mom of boys who died in SUV while she had sex arrested in Florida

KUSA
    FILED UNDER

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KUSA) - The mother of the two boys who died of hyperthermia in Mesa County was arrested on Wednesday in Fort Myers, Florida, after authorities outlined a series of lies she spun in an arrest affidavit made public in the case.

Heather Jensen is facing two counts of child abuse resulting in death, two counts of criminally negligent homicide, and one count of false reporting to authorities.

Authorities say 2-year-old William Jensen and his 4-year-old brother, Tyler, became fatally overheated six weeks ago in Jenson's 95 Toyota 4-runner. William died that day of hyperthermia, Tyler died nearly a week later.

In an arrest affidavit released Wednesday, Sheriff's deputies report having a difficult time piecing together the events that led up to the boys' deaths because Jensen's story changed several different times.

Court records show Jensen first told authorities that she left the boys in a running car to talk to a friend after playing in the snow near Powerhorn Ski Resort. She first told authorities the boys were left alone in the car for just 10 minutes. Later she admitted the boys were left alone in her vehicle for more than 90 minutes.

After a series of interviews with Jensen, the friend she met with at Powderhorn, and several others who knew Jenson and her boys, deputies say they've come up with a very different story about what led to the children's deaths.

Investigators say Jensen was having an affair with one man while she was married to the boy's father. That man moved in with Jensen and her boys two days after Eric Jensen died in a car accident in October of 2012. Investigators say she was meeting with a second man in Powderhorn when she locked the kids in the car on Nov. 27, 2012.

Investigators say the man she was meeting at the closed ski resort was Colten Childers. He says the boys never got out of the car that afternoon and were asleep when she parked her vehicle next to his.

According to the document, Childers says he and Jensen first talked outside and then moved into his truck when it got chilly. Childers says before they got into his truck Jensen started her vehicle to "warm it up for her kids."

Some time passed, according to the affidavit, before Jensen got out of Childers' truck to check on the boys after seeing her son Tyler open his door. That is when Childers says Jensen gave the 4-year-old her cell phone to play with before she locked the doors of the 4runner and got back into his truck.

Once she returned to his truck, Childers told investigators he and Jensen had "sexual relations" in the back seat.

Investigators say they think the boys were alone in the running car for 65 minutes with the heat on. Tests conducted on Jensen's vehicle show that the temperature jumped to 114 to 123 degrees after letting it run 30 minutes with the heat on high. After an hour the temperature jumped to 127 to 145 degrees.
    http://www.wusa9.com/news/article/23...yssey=obinsite

Just happened upon this. It's the first I've heard of it. I'm going to dig and see what I can find
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3202254.html

A mother who is accused of causing the deaths of her two young boys as a result of over overheating in her SUV while she allegedly had sex with a man in a nearby truck last November is considering a plea deal to avoid a trial.

The Denver Post reports that Heather Jensen, 25, "giggled, smiled and flipped her newly permed hair" as she appeared in court Wednesday to waive a preliminary hearing so she can consider the plea agreement.

Jensen is charged with child abuse resulting in the deaths of her toddler sons -- 2-year-old William Jensen, who died at the scene from hyperthermia, and 4-year-old Tyler Jensen, who died days later at Children's Hospital in Denver. Jensen also faces charges of criminally negligent homicide and false reporting to authorities.

But those charges could change if Jensen reaches a plea deal. CBS4 reports that the family of Jensen's late husband Eric Jensen said they would rather Heather face the death penalty, but the charges against her are not severe enough for the death penalty to be an option.

"They asked us what we would like to see done. Of course, we said, 'The electric chair,'" said the deceased boys' stepgrandfather, Robert Mathena to The Denver Post. "But we would like to see this come to an end."

Jensen's two young boys died as a result of overheating in her Toyota 4Runner one night in late November. The Grand Junction Sentinel reports that Jensen's arrest warrant affidavit alleges that she was having sex with a man and smoking marijuana in a nearby vehicle as William and Tyler were left alone and locked in the 4Runner for more than an hour.

In December, while still under investigation for her sons' deaths, Jensen violated her court-ordered supervision and left Colorado for Florida where she was arrested.

Heather Jensen called 911 on Nov. 27 when she discovered that her sons Tyler, 4, and William, 2, were unconscious in the overheated Toyota 4Runner that idled near Powderhorn Mountain Resort.

A Mesa County coroner ruled that the boys died accidentally from hyperthermia, station KJCT reported. But Jensen was later charged with two counts of child abuse resulting in death, two counts of criminally negligent homicide, and one count of false reporting to authorities, according to the sheriff's office.

Jensen initially told deputies that she left her sons in the car for 10 minutes when a friend who drove by stopped to talk, the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reported. She later allegedly admitted that her children were unattended for 90 minutes after she climbed into the truck of a male friend.

The deaths of William and Tyler came about a month after the children's father Eric died in a car accident.
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

William and Tyler Jensen
    Police in Mesa County Colorado are investigating the strange case of two toddlers who died of hyperthermia when they were left in their mother’s SUV for 90 minutes with the heat on.

