Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Zachary Holly (28) kidnapped, raped and murdered his 6-year old neighbor

Holly is being held in Benton County Jail, and on Tuesday was attacked by another inmate, jail Capt. Chris Sparks told The AP Wednesday. He said Holly wasn't seriously injured,
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Cue someone coming in and bitching because a man (God forbid) was watching this child.

Windynuts doesn't come around anymore.

Those wedding photos look like something from 'Awkward Family Photos'.

i thought that was chris farley in the wedding dress.

RIP poor little Jersey, there were too many assholes around you.

but zach wasn't the only one watching jersey his wife was watching her too,in one of the articles they said they found someone else's dna but they didn't say who it was. amanda deleted her facebook.

Six-Year-Old Jersey Bridgeman Died Of Asphyxiation, Report Says

The Bentonville girl who was found killed Nov. 20 died of asphyxiation, according to an affidavit of probably cause released by authorities Wednesday.

A rape charge was added the same day to several other charges against the man accused of killing 6-year-old Jersey Bridgeman.

A swab test on Jersey’s body showed traces of sperm, according to the affidavit. Zachary Holly, Jersey’s accused killer, consented to cheek swabs for DNA comparison. He also gave authorities clothes he had worn since going to bed the night of Jersey’s death, the report states.

Investigators also collected DNA samples from other persons of interest in the case, although police would not elaborate in the probable cause affidavit.

Holly will be held in jail without bond, Benton County Judge Robin Greene said Wednesday in a bond hearing.

Holly, 28, was arrested Monday on suspicion of killing Jersey Bridgeman. He faces charges of capital murder, kidnapping and residential burglary.

Several family and friends filled the courtroom during the hearing. Holly’s arraignment was set for Jan. 7.

Holly’s only spoken words during the hearing were, “Yes, ma’am,” when the judge ordered him to have no contact with the Bridgeman family.

Greene revealed she denied a request from Jersey’s father to attend the girl’s funeral, which was held Tuesday.

David Bridgeman is in prison after police said he chained Jersey to a dresser last year.

Holly lives in the trailer next door to Jersey’s home. He also lives between Jersey’s home and a vacant house where her body was found Nov. 20.

Jersey lived at 608 SE A St. with her mother, who called the police early in the morning to report her daughter was missing. Officers found Jersey’s body less than 15 minutes later, in a nearby vacant house at 704 SE A St.

The probable cause affidavit states Holly and his wife babysat Jersey the night of her death while DesaRae Bridgeman and Bridgeman’s boyfriend were working. Holly later carried Jersey back to her house shortly after Desarae Bridgeman returned around 11 p.m.. He told police he had nothing to do with Jersey’s death, according to the report.

Holly’s wife has been booked four times into local jails since 2007, according to records from the Washington County Detention Center and the Benton County Jail. She was booked into Benton County in July on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and contempt of court. The wife was booked into Washington County twice in 2010, once on suspicion of failure to pay costs, and the other time on suspicion of failure to have proper insurance.

She was also booked into Washington County jail in 2007 on suspicion of writing hot checks, according to records.

Holly went to the nearby E-Z Mart at about 3:30 a.m. for stomach medicine and is seen on surveillance video, the probable cause affidavit states. He told police he went to bed after getting the stomach medicine and woke up at 6:30 p.m. to get his four-year-old stepson ready for school.

DesaRae Bridgeman called police at about 6:45 a.m. to report her daughter missing. Jersey and her younger sister shared a bed, but Jersey was nowhere to be seen, the report states. Police estimated her death to have been between midnight and 6:45 a.m.

While on the phone with police, Bridgeman became so upset that she had to hand the phone off to Holly’s wife.

While searching for Jersey, an officer noticed the back door to 704 SE A St. was open. Jersey’s body was found minutes later inside the vacant house.

http://5newsonline.com/2012/11/28/ra...-child-killer/

this article is about zach being attacked in jail.

Suspected Child Killer Attacked in Jail

Zachary Holly, 28, accused in the rape and death of a Bentonville girl was attacked in jail early Tuesday, according to authorities.

