Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicholas Brady (17) and his cousin Haile Kifer (18) were shot as they allegedly broke into a home on Thanksgiving Day

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I can imagine. Is there much being said about the history of the kids? (Or has that already been posted and I am lazy?)
    This is all I can find.

Brady's sister, Crystal Schaeffel, told the Star Tribune that Kifer had stolen prescription drugs from her home before. Little Falls police records show Crystal Schaeffel reported a theft Aug. 28, but the department said the report was not public because that investigation was continuing and because it named juveniles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2190846.html

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

I would say given the lapse in time, that everything this guy claims transpired happened differently than he says. I also think the kids were probably breaking in because the house looked empty and they assumed on a holiday he'd be gone. My car got stolen on thanksgiving and cops said it's a major day for break ins.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    This story is crazy. I just can't believe he would so such a thing, and think it was within his rights. Insane. There's got to be more to the story. And he's got to have a mental issue that's not being dealt with.

But I do wonder, if he kept the bodies until the next day because he didn't want to disturb the cops on Thanksgiving, why didn't anyone notice they were missing or didn't come home from where ever it was they said they were going?

I think one of the articles, up thread, said the family noticed they were missing and were looking for them.

I've never been in a situation like this, but if I had just killed someone in self-defense, I don't think I'd be dragging their bodies to a tarp and then waiting a day to call the police. I'd be calling 911 immediately, freaking out that I had just shot someone. He definitely knew what he did was wrong, IMO.

I also doubt that girl was laughing. He is either making that up completely, or she was making some sort of sound related to her injuries.

I thought home owners had every right to defend their home against intrusion? Im saying this in general, not justa bout this situation.

See, if i were home alone i could see aiming my gun at somoene and telling them to gtfo and then calling the police. This guy also sounds like he's a mercy killer with his whole comment about putting the one person out of their misery.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I thought home owners had every right to defend their home against intrusion? Im saying this in general, not justa bout this situation.

See, if i were home alone i could see aiming my gun at somoene and telling them to gtfo and then calling the police. This guy also sounds like he's a mercy killer with his whole comment about putting the one person out of their misery.
    You can defend your house but according to the law once the threat is done you have to stop. If he shot them once he would be cool if they were breaking in.

WTBB, This is why you make the first shot count... It would be a little different if he shot them, and they were still coming at him so he shot them again. But 'laughing' (more likely than not she was sputtering/gurgling) isn't a threat to anything but his ego.

The guy is insane. In the complaint posted on the previous page he states that he shot the guy again because he wanted him dead and that he shot the girl because he thinks she was laughing. That isn't defending your home from intruders. That's murdering two people. Some of you guys are scary.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Haha, right, Leap?!?

Wait, wait.. who is scary? I think everyone has stated that this dude was nuts shooting the way he was. There are laws that we all have to abide by. If it wasn't a gun it would have been something else. What snapped was the person, not the weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Wait, wait.. who is scary? I think everyone has stated that this dude was nuts shooting the way he was. There are laws that we all have to abide by. If it wasn't a gun it would have been something else. What snapped was the person, not the weapon.
    Yea, I'm sure he would be as efficient of a killer if he used a can opener instead.

You gun fuckers always say that anything can be dangerous, but if that were true then you wouldn't need a gun now would you?!

These kids basically walked into "Dexter's" house though. The crazy bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Anyone who says that you make the first shot count or who owns enough guns to arm us all during a zombie apocalypse is scary in my world

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Yea, I'm sure he would be as efficient of a killer if he used a can opener instead.

You gun fuckers always say that anything can be dangerous, but if that were true then you wouldn't need a gun now would you?!

Just because this went all weird and crazy guns are bad. You didnt hear anyone saying that when the teen mom chick shot and killed the guy breaking into her house with a huge knife.

