Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: James Armato Beat Up Girlfriend and Meme is Now Circulating

James Armato Beat Up Girlfriend and Meme is Now Circulating

I have a feeling this guy is going to get the shit kicked out of him. I am hoping that through my fellow MDSers I can find more information about this situation.

Here is a link to the news article and I included the meme (I hope!)

Mods feel free to clean this up for me.

STONEHAM, Mass. ?
    A Stoneham man is accused of assaulting and strangling a household or family member, according to Malden police.

James Armato, 27, was arraigned in Malden District Court on strangulation, attempted murder, and assault and battery on a family member, assault, and resisting arrest Monday.

Related Headlines
    twitter.com/people
    Charges for 3 girls involved in death of teen after assault

Police: Texas woman assaults officer with 'Karate Kid crane kick'

3 girls who assaulted student who died removed from school
    The family of Gina Antonelli says she was the victim. The family claims her boyfriend, James Armato, a retired MMA fighter, severely beat her over the weekend.

According to court documents, the couple was on a party bus in Boston celebrating Antonelli's birthday. While they were driving home, the two got into a fight and Armato began choking Antonelli while she was driving, causing her to black out and crash the car.

Eyewitnesses saw the crash and called 911. When the Malden Fire Department arrived, they found Armato choking Antonelli.

Armato allegedly also tried to fight a Malden firefighter during the incident.

Her sisters set up a GoFundMe page to support Antonelli.

?She woke up to the horrifying reality that this MMA trained fighter was still continuously punching her and strangling her,? the GoFundMe page says.

The District Attorney?s Office said Judge Mary Lee Johnson has ordered Armato to be held without bail.

James Armato.jpg

Link to Go Fund Me: https://www.gofundme.com/24sx77fk

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Here is Gina's FB, which is locked down pretty tight: https://www.facebook.com/Gina.Antonelli?ref=br_rs

Her abuser's FB seems to have been deleted, as it is now showing up on the search, but I have a screenshot of it.

image.jpg

According to the comments posted on the GoFundMe page, he's done this before. In 2013.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Someone beat this piece of shit senseless already. Retired MMA fighter? No, retarded MMA fighter. And dickless little bitch. What a fucking pussy, beating up someone he supposedly cares about.

Good thing she's not my sister. MMA fighter or not you'd never find his remains.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Gina, the girlfriend, and I have mutual friends.

If I could see his page, I am sure I have mutual friends with him as well.

I want to beat the fuck out of this guy...

I am not going to make too sweeping of a generalization, but 'retired' MMA fighters tend to have the brain capacity of a 12 year old boy and the emotional stability of a 5 year old boy.

Also, the whole 2013 is confusing. Did it happen again? Or was this gofundme page made for her in lieu of her terrible hospital bills?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

This is what caught my eye in the oirginal post:
    Police: Texas woman assaults officer with 'Karate Kid crane kick'
    Where is that article??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    This is what caught my eye in the oirginal post:

Where is that article??? lol
    http://keyetv.com/news/local/woman-a...owntown-austin
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

it was a pretty short crane. she got him in his tummy. but loving the pic with the article.

as for MMA dude, let him go too many rounds with a couple MMA "retired" fighters.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

He got attempted murder charges. Bye dick face. I hope anal penetration suits you well.

But wait, so this did happen in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

wait -

Armato has a similar arrest from 2013 for similar behavior towards a different woman.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/news/reti...iend/289643759
    Last edited by beli; 05-18-2016 at 09:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

But there wasn't a go fund me 3 years ago! Couldn't he have waited to do this for a time when people can gather thousands of dollars from the public without washing cars?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

No, this happened this past weekend. He has a prior arrest for domestic violence from 2013 apparently

Here is another article about what happened:

http://madworldnews.com/fire-department-crash-caused/

After an eyewitness in Massachusetts saw a crash and called 911, Malden Fire Department arrived at the scene, but what was worse than the condition of the driver was what caused the crash. First responders were left in disbelief, overwhelmed, and fighting for their own safety as they tried to rescue the innocent woman who was behind the wheel. Now, her family has a warning for others.

A beautiful and young Gina Antonelli was enjoying an evening out on a party bus in Boston, celebrating her birthday with her boyfriend James Armato, 27, but things would take a turn when the couple headed home in the early hours of the morning. As Gina was driving home at approximately 2:30 a.m., she blacked out and crashed her car. When rescuers arrived on the scene, the cause of Gina’s condition and the crash that occurred become frighteningly evident.

