Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: William Jensen (2) dies and his brother, Tyler (4) left seriously ill after mother left them in SUV to meet a man

Quote Originally Posted by AZPistonsGirl View Post
    "skiing" means a little something different where I come from.

More to this story fo' sure.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

well they were at a "ski resort"

Maybe they were snowblowing? That's what kids are calling it nowadays, right?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    Maybe they were snowblowing? That's what kids are calling it nowadays, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I read the title as though the kids were left in the car so they could meet a man, which made them ill. Me and my messed up mind. *Whistles inconspicuously*.

Update: Family Says Boy Found in Car Showing Slight Improvements

MESA COUNTY, Colo.- Almost a week later, it's still unknown what killed 2-year-old William Jensen, one of the boys found in a car on the Grand Mesa.

But there is a glimmer of hope; a family member says Tyler Jensen, the boy's brother, is slowly showing signs of improvement.

The 4-year old has been fighting for his life ever since a 911 call led authorities to him and his brother, who passed away.

The boys' mother reportedly left them in the vehicle while she met up with a male friend.

According to their step-grandfather, Robert Mathena, carbon monoxide poisoning has been ruled out.

Mathena says Tyler's liver is slightly functioning, and some of his kidney problems are improving.

However, his condition is so fragile that anyone who enters his room at the Denver children's hospital has to wear a mask and gloves.

Mathena also said that authorities executed a search warrant Friday at the home of the boys' mother, Heather Jensen.

"My sister-in-law watched it, and she said they were carrying all types of stuff out of her apartment," said Mathena.

Mathena says if Tyler does pull through, he'll be in the hospital for months.

Autopsy results for his brother, 2-year-old William Jensen, are still pending.

On Monday a candlelight vigil is planned for the boys at 6 p.m. at Riverbend Park in Palisade.

The event is open to the public.

http://www.krextv.com/news/around-th...181766061.html

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Update: Family Says Boy Found in Car Showing Slight Improvements

MESA COUNTY, Colo.- Almost a week later, it's still unknown what killed 2-year-old William Jensen, one of the boys found in a car on the Grand Mesa.

But there is a glimmer of hope; a family member says Tyler Jensen, the boy's brother, is slowly showing signs of improvement.

The 4-year old has been fighting for his life ever since a 911 call led authorities to him and his brother, who passed away.

The boys' mother reportedly left them in the vehicle while she met up with a male friend.

According to their step-grandfather, Robert Mathena, carbon monoxide poisoning has been ruled out.

Mathena says Tyler's liver is slightly functioning, and some of his kidney problems are improving.

However, his condition is so fragile that anyone who enters his room at the Denver children's hospital has to wear a mask and gloves.

Mathena also said that authorities executed a search warrant Friday at the home of the boys' mother, Heather Jensen.

"My sister-in-law watched it, and she said they were carrying all types of stuff out of her apartment," said Mathena.

Mathena says if Tyler does pull through, he'll be in the hospital for months.

Autopsy results for his brother, 2-year-old William Jensen, are still pending.

On Monday a candlelight vigil is planned for the boys at 6 p.m. at Riverbend Park in Palisade.

The event is open to the public.

http://www.krextv.com/news/around-th...181766061.html
    Thanks Rachy. Its gotta be drugs.What else could it be if they are searching the moms place?

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Thanks Rachy. Its gotta be drugs.What else could it be if they are searching the moms place?
    Yeah, this is a weird. LE is keeping things close to the vest. I wonder if there is more going on than what happened with the boys.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    you're welcome, that's what i was thinking too.

Four-year-old Tyler Jensen of Palisade was removed from life support Monday night, according to his step-grandfather.

Mathena said he and family members want to hire an attorney and fight for custody of William's body and Tyler's body so they can "give (them) a decent, Christian funeral" and bury them. Mathena said Heather Jensen told family members she wanted to cremate William and not have a service.
    whoa.

This is the second time in as many months Mathena and his family have endured a loss. Eric Jensen died in a car crash Oct. 10 near Rifle. Mathena said Heather Jensen cashed her husband's approximately $42,000 life insurance policy the day of the incident near Powderhorn.
    http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/artic...-life-support/
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 12-08-2012 at 03:06 AM. Reason: To correct forum-based punctuation errors.

aw R.I.P Tyler and William

Aw R.I.P little guys!