Winter weather in Colorado being what it is, you might expect reports of careless parents leaving their kids to die of hypothermia in the car. Death by overheating would seem to be a summer phenomenon. At least that’s what mother Heather Jensen thought on November 27, 2012, when she took her sons to the Powderhorn Ski Resort to play. Afterwards she left William Jensen, 2, and his brother Tyler, 4, in her SUV with the engine running and the heat on while she spoke to a male friend in his car for 90 minutes. Jensen returned to the car and started to drive off when she realized that one of the children was not breathing. Paramedics called to the scene were unable to revive William. Tyler died at Children’s Hospital days later. The boys’ father died in a car accident in Rifle, Colo., one month earlier.

Investigators expected the deaths to have been caused by carbon monoxide poisoning, but the coroner confirmed that the boys overheated, which, as unusual as it sounds, is not unheard of. Police reported the incident as an accidental death, but now prosecutors are trying to determine if neglect was involved, and whether or not charges against Jensen are warranted

Recent widow and former mother Heather Jensen of Colorado has been arrested for the negligent homicide of her two sons, Tyler and William, who died as a result of hyperthermia in the family SUV at a the Powderhorn ski report in November 2012. At first Jensen reportedly told police that she had taken the boys to the resort to play, and later placed them in the car with the engine running and the heat one for about 10 minutes while she smoked a cigarette. She said that she heard one of them gurgle when she entered the vehicle and called 911. Later Jensen changed her story saying that having run into male acquaintance Peter Colton at the report, she entered his vehicle and left her children unattended for 90 minutes, not 10 minutes as she had originally stated.

According to the arrest affidavit (below), Jensen admitted to “having an affair” with Peter Colton, who she planned to hook up with at the ski resort. At the time she was also in touch with her live-in boyfriend, Peter Eugene Stein-Gillette, who police determined had started dating Jensen before her husband Eric died in a car accident in September 2012. According to the police report Stein-Gilette spoke with detectives on November 29 telling them that, “he was ready to break up with Heather because she kept lying. Heather kept changing the amount of time she was out of her vehicle that night. It has fluctuated from 5-10 minutes, to 10-15, then to 15-20 minutes, and now he was hearing it was almost 90 minutes that she was out of her vehicle. Peter also wanted me to know that Heather had disclosed to him that she had been smoking “weed” while on the Mesa with Colten. On 11/30/12 Peter Stein-Gillette again called and told me that Heather told him that day that the boys were never out of the vehicle, that they had slept the entire time.” Colton later confirmed to police that the boys had never left the car and were asleep the whole time, and that he and Jensen had had intercourse in his vehicle during that time.

William and Tyler Jensen
    Tests of Jensen’s impounded Toyota 4Runner indicated that no carbon monoxide had leaked into the passenger compartment. Further tests of the heating system both with windows closed and cracked open indicated that the heat could reach temperatures over 120 degrees with 30 minutes and could get as high as 145 degrees in 90 minutes.

In the report the medical examiner concluded that, “Leaving children unattended in motor vehicles has well known risks associated with various forms of fatal and non-fatal injury; in particular, hyperthermia deaths occurring as a result of sun exposure in automobiles in temperate environments is well known. Other risks include, but are not limited to: Carbon Monoxide inhalation, entrapment in power windows, hypothermia, positional asphyxia, and engagement of the drive train leading to collision. Despite the likely unrecognized risk of hyperthermia in this case, the deliberate and reckless act of leaving the decedent and his brother in an unattended running motor vehicle constitutes neglect and is the sole cause directly responsible for the death of this decedent and his sibling. Despite neglect being the direct precipitating factor in the death of the decedent and his sibling, deliberate intent to kill cannot be established with certainty; therefore, the manner of death is classified as accident. The manner of death may be reclassified as homicide if additional information becomes available.

Prosecutors concluded that charges against Jensen were warranted and issued an arrest warrant in her name for two counts of child abuse resulting in death, two counts of criminally negligent homicide and one count of false reporting to authorities. Jensen was arrested in North Fort Myers, Fla., where she told booking officers that her last name was “Holesapple.” She is in custody awaiting extradition to Colorado. Bond was set at $150,000.
    Holesapple?!?

I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Crap! So sorry! I searched too!

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I had three miscarriages and ended up divorcing before I finally had a kid. It sucks feeling like you aren't good enough. I hope you get one, neens. (In my case they found out I had a blood clotting disorder where my blood clots fast and kept causing miscarriages, so I had to wear a pump of Heparin for my successful pregnancy)
    Lame that I'm just catching up with this...my sis in law had same issue. She delivered two premature that died (27 weeks/30 weeks). They figured it out, and I have two beautiful! ornery nieces after the heparin therapy.

It doesn't really sound to me like she had the intention to kill her kids. But, what happened to them is just one of many of horrible things that can happen to little ones who are left alone. Not to mention, she seemed to have a history of leaving her babies alone. She should definitely be punished. The part that got to me was when the guy, Childers, said he saw Tyler open the door a few times, so the mom put the child locks on the door so he couldn't open it anymore. maybe in her mind she was doing the right thing to keep him from escaping into the cold, but it turned out fatal. I'm wondering if the poor little guy was opening the door to get cool air in, since it was so hot. Breaks my heart...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Heather Jensen opening arguments rivet jury in children's death case
    By Nancy Lofholm
    The Denver Post
    POSTED: 01/22/2014 06:51:44 PM MST5 COMMENTS| UPDATED: A DAY AGO

GRAND JUNCTION ? Heather Jensen sobbed loudly Wednesday afternoon while a prosecutor painted her as a lying, selfish mother whose negligence caused her two young sons to die in an overheated car while she had sex in a nearby vehicle.

She didn't stop sobbing when her defense attorney portrayed her as a lonely widow with an IQ of 76 who was trying her best to protect her children when she locked them in a car with the heat on to keep them warm.

The two portrayals of Jensen came in emotional opening statements during what is expected to be a nine-day trial in Mesa County District Court.

Jensen was charged with criminally negligent homicide, child abuse resulting in death and false reporting for the hyperthermia deaths of her sons, 2-year-old William Jensen and 4-year-old Tyler Jensen in November 2012.

William and Tyler Jensen. (Handout)
    "Ms. Jensen created the situation that caused her children to die," prosecutor Danielle Lewis told the jury of 10 women and five men.

"It was a tragedy, but it was an accident. It was not a crime," said public defender Elsa Archambault.

Jensen's sons died after she had strapped them into car seats in the back of her SUV and drove to the Grand Mesa east of Grand Junction to meet a male friend. She told her live-in boyfriend that she was taking the kids to play in the snow, the police investigation showed.

Jensen's husband had died less than two months earlier in a car crash.

Lewis laid out a timeline that had Jensen leaving her boys in her car for nearly 90 minutes. Tyler opened and closed the car door about half an hour after she first left them in the car. Jensen went back to her vehicle and gave Tyler her cellphone to play with before locking the kiddie locks and returning to her friend's truck for more than half an hour.

Tests done later on the vehicle showed the temperature could have reached 140 degrees.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_24...hildrens-death

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Are people really this stupid?

Juror thrown out in homicide, child abuse trial against Heather Jensen

PreviousPlayNextRegular Photo Size
    SHARETHIS

Posted: 01/27/2014
    Last Updated: 11 hours ago

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. - A judge has removed one of the jurors in the trial of a mother accused of killing her two sons.

The judged removed the unidentified juror on Friday when he found out she added a witness from the trial as a friend on Facebook. A reserve juror will take her place.

Investigators say Heather Jensen's 2- and 4-year-old sons died in November 2012 when she left them in her SUV with the motor running and the heater on while she had sex and smoked marijuana in another vehicle nearby.

She is charged with criminally negligent homicide and fatal child abuse.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...heather-jensen

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Are people really this stupid?

Juror thrown out in homicide, child abuse trial against Heather Jensen

PreviousPlayNextRegular Photo Size
    SHARETHIS

Posted: 01/27/2014
    Last Updated: 11 hours ago

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. - A judge has removed one of the jurors in the trial of a mother accused of killing her two sons.

The judged removed the unidentified juror on Friday when he found out she added a witness from the trial as a friend on Facebook. A reserve juror will take her place.

Investigators say Heather Jensen's 2- and 4-year-old sons died in November 2012 when she left them in her SUV with the motor running and the heater on while she had sex and smoked marijuana in another vehicle nearby.

She is charged with criminally negligent homicide and fatal child abuse.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...heather-jensen
    yes. yes they are. But I was wondering if it was done on purpose to get kicked off the jury. I know I'd have a hard time seeing/hearing about how these kids died in such detail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

yes. yes they are. But I was wondering if it was done on purpose to get kicked off the jury. I know I'd have a hard time seeing/hearing about how these kids died in such detail.
    That's one good way to get out of jury duty.
    It still sucks that the juror did that tho.

From the article missbad posted above

GRAND JUNCTION ? Heather Jensen sobbed loudly Wednesday afternoon while a prosecutor painted her as a lying, selfish mother whose negligence caused her two young sons to die in an overheated car while she had sex in a nearby vehicle.

She didn't stop sobbing when her defense attorney portrayed her as a lonely widow with an IQ of 76 who was trying her best to protect her children when she locked them in a car with the heat on to keep them warm.
    Heather has issues. Even before she neglected her kids, she had problems going on. The fact that she just had a husband who died, a boyfriend, and another boyfriend........EWW.
    Why in the hell would any mother take kids along for her freak ride?

It's not that I think she wanted them dead or anything like that. I do believe it was an accident. Heather is just a dumbass.
    If justice was right and fair (and I could give it out) I would give her a small amount of jail time ONLY if she agreed to be snipped.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I want to know why so many guys would want to be with a woman whose IQ is 6 points over the level of retardation. I mean....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I want to know why so many guys would want to be with a woman whose IQ is 6 points over the level of retardation. I mean....
    Because she will get her freak on with anyone, anywhere and maybe she is a 3 hole wonder also. JMO

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information