Armato, a retired Stoneham MMA fighter known professionally as “the Joker,” was choking Gina. With the young woman’s life at risk, a Malden firefighter tried to intervene, and his own life was put in danger, as the crazed Armato tried to fight him during the incident.

Bob Ward Fox25 ✔ ‎@Bward3
    James Armato, Stoneham MMA Fighter held on no bail for brutal attack on woman. I have live report #fox25 5PM
    4:37 PM - 17 May 2016
    16 16 Retweets 15 15 likes

According to reports, the couple had begun to argue on their ride home. Armato started choking Gina as she was driving, causing her to black out and wreck her car, but that didn’t stop Armato’s rage. He continued to strangle and beat the helpless woman. “She woke up to the horrifying reality that this MMA trained fighter was still continuously punching her and strangling her,” a GoFundMe page, set up by the victim’s sister, says.

Armato has since been arraigned in Malden District Court on strangulation, attempted murder, assault and battery on a family member, assault, and resisting arrest. He is being held without bail for the brutal attack on the woman he was supposed to love, but would have likely killed if it weren’t for the eyewitness who brought the fire department to the scene.

While Armato’s family and the L.A Fitness in Saugus, where he recently worked, have declined to comment, Gina’s family is speaking out with a warning for others. To show the seriousness of what happened to Gina, her cousin Jennifer posted a graphic picture from the hospital, explaining that “this is the extremely brutal reality of what an abusive relationship looks like. No one should ever have to go through this. This is the result of a sick and twisted excuse of a man. No more excuses, changing stories and hiding the truth.”

“My cousin is so strong, beautiful, independent and full of life and he could’ve taken all of that away from our family. I’m so unbelievably thankful that she is pulling through this. Her story needs to be shared and bring awareness to these monsters. And to warn everyone of this monster: James Armato,” the post concluded.

Gina was transported to Mass General after the attack and then Mass Eye and Ear for the injuries to her face and neck, including a fractured orbital bone and broken teeth. However, she has also finally spoken out, although she expressed humiliation over the ordeal. “What are my friends going to think of me? I’m so embarrassed that I even let this happen,” she explained.

Perhaps the embarrassment she feels is a result of ignoring the warning signs. In 2013, Armato had an arrest for similar behavior towards a different woman, but like most victims of domestic violence, Gina says, “It was always me wanting to help him and fix him.”

Unfortunately, you can’t fix this kind of monster. Luckily, Gina is alive to warn others, not just about Armato, but degenerates just like him. She hopes her story will help others get out before it’s too late, and she is telling those who are in situations like hers to “…Push for your life. Don’t live your life for somebody else.”

Retired MMA Fighter Charged With Attempted Murder of Girlfriend

A retired MMA fighter who police say choked and beat his girlfriend was arrested Sunday morning and has been charged with attempted murder.

James Armato, 27, of Stoneham was arrested after police responded to a call at approximately 2:30 a.m. of a vehicle colliding into a building in Malden, according to police reports.

Armato's girlfriend told police that she was driving him home in his car because he was too drunk to drive after a party. During the drive, she told police, he struck and choked her.

His girlfriend said she then lost consciousness and crashed the vehicle into a building in the area of 599 Pleasant St., according to police reports.

Police say they approached as Armato was choking his girlfriend up against a retaining wall. Members of the Malden Fire Department reportedly went to the woman's aid, and reports state Armato swung at and missed a firefighter.

It took multiple officers to subdue and arrest an unruly Armato, police said. One officer reported smelling alcohol on him. Police say Armato continued to be very uncooperative and angry as he was being booked.

Police reported that Armato had calmed down a few hours later, saying he was unable to remember what happened and expressing concern for his girlfriend.

The woman told police Armato had strangled her before, but not as severely. Patch does not identify victims in reports of domestic violence.

Armato was arraigned Monday at Malden District Court and charged with strangulation or suffocation, assault and battery on family/household member, attempted murder, assault, and resisting arrest. He was ordered held without bail pending a dangerousness hearing scheduled May 23. That hearing will determine whether he should continue to be held without bail.

Records show that Armato was arrested in 2013 for alleged violence toward a different woman.

Malden abuse suspect held without bail

MALDEN (WHDH) - A Stoneham man and trained MMA fighter accused of beating his girlfriend was determined dangerous and is being held without bail.

James Armato, 27, was charged with strangulation, attempted murder, assault and battery on a household or family member and resisting arrest.

The incident took place last week. Gina Antonelli, Armato’s girlfriend, was taken to Mass General Hospital with injuries to her face and neck.

Update from the GoFundMe page.

