Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zachary Holly (28) kidnapped, raped and murdered his 6-year old neighbor

looks like amanda deleted her facebook again.

from DesaRae's boyfriend's facebook

Brandon Thomas
    December 1 via mobile
    Getting things done with the house. Hopefully they'll let us destroy the abandon house and the hollys home. I'll see you one day my little angel. Love you jersey!!

Brandon Thomas
    December 2 via mobile
    Thursday night! Cannot wait. My beautiful baby desi, leah, sisters, brothers, mom, Chris, russel are all having a dinner cause i haven't ate with them in a long time. Work was hectic! Wish people would stop asking questions about what happen. Just pray please. Love you all and thank u for being there for the family.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna Nguyen View Post
    OMG that wedding picture....*BARF*
    I know! Not to get off topic but HOLY CRAP it hurt my eyes!

just.....why?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy O'Connor View Post
    just.....why?
    why what?
    I won't feel sorry for me, I'm getting drunk
    But I'd much rather be somewhere with you

As in, why did any of this have to happen. Rachy, of all people to call someone out on a cryptic post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Such a beautiful angel that had a crap life.

That wedding picture is scary. Reminds me of my brother and his wife.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Such a beautiful angel that had a crap life.

That wedding picture is scary. Reminds me of my brother and his wife.
    and now i need to see a pic of your brother and his wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I'm with neens...pics or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I'm with neens...pics or it didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Jersey Bridgeman?s Accused Killer Mentally Evaluated

The Bentonville man accused of killing six-year-old Jersey Bridgeman received a second mental evaluation Friday, to determine whether the suspect is mentally fit to stand trial.

Zachary Holly was evaluated by Dr. Patty Walz of Consulting Psychology Western Arkansas. The results of the evaluation, along with a previous mental evaluation from April, will remain under seal.

A mental status hearing in Benton County Circuit Court to determine Holly's mental competency to stand trial is set for July 25 at 8:30 a.m. in Judge Brad Karren's courtroom, according to court documents.
    That first mental evaluation was conducted at the Arkansas State Hospital in Little Rock in April, according to court documents, after Holly's lawyer claimed he wasn't mentally fit to stand trial.

Holly's lawyer, Pat Aydelott, said he thinks the second mental evaluation will go in Holly's favor.

Holly remains in the Benton County Jail, charged with capital murder, kidnapping, rape and burglary in connection with the Bentonville girls death.
    Holly was arrested shortly after investigators found the girls body at a a house near Hollys on Nov. 20, 2012.
    An autopsy found she died of asphyxiation, according to an affidavit of probable cause released by authorities.
    A swab test on Bridgeman's body also showed traces of sperm.

At his Jan. 7 arraignment, Holly pleaded not guilty to the charges. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the case.

http://5newsonline.com/2013/06/21/je...y-evaluated-2/

Interesting that you will be evaluated to determine if you're mentally fit to stand trial, but you won't be to you know... do little things like get married and possibly reproduce.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Christ these people are disgusting. That poor little baby. Everyone involved deserves a lethal injection. Just how the hell could you do that to a baby that had been through so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

I despise hearing about people who lock their kids up to keep food away from them, this poor kid had no safe haven anywhere.
    And wow, classy wedding there, did they play the theme from Deliverance instead of a wedding march?

Wow. Someone should send those touching wedding pictures into Cliff Yablonski.
    http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff-yablonski/

What a fuck sick prick who deserves to rot in jail.

I have to admit I had an "oh fuck" moment when I first saw this, because I know a Zachary Holly. But luckily this sick fucker isn't the one I know.

Quote Originally Posted by daybeforetheday View Post
    What a fuck sick prick who deserves to rot in jail.

I have to admit I had an "oh fuck" moment when I first saw this, because I know a Zachary Holly. But luckily this sick fucker isn't the one I know.
    i had that moment before with a 'spencer barnes' article. i don't remember what it was about though.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Does anyone have any news on this as of now? Would love to hear how his court dates go....also, would love to hear about any more ass beatings he gets in jail too!

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna Nguyen View Post
    OMG that wedding picture....*BARF*
    Seriously...whoever said every bride is beautiful on their wedding day needs to feast their eyes on that monstrosity.

Rip Jersey...what a beautiful little girl....

Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    Does anyone have any news on this as of now? Would love to hear how his court dates go....also, would love to hear about any more ass beatings he gets in jail too!
    The lastest article I could find was from June 21. He goes back to court July 25, so we should have more information

The Bentonville man accused of killing six-year-old Jersey Bridgeman received a second mental evaluation Friday, to determine whether the suspect is mentally fit to stand trial.
    Zachary Holly was evaluated by Dr. Patty Walz of Consulting Psychology Western Arkansas. The results of the evaluation, along with a previous mental evaluation from April, will remain under seal.
    A mental status hearing in Benton County Circuit Court to determine Holly’s mental competency to stand trial is set for July 25 at 8:30 a.m. in Judge Brad Karren’s courtroom, according to court documents.
    That first mental evaluation was conducted at the Arkansas State Hospital in Little Rock in April, according to court documents, after Holly’s lawyer claimed he wasn’t mentally fit to stand trial.
    Holly’s lawyer, Pat Aydelott, said he thinks the second mental evaluation will go in Holly’s favor.
    Holly remains in the Benton County Jail, charged with capital murder, kidnapping, rape and burglary in connection with the Bentonville girl’s death.
    Holly was arrested shortly after investigators found the girl’s body at a vacant house near Holly’s on Nov. 20, 2012. An autopsy found she died of asphyxiation, according to an affidavit of probable cause released by authorities. A swab test on Bridgeman’s body also showed traces of sperm.
    At his Jan. 7 arraignment, Holly pleaded not guilty to the charges. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the case.

http://5newsonline.com/2013/06/21/je...y-evaluated-2/

Last edited by bermstalker; 07-29-2013 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Changed picture.

yeah, that dumb fucker is going to prison.

Postponement.

BENTONVILLE, Ark. (AP) - A judge has rescheduled a mental evaluation status hearing for an Arkansas man charged with killing his 6-year-old neighbor.

Zachary Holly was scheduled to appear in court Thursday, but a judge this week pushed that hearing back to Aug. 30.

A court order filed Tuesday says a mental evaluation report about Holly isn't finished yet.

Holly has pleaded not guilty to capital murder, rape, kidnapping and residential burglary in the November death of 6-year-old Jersey Bridgeman in the northwest Arkansas city of Bentonville. The young girl's death ended a short life marred by abuse. Her father and stepmother were sentenced to prison after being convicted of chaining her to a dresser in 2011.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for Holly.

Hearing postponed for suspect in 6-year-old girl's death

I noticed somone lurking in this thread and thought I would see what was going on with it. Zachary Holly's murder/kidnapping/rape trial is set to begin November 3.

The judge ruled he was mentally fit to stand trial back in Nov 2013.

His defense had requested that statements he made to police after his arrest be thrown out of evidence. Judge denied that request.

http://m.4029tv.com/news/judge-makes...trial/27273486

This poor kid. I'll never forget that picture with the apple. It's burned into my brain forever

Thread Information