I thought the little kid was getting better/ showing improvements. Did he turn for the worse, or is mom trying to push ahead with everything and go straight to cremation? I really really wanna know what happened to these kids!

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CorgiKid View Post
    I thought the little kid was getting better/ showing improvements. Did he turn for the worse, or is mom trying to push ahead with everything and go straight to cremation? I really really wanna know what happened to these kids!
    He passed away this evening.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I'm shocked she didn't blame some black stereotype or "some Puerto Rican guy."
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

actually tyler died on monday at 10:57 pm.

UPDATED, 8:30 a.m., Tuesday: Tyler Jensen was pronounced dead at Children?s Hospital at 10:57 p.m. Monday, The Daily Sentinel has learned.

Robert Mathena, the step-grandfather of William and Tyler Jensen, has confirmed to KKCO 11 News that Tyler has been taken off life support at Children's Hospital in Denver.

This comes after the tragic incident last week atop the Grand Mesa that also claimed the life of Tyler's two-year-old brother, William.

His grandparents, Robert and Diane Mathena, said goodbye to Tyler over speaker phone just moments after Tyler was taken off life support. Now, they are looking for answers and looking for justice.

"It's a never ending nightmare," said Robert. "It's a rollercoaster ride. One minute you're OK and the next minute you're not."

The Mathenas are seeking justice for what they believe was a tragedy that didn't have to happen. They blame the boys' mother, Heather Jensen.

"Honestly, I think she drugged them," Robert said. "Evil is evil, that's all I can say."

Robert said Heather was "very negligent, and very abusive for sure."

"They're just babies, and she has no regard for life at all," Diane said.

Mesa County Sheriff's Office refuses to release any information on the case. Public Information Officer Heather Benjamin said the case remains active and ongoing, and is currently being treated as a medical investigation. No charges have been filed at this time.

Neighbors of Heather's said they witnessed investigators search Heather's apartment Friday evening from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. before leaving with three "white bags" filled with items.

A friend of the Mathenas' has set up collection jars throughout the Grand Valley to raise money to cover medical bills and funeral expenses for William and Tyler. The money will be distributed only to the Mathenas.

You can also donate to the "Tyler William Jensen Memorial Fund" at any US Bank branch.

Locations of the collection jars include:
    - O'Reilly's Auto Parts, Clifton
    - Naggy McGee's, Grand Junction
    - Munchie's, Fruita
    - Judy's Family Resaurant, Fruita
    - Palisade Cafe, Palisade

http://www.nbc11news.com/localnews/h...181947461.html

i agree with the grandparents i think she drugged them too.

BLAH! I was thinking the same thing.

I wonder if she had life-insurance on the two boys? She cashed in her husband's the day he died... that's some cold-blooded shit. .

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by happy phantom View Post
    I wonder if she had life-insurance on the two boys? She cashed in her husband's the day he died... that's some cold-blooded shit. .
    He's dead, she's not. Bills don't pay themselves.

But she's shady so I'm not gonna defend her, just the action.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Jensen boys’ family overwhelmed by support

MESA COUNTY, Colo. (KKCO) – In the wake of two little boys’ deaths, the family of William and Tyler Jensen say they are overwhelmed by the support they have seen from their Mesa County community.

From funds to funeral planning, help has come in a variety of ways, and the boys’ step-grandfather, Robert Mathena, says his tears of devastation have turned into tears of gratitude.

Mathena tells KKCO 11 News that the Palisade Funeral Home has offered to host William and Tyler’s funeral for free, and Colorado National Bank asked if they could donate candles for a vigil sometime this week. An exact date for the vigil will be released at a later time.

A fund has also been set up to help the family pay for Tyler Jensen’s medical expenses. You can donate to the “Tyler William Jensen Memorial Fund” at any U.S. Bank Branch, as well as the following locations:

- O'Reilly Auto Parts, Clifton
    - Naggy McGee's Irish Pub, Grand Junction
    - Munchies Pizza & Deli, Fruita
    - Judy's Family Restaurant, Fruita
    - Palisade Cafe and Grill, Palisade

For addresses, see the map below. If you want to know how to help, email KKCO 11 News Reporter Christy Dimond at christy.dimond@kkco11news.com.

