Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Brady (17) and his cousin Haile Kifer (18) were shot as they allegedly broke into a home on Thanksgiving Day

By the way, don't listen to that recording if you don't want to have nightmares. What a sick fucking piece of shit!!!

i created a new thread to update this on accident. haven't read this one yet so i'm not sure if the audio recording has been posted. please merge?

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...32#post3547732
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

right? it's the most evil in real life horror movie shit i've ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    right? it's the most evil in real life horror movie shit i've ever heard.
    Yes!!! Ugh!!! I can't stop thinking about it now. Holy shit. He probably got off on this recording after the fact.

Yeah I merged it. This guy is a fucking psycho.

I never ever thought I'd be against someone using deadly force in the midst of defending their personal property. Then this guy happened.

from the recording, it sounds like he was calling about a lawyer even before the window broke!

Was Haile even with Nicholas in the house when he first broke-in? There's almost 10 mins between shootings, she never calls out "what was that?" or "are you okay?" after her cousin gets shot.

Only those 2 kids will ever know how they worked it, I could be wrong, I've read the thread but not all the articles, but I bet her job was to be lookout & his job was to be in & out in 5 mins. If that's how they usually did it, then that sick fuck totally lured her into his house.

Thanks for posting the recording Ani, I've been looking for that! Listening now.....

.....wow. that was chilling. This guy is a fucking lunatic. He needs to be locked away forever.
    Last edited by debk589; 05-01-2014 at 05:29 AM.

Wow, thank goodness he recorded himself hunting in his basement! His actions got him life in prison for sure! I found it very disturbing to listen to that.
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Was Haile even with Nicholas in the house when he first broke-in? There's almost 10 mins between shootings, she never calls out "what was that?" or "are you okay?" after her cousin gets shot.

Only those 2 kids will ever know how they worked it, I could be wrong, I've read the thread but not all the articles, but I bet her job was to be lookout & his job was to be in & out in 5 mins. If that's how they usually did it, then that sick fuck totally lured her into his house.
    She was probably keeping quiet and trying to hide from the psychotic murderer who was relishing their brutal deaths. Just a guess.

i listened to the police questioning too... at one point he told the cops that he shot her under the chin and into the cranium and she gave a death spasm. he's seen it in deer and beaver but it's the first time he saw it in a human. it was the same.

he was totally nonchalant and amiable in the interview.

back to his recording though, he was clearly rehearsing what he thought was a good excuse for everything. modern day vigilante, saving his town from the dregs.

i also got a feeling that he has a huge hatred for women. he didn't really taunt or focus on the boy at all but he did with the girl. in the police interview, he mentioned that it was his belief that a neighbor girl and her family were responsible for the break-ins because it was mostly clothing stolen. he kept calling her the iron breasted bitch or something like that. she was the person he was trying to kill i guess.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    This is exactly why I side eye people when they start with that "come to my house and I'll kill you and you mother" bullshit. I can kind of understand the protecting your home crap, but some folks are WAY to anxious to kill someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

i was pleased to read leapy's stories of telling people to fuck off when they are breaking in... and i guess when you live somewhere with guns so readily available, you may think that your only option for protection is a gun because everyone else probably has one...

but honestly, i've lived in some of the crappier parts of LA and never once did i feel unsafe enough to think i needed a gun. i had locks on my doors and usually avoided dark alleyways... the one time i didn't and got mugged, me having a gun would have resulted in one happy junky with a brand new gun. instead, i lost a 2 dollar thrift store purse, a half pack of smokes and a tube of lipstick. i got punched in the face, but no one died.

here in the desert, i'd say that every other house has several guns. both of my brother in laws do. the guys at the bar probably have one on them while i serve them beer! if not on them, in the car. that's pretty much all they talk about.

Come in my house and I will shoot you. But I will not hear you breaking in a climb up into a hidden spot and wait to shoot you. He heard them break the window. He could have gone to the window and be like hey here is my gun gtfo. Or hold them until police arrived. If they moved for something then shoot them. His house had been broken into before and these kids had been breaking into a lot of houses stealing scripts. But this guy went psycho and I am sure had been doing things to the outside of his house to make it look like nobody was home. He was setting up to do this.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

I just started reading this thread last night - I have some catching up to do, but I'm listening to the recording Ani posted now. Sweet baby Jesus WTF. This man is fucked in the head.

So to answer the question earlier about why they broke in, he had deliberately made it appear as if he wasn't home. What a fucking sicko. Why not just turn over the videos of them attempting to break in to the cops? Ugh this guy is a psycho.

That audio of the killings is straight up psycho! Wow-zers. I'm also curious about how she did not hear the gunshots... Glad the jury came to a quick and correct decision.
    If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve. - Jello Biafra

Quote Originally Posted by Evolved1 View Post
    That audio of the killings is straight up psycho! Wow-zers. I'm also curious about how she did not hear the gunshots... Glad the jury came to a quick and correct decision.
    It sounded like he went upstairs and was looking for her. Also - no laughter heard.

Seriously - man is psycho.

How did he even know there were 2 people? He waited after shooting the guy like he knew there would be someone else. Did he wait to go to police the next day because that whole time he was sitting there, thinking there may be more people coming he could shoot? Ugh, psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah, no laughter, just her saying "I'm sorry!" He is evil.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

One more thing I forgot to mention, he was talking about it and sounded like he was getting ready for it - before I heard the glass breaking. He obviously set it up so they thought he wasn't home. I'm betting he saw them approaching the house and he went to his hiding spot, turned on the recording, and was talking about needing a lawyer. Then I heard glass breaking. Shortly after, you hear a door opening, and he starts shooting. It was awful to hear the boy moaning. Then the psycho goes "you're dead!" It was a VERY long time before the girl comes in, makes me wonder where she was. Was she walking around the house the whole time, looking for stuff, and didn't hear the shooting? I highly doubt that. Someone mentioned she may have been the lookout, which I think may be possible. But wouldn't she have been calling her cousin's name if she went in looking for him?

I was cringing when I was listening to the part on the audio of when he shot the girl. She gasped in surprise and psycho goes "oh, I'm sorry." I wonder if in that split second she thought maybe he shot her by accident? Because she starts to say "oh my god" and when he starts shooting again she starts saying "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Ugh, he is so cold blooded. Especially saying, "you're dying! Bitch." I could've sworn a little bit later he even said to her, after I think she was already dead, "cute." What a sick bastard.

I'm going to have nightmares tonight, for sure.

I've been hunting for a link but haven't found one. This guy my uncle knew years ago would set up a gun on a trip wire when he left the house, but then he'd post a sign warning anyone entering that the house was rigged. We thought he was a crazy psycho, but he was a real piker.

He eventually shot himself...

But anyway, yeah this bird was evil. I understand how annoying it must be to have multiple b&e's but damn...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I've been hunting for a link but haven't found one. This guy my uncle knew years ago would set up a gun on a trip wire when he left the house, but then he'd post a sign warning anyone entering that the house was rigged. We thought he was a crazy psycho, but he was a real piker.

He eventually shot himself...

But anyway, yeah this bird was evil. I understand how annoying it must be to have multiple b&e's but damn...
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yeah. Came home drunk...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information