Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adrian Mintz - Died Feb 26 2007

Re: Adrian Mintz - Died Feb 26 2007

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=5729.msg334536#msg334536 date=1178163730]

I know tell me about it!  'How do you know