Jail trustee, Michael Moran, 29, was helping a deputy pass out clean laundry to inmates around 6:40 a.m. Tuesday, when he opened Holly’s unlocked cell and assaulted him in the Benton County Jail, Capt. Chris Sparks said.

The supervising deputy unlocked the cell door, then turned away to look inside two other cells, at the time of the attack, according to Sparks.

The deputy immediately called for backup when he saw what was happening, investigators said. Moran was believed to be in the cell for only a few seconds.

Holly suffered minor injuries, including a small bump on his head, Capt. Sparks said.

Holly was arrested Tuesday on capital murder, kidnapping and burglary charges in connection with the killing of Bentonville kindergartner Jersey Bridgeman one week after her body was found in a vacant home at 704 S.E. A St. two doors down from her house.

Jail guards will keep Holly away from other inmates for his protection, Capt. Sparks said. From now on, trustees will deliver food and clean laundry to him through a small opening to his cell or they will be delivered by a deputy.

“We worry about inmates in our facility who are involved in big cases,” said Sparks. “We realize there are victims on the outside, yes. But it’s our job to keep inmates safe while they are in our facility.”

Moran, jailed on a parole violation, could face additional battery charges, Sparks added. Moran was sent to a disciplinary pod, where he’ll be locked up for 23 hours a day and had commissary and phone privileges revoked.

Holly is being held without bond on charges of capital murder, rape, kidnapping, and burglary.

Rachy, thanks for updating Jersey's thread. I hope that POS rots in jail.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Rachy, thanks for updating Jersey's thread. I hope that POS rots in jail.
    no problem. me too!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Disgusting. That poor little girl. RIP Jersey.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

David Bridgeman told an investigator that his daughter got into medication and other things around the house, so he and his wife decided to chain her to the dresser at night so she couldn't wander off, according to court records.
    They didn't think to, I don't know, maybe lock the food up instead of the kid? Or put a latch on her bedroom door? If she was indeed sleepwalking. She probably got up in the night because they didn't bother to feed her during the day.

What a beautiful little girl. RIP.

Amanda's FB is back.

http://www.facebook.com/amanda.j.watkins

I am so confused by her wedding photos. Were they married in a jail or something?

OUR BOARD THAT ANNOUCED US...MARY DID A GREAT JOB
    Last edited by Olivia; 12-01-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Amanda's FB is back.

http://www.facebook.com/amanda.j.watkins

I am so confused by her wedding photos. Were they married in a jail or something?

OUR BOARD THAT ANNOUCED US...MARY DID A GREAT JOB
    really weird,back in oct. her and des were talking like besssssssstests friends. and in july she was talking about leaving zachary.
    it doesn't show up if you read her facebook from a pc,but you can on the phone i'll try to screen shot it.

Amanda Brodersen
    January 20, 2011

Yes I have screwed up in my past. I have been to jail 8 times in 4 years, I have almost lost my 3 times, I have been into drugs and alcohol and I have been a horrible daughter, sister, aunt, and momma. But for all of you who are hating on me for my past....get over it!!
    Last edited by rachy; 12-02-2012 at 06:30 AM.

That poor child. I hope her killer rots.

when her marriage was over.

then she talked about rescuing 3 kids.

i wonder how they feel about each other now.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post

i wonder how they feel about each other now.
    Why did she have to thank her for the couch on FB? Weren't they in the same house?

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Why did she have to thank her for the couch on FB? Weren't they in the same house?
    she lived next door to desarae,i guess her and zachary were fighting so she was staying with her, i guess her and zachary worked things out and she went back home.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    she lived next door to desarae,i guess her and zachary were fighting so she was staying with her, i guess her and zachary worked things out and she went back home.
    Ah, thanks!

i wonder how long the mom has been with her boyfriend. just out of curiosity... he seems really attached to jersey and dedicated to this new family of his. it's sad when you don't know if you feel like something is heartwarming or weird.

poor child, surrounded by creeps from day one. i don't know how she could appear to be so full of happiness with a life like that.

rip jersey.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    zachary wore croc-type shoes on his wedding day. everything is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

wow he is the ONLY happy person in that pic haha.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Well that's one of the classier pictures I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Is that the little girl in the picture??

Thread Information