Hello everyone ! This is Gina and I wanted to personally write an update to say a heartfelt thank you to every single person who has left comments, sent cards, sent donations or have had me in your thoughts and prayers. I am getting better each day and I strongly believe its because of all the love and support I am getting everywhere I go. I am now able to open my eye and eat/ chew food, I am hoping the feeling in my face comes back over time and I am also looking forward to returning to work as soon as im able to. Thank you again from the bottom of my and my families heart. The love and support is real and I hope my story helps others who have come before me and those who need the strength and courage after me. I am here for you..we all are.. xox G

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Jesus Christ! She couldn't eat?? Open her eye??
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Jesus Christ! She couldn't eat?? Open her eye??
    Did you SEE the pic? She looks like she was hit by a train. I'm not surprised. She's lucky she didn't suffer brain death.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Did you SEE the pic? She looks like she was hit by a train. I'm not surprised. She's lucky she didn't suffer brain death.
    I kinda skipped it. Looked pretty gory . But, yea, those injuries sound like a car acciden . Yeesh.

I remember years ago my friend pushed his ex girlfriend so he could leave the house, and she was saying "I can't believe I'm a battered woman"

Then you see some shit like this. Whoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I'm trying to find a different post, but also clicking through some of the others.

She posted on her Facebook in November - I want to say on the 17th - that he pled out and it was over. I can't believe a case like this, where there was a hx of domestic assault in other relationships and the victim had obvious and severe injuries, that it still took a year and a half for him to be held accountable. Smdh. It doesn't say what he got for time and I didn't google it, just glad to see it was an outcome the victim could live with.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Because he's dog shit. If that were my sister, you'd never find this motherfucker's remains.

http://homenewshere.com/stoneham_ind...bfdfcc7bd.html

Former Stoneham fighter sentenced to 7-years in prison
    By PATRICK BLAIS Sep 27, 2017 2
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Email
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Email
    Print
    Save
    ? The Stoneham Independent

STONEHAM, MA – A retired professional fighter from Stoneham will serve up to seven years in a state penitentiary for viciously beating his ex-girlfriend following a birthday celebration in Boston late last spring.

According to Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan’s office, 28-year-old James Armato pled guilty last Wednesday to attempted murder charges brought against him in May of 2016, when he beat his then girlfriend unconscious and left her hospitalized with a broken eye socket, cracked teeth, and various other facial injuries.

Notably, information about the horrific case of domestic violence quickly spread across the state through social media, which was used by the victim’s sister to raise money to cover the cost of her extensive hospital bills.

Armato gained further notoriety after the public learned the 27-year-old was a former professional mixed-martial arts fighter who allegedly continued to choke the unconscious victim after she crashed a car into a guardrail in Malden.

“Judge Kathe Tuttman sentenced Armato, a former MMA fighter, to five-to-seven years in State Prison on the charge of attempted murder,” said Ryan’s office after proceedings in Middlesex Superior Court last week. “Armato entered a guilty plea on the charges of three counts of strangulation, assault and battery causing serious bodily injury, two counts of assault and battery and resisting arrest.”

“The Middlesex District Attorney’s Office and the police departments across Middlesex County are deeply committed to collaborating in an effort to prevent domestic violence crimes within their communities through multi-disciplinary approaches,” local prosecutors furthered in a prepared statement.

Also during the sentencing hearing, Tuttman ordered the suspect to serve three years’ probation after his release from prison.

He will additionally be required to undergo a mental health and substance abuse evaluation, to complete a certified batterers program, to refrain from using drugs or alcohol and to be subject to random screens, to undergo counseling focused on domestic violence issues and to stay away from, and have no contact with, the victim and members of her family.

The case against Armato actually involved two separate domestic violence incidents, including an attack against the victim in November of 2015, when authorities say the MMA fighter threw his former girlfriend to the ground and began choking her after she attempted to leave his home.

In the second incident for which he was charged, the 28-year-old got into an argument with the victim after they celebrated her birthday in Boston last May. Prosecutors say the victim, who was driving at the time, was then choked by Armato with so much force that she lost consciousness.

The car then veered off the roadway and crashed, resulting in several witnesses’ calls to 911. Malden firefighters and paramedics arrived at the crash scene off of Route 1 and recounted finding the defendant still strangling his unconscious girlfriend. They reportedly pulled him off of the victim, at which point he tried to fight at least one of the first responders.

The victim’s sister subsequently posted photographs of her brutal injuries on a GoFundMe page established to help cover the estimated thousands of dollars in medical bills stemming from her treatment.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Is this really true?

Thread Information