This guy was a crazy but sometimes guns save lives. Well ok the guy in the other story died but he was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Anyone who says that you make the first shot count or who owns enough guns to arm us all during a zombie apocalypse is scary in my world
    No, you're the crazy one for not wanting to be armed to the teeth. Didn't you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by krazegirl View Post
    Just because this went all weird and crazy guns are bad. You didnt hear anyone saying that when the teen mom chick shot and killed the guy breaking into her house with a huge knife.

This guy was a crazy but sometimes guns save lives. Well ok the guy in the other story died but he was bad.
    Not just because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Oh god, if guns never existed you would be saying the same thing about knives. Clearly this guy was living under his own law of the land.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Oh, okay. I am not in that category.

Ron you make my heart happy. You should write a book about shit that goes on in your head. Do an audio version though because I want to listen to it in your voice.

Ron you make my heart happy. You should write a book about shit that goes on in your head. Do an audio version though because I want to listen to it in your voice.

This would make me so happy if you did this with some of your thoughts.

This would make me so happy if you did this with some of your thoughts.
    God damn it. What I think isn't special! It's just sense!

He is being charged with second degree murder..

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/9...ens?hpt=ju_bn5

Uh, everything about this killing doesn't make sense from his story and sounds like he enjoyed hunting them down and killing them. And then keeping them fucking locked and stacked in his house? What? I bet he's killed before.

It wasn't those kids' fault that they unwittingly broke into the People Under The Stairs House.

Haha. YES! That house!

There is so much WTF here. This case HAS to continue to develop.

LITTLE FALLS, Minn. - Authorities say the two teens killed by a homeowner in an apparent break-in Thanksgiving day have been linked to a previous burglary.

Morrison County Sheriff Michel Wetzel confirmed in a written release that a search of the red Mitsubishi Eclipse seized after the shooting of Haile Kifer and Nicholas Brady contained items reported stolen in a separate burglary that took place south of Little Falls in Little Falls Township

Kifer and Brady were both killed after reportedly breaking in to the home of 64-year-old Byron Smith near Little Falls. Smith is now charged with two counts of second degree murder after allegedly telling authorities he killed both teens with multiple shots, shooting Brady in the face after wounding him, and putting a bullet into Kifer's head after she laughed at him.

Sheriff Wetzel says deputies had contact with Nicholas Brady just before 9:30 p.m. on November 21, one day before he was fatally shot. A homeowner in Little Falls Township reported a car parked suspiciously near the end of his driveway on Hilton Road.

Brady allegedly told deputies that he and Kifer, his cousin, had been in the vehicle driving around when it ran out of gas. Brady said Kifer had left to go get more gas. Deputies then gave Brady a ride into the City of Little Falls. The car was left at its location on Hilton Road, which is close to a home on Arden Boulevard.

On November 25 the Morrison County Sheriff's Office received a report of a burglary at a home in Little Falls Township. The homeowner had been out of town for over a week and an acquaintance had discovered the break-in after checking on the home.

That homeowner reported numerous items were missing from the home including several bottles of prescription medication.

During the search of Brady's red Mitsubishi Eclipse deputies discovered six bottles of prescription medication bearing the name of the burglarized homeowner.

Sheriff Wetzel says the investigation into the fatal shooting and other burglaries that may be connected to it is ongoing.

(Copyright 2012 by KARE. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. )

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/9...s%7Cbc%7Clarge

What sucks is this psycho is going to get away with it because those kids were dumb drug addict trash. Total People Under The Stairs.

What sucks is this psycho is going to get away with it because those kids were dumb drug addict trash. Total People Under The Stairs.
    I am sure he will get a few years but will never get 2nd degree murder now. I also never saw that movie. I cannot watch anything scary. I saw The Blair Witch Project and didnt sleep forever. I have never tried to watch anything since. I also change tv shows if I think something is going to change. I go right back but change it during the part I think something is going to jump out.

These little towns up north have the worst problems with kids and drugs. They start doing the hard stuff young.

Thread Information