Thread: Joel Booth (23) Died Unexpectedly

Joel Booth (23) Died Unexpectedly

Name: Joel Booth - Motorcycle?
    FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/In-Memory-of-Joel-Booth/145214498840708?ref=ts
    Memorial FB: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/In-Memory-of-Joel-Booth/145214498840708?ref=ts
    Article: http://madison.com/obit/155223

Obituary for Joel Booth

Joel Booth, age 23, passed away unexpectedly while at the University of Wisconsin Hospital on Monday, Aug. 9, 2010.

Joel is survived by his parents, Marc and Sheila Booth; a sister, Jill (Matthew) LeNoble; his girlfriend, Jena Ackerman; his paternal grandmother, Marcia Booth; his maternal grandmother, Grace Gerber; and several aunts, uncles, other relatives, and many friends.

Funeral services will be held at the MEMORIAL BAPTIST CHURCH in Verona on Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010, at 11 a.m. The Rev. Craig Jarvis will officiate. A visitation will also take place at the church on Thursday from 10 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will conclude at the Verona City Cemetery.

In lieu of flowers, memorials can be directed to the family on Joel's behalf.

Always stuck in the past dementedeeyore's Avatar

Re: Joel Booth (23) Died Unexpectedly

I saw this conversation on the GF's FB:

#
    Ami Hoelzel u will make it through this, and all u have to do is look down at ur growing belly to know u will always have something very special to remember him by :) i love u girl and i miss u we need to get together soon call me whenever u read this love ya!
    Thursday at 11:47pm · LikeUnlike
    #
    Kandis Houghtaling When do you find out if the babys a boy or a girl???
    Friday at 7:40am · LikeUnlike
    #
    Jena Ackerman i dont i lost the baby. So unfortunately i have nothing
    Friday at 8:45am · Like

At first, I was like....Aww, she's gonna have his baby...But after reading her stuff, I find myself making a lot of assumptions about her. I do think it was some sort of accident because just down from that comment was this one:

Jessica Murphy  Hey dear I no its easier said then done but at least ur holding out it could b a lot worse we could of lost u to so the people that lost joely would of lost u to so hunny just b glad that u have the people u do to talk to u cuz honestly if u had none of us then it would b way harder hang in there I no its in u
    Friday at 7:50pm · Like

Sad she lost the baby...I'm guessing it was auto related.
    Visit my site at: www.healthy-organic-life.com for the purest way to LIVE!

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=27010.msg1718248#msg1718248 date=1284879881]
    Jessica Murphy  Hey dear I no its easier said then done but at least ur holding out it could b a lot worse we could of lost u to so the people that lost joely would of lost u to so hunny just b glad that u have the people u do to talk to u cuz honestly if u had none of us then it would b way harder hang in there I no its in u
    Friday at 7:50pm · Like
    [/quote]

wtf? who says this to someone who just lost a pregnancy?? "Be glad you have us?" What the fuck?

RIP Joel and unborn son. Sorry for your loss Jena!!!!

Yeah, um...you should read the one on her page right after he died. Her RIP one degenerated into name calling and all kinds of shit. I saw the words "sperm burping" in it, even. It had like 29 comments or something, or I would have pasted it here. Disgusting.

Olivia

[quote author=ShortestStraw link=topic=27010.msg1718263#msg1718263 date=1284881094]
    Sad she lost the baby...I'm guessing it was auto related.
    [/quote]

I bet drug related.

William Kraus He basicaly OD'd. There performing an autopsy though.
    http://www.facebook.com/Xeivan#!/Xeivan?v=wall

Ugh...these people are  :2eyesbleed:
    Michael Scott This goes out to you Pimpin I love youu joel booth i hope you pull threw this shit and wake up
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...868&v=wall

So, sounds like he was in the hospital for a bit.
    Lurker checking in.

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=27010.msg1718268#msg1718268 date=1284881518]
    Yeah, um...you should read the one on her page right after he died. Her RIP one degenerated into name calling and all kinds of shit. I saw the words "sperm burping" in it, even. It had like 29 comments or something, or I would have pasted it here. Disgusting.
    [/quote]

I saw that, too. It appeared he wandered a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Olivia

[quote author=YayMe link=topic=27010.msg1718272#msg1718272 date=1284882196]

Ugh...these people are  :2eyesbleed:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...868&v=wall

[/quote]

Yay for me

[quote author=YayMe link=topic=27010.msg1718272#msg1718272 date=1284882196]

Ugh...these people are  :2eyesbleed:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...868&v=wall

[/quote]
    It also appears her family weren't too thrilled with him either.
    Check out May 28 . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

That girl totally told him to go overdose! Her sister and he go at each other over and over. She even gets into it with his brother. There must have been a lot of bad history there. I'm sure they are relieved now that he is out of the picture for good. Crazy, people airing all their dirty laundry like that.

[quote author=dementedeeyore link=topic=27010.msg1718295#msg1718295 date=1284885917]

That girl totally told him to go overdose! Her sister and he go at each other over and over. She even gets into it with his brother. There must have been a lot of bad history there. I'm sure they are relieved now that he is out of the picture for good. Crazy, people airing all their dirty laundry like that.
    [/quote]
    And there's more in April and March.  Looks like their relationship flip flopped constantly.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

[quote author=strmmrgrrl link=topic=27010.msg1718298#msg1718298 date=1284886917]
    And there's more in April and March.  Looks like their relationship flip flopped constantly.
    [/quote]
    Yeah, I read all of that. He kind of seems like a POS, but ya know- it's all pretty one-sided really.

Drugs, kids...

DODGEVILLE (WKOW) -- The Dodgeville Police Department has filed charges after an investigation into the death of Joel A. Booth, 23, of Dodgeville.

Booth died on August 9, 2010 at UW Hospital in Madison. An autopsy shows Booth's death was due to a mixed toxicity/overdose of methadone and alprazolam.

Samantha Miles, 27, of Mineral Point is charged with First Degree Reckless Homicide and Delivery of Schedule I or II narcotics and four counts of misdemeanor bail jumping.

Police say Miles delivered methadone to Booth on August 7.

Also charged is Michael J. Wiest, 18, of Dodgeville for delivering an illegal controlled substance Xanax to Booth on Saturday, August 7. Weist is charged with two counts of delivery of a controlled substance.
    http://www.wkow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13417455

Maybe she lost the baby due to the situation, like a stress related thing? Drugs perhaps, who knows?

Thread Information