Thread: Eric Lehtinen (37) tried to kill his 4 year old with heroin

Eric Lehtinen (37) tried to kill his 4 year old with heroin

Eric Lehtinen is accused of injecting his son with drugs the same day his divorce was to be finalized

Lehtinen pleaded not guilty Thursday to attempted first-degree murder

A Washington state father pleaded not guilty Thursday to attempted first-degree murder for allegedly trying to kill his 4-year-old son by injecting him with heroin.

Eric Lehtinen, 37, is accused of trying drug his young son at his Redmond home on September 24 -- the same day his divorce from the boy's mother was to be finalized.

Prosecutors say Lehtinen?s estranged wife, Saradia Lehtinen, found her son unresponsive in his father's bed with a syringe on his chest and then frantically called 911.

Investigators say Eric Lehtinen may have been motivated to kill his son as retaliation for the divorce.

The toddler was treated at a local children?s hospital, and court documents say the medical staff found multiple fresh puncture wounds on his body.

"One wound was located on the left side of his neck and multiple wounds were located on his buttocks," reads the affidavit supporting Lehtinen's arrest.

Investigators say an initial toxicology screen of the boy's blood showed the presence of heroin, ketamine, morphine, codeine and other drugs.

"It is unknown at this time if he [the child] has long-term effects or damage from the overdose," reads the affidavit filed September 27.

Police searched Lehtinen?s home and found syringes containing liquid believed to be illegal drugs, a burnt spoon with residue, multiple scales and $12,620 in cash, according to the affidavit.

Another hearing in Lehtinen?s case is scheduled for November 14.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/10...ads-not-guilty
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

OMG, this is so awful! What a....I can't even think of a word that is bad enough to describe this guy. I'm glad the child lived, and I hope he won't have any long term issues due to this.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sick.

Kix are for kids........Smack...not so much.

Eric Lehtinen, you FAIL. asswipe

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Not only is this asshole a user, he's a dealer. Users don't just have that kind of cash lying around. Someone please beat the holy fuck out of this asshole, please. The world doesn't need any more people like this inhuman asshat. To do what he did to anyone is unforgivable. To do it to an innocent child, YOUR child? Yeah, I wish the death penalty on this motherfucker. And not the state sanctioned kind. The kevansvault kind.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I have 3. Take your pick.......

The red bat is real purdy now isn't it..

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information