On Nov. 27, four-year-old Tyler Jensen was rushed to the hospital around 6:30 p.m. That evening, he and his two-year-old brother, William, had been left by their mother in her red Toyota 4Runner for an unknown amount of time. The vehicle was on Powderhorn Drive, right off of Highway 65.

William was dead when emergency crews arrived, but Tyler was still hanging on. He was transported in a CareFlight helicopter to St. Mary’s Hospital.

That same night, he was transferred to Children’s Hospital in Denver, where doctors discovered he was suffering from severe liver and kidney damage, according to Mathena.

Tyler died the night of Monday, Dec. 3, after he was taken off of life support.

Though little information has been released by investigators, Mathena believes the boys’ mother, Heather, had left them in the running vehicle to meet up with a man.

On her Facebook page, which has since been deleted, Heather posted that her two sons were sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning. However, Mathena told KKCO 11 News that doctors ruled out carbon monoxide as a contributing factor in the deaths. The Mesa County Coroner’s Office has not released William or Tyler’s cause of death because the district attorney sealed all documents relating to this case.

When he was hospitalized, Tyler was placed in state custody. On Nov. 30, the boy’s uncle, Johnny Jensen, called for a custody meeting to ask that Tyler live with him, but the request was not granted.

Now, Robert and Diane Mathena are asking for custody of the boys’ bodies because they don’t agree with the way Heather wants to handle their burial.

"She wants to cremate [William] and sprinkle his ashes on top of our son's grave and call it good. We want to give him a Christian service burial, a decent burial and everything,” said Robert.

Eric Jensen, the boys’ father and the Mathena’s son, was killed on Oct. 10 in a car accident on a Garfield County road.

Wednesday, the Mathenas filed paperwork with the Mesa County courts to get custody of William’s and Tyler’s bodies, hoping to get an emergency hearing right after that.

Meanwhile, Heather Jensen has referred all media calls to her lawyer, Ed Nugent, who told KKCO 11 News, "It is improper for me to make any comments at this time and not advisable for her to make any statements, as no charges have been filed."

The Mesa County Sheriff's Office has only released the boys' names and the confirmation of Tyler’s death, stating "no arrests or arrest documents have been obtained, filed or executed" and that the case remains active and on-going.

Mathena says Heather’s actions surrounding the incident have been suspicious. According to Mathena, she cashed Eric's $50,000 life insurance check the day of the Powderhorn incident. According to her co-workers at Maverick Country Store in Clifton, Heather has stopped showing up to work the week before that.

Mathena believes Heather is trying to leave the state to go to Florida with her mother.

Neighbors say that three investigators and one deputy searched Heather's apartment in Palisade on Dec. 1 for nearly an hour and a half, and they left with three white bags filled with unknown items.

Her red Toyota 4Runner is impounded at the sheriff’s office.

Heather’s neighbor Crystal Allen says this is not the first hint of child neglect in the Jensen family. She tells KKCO that she found William wandering by himself in the middle of their street a couple weeks ago.

"Heather was, like, mad at me when I returned him to her,” said Allen. “I would not not know where my two year old is at any time."'

http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headli...95_u0.facebook

this makes me think she drugged them and made up an excuse saying she left them in the car. and why would she be mad at her neighbor for bringing her kid back?

It must have been some type of drug, the tox screens are what's taking so long. Wonder if she did it on purpose or they got into her stuff.
    Her cashing the life insurance check the same day her husband died is fucked.

OMG! This is horrible. If she wanted a bootie/drug call, couldn't she get a babysitter? People like her make me sick. I hope the bitch rots in jail.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

This story - this woman, is disgusting. So sad for those 2 little boys. My heart is saddened to hear of all of the things this woman has done.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I am leaning towards drugs now too. Whether she meant to kill them or not, I'm not sure yet. It is reminding me a bit about Casey Anthony, though.

RIP little guys.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    It must have been some type of drug, the tox screens are what's taking so long. Wonder if she did it on purpose or they got into her stuff.
    Her cashing the life insurance check the same day her husband died is fucked.
    no she cashed it the same day as the incident with the boys.

and the article i posted updated the courts told them they need 5,000 to get the boys bodies,if not the mother gets them.

Thread Information