Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Kayla Lodes (16) committed suicide by gunshot to the head

Yeah that's definitely possible.

And DAMN for the other girl who shot herself in the stomach. That's ballsey. Not only could she have survived that, but that's a "suffer shot". (as in not an instant kill)

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    ...aaaaaand it's gone.

So even though the website is gone it looks like her family is doing so much good with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in Kayla's honor. Her sister clearly misses her terribly and it breaks my heart. There was one unsettling post though. On September 25th 2018 her sister, in one of her many beautiful tribute posts to Kayla, remarked "I don't know what happened that night. I don't know if something crazy happened or if my sister really wasn't ok and literally no one knew."

A family as lovely as hers deserves answers and peace but it looks like that even though the investigation has closed, they are forever left wondering what happened

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHag42 View Post
    So even though the website is gone it looks like her family is doing so much good with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in Kayla's honor. Her sister clearly misses her terribly and it breaks my heart. There was one unsettling post though. On September 25th 2018 her sister, in one of her many beautiful tribute posts to Kayla, remarked "I don't know what happened that night. I don't know if something crazy happened or if my sister really wasn't ok and literally no one knew."

A family as lovely as hers deserves answers and peace but it looks like that even though the investigation has closed, they are forever left wondering what happened

I saw all of the events too, on her FB memorial page. SeaHag, where did you see that comment that her sister made? Can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by thepits View Post
    I saw all of the events too, on her FB memorial page. SeaHag, where did you see that comment that her sister made? Can't seem to find it.
    On her sister?s fb page:
    https://www.facebook.com/cadee.blanton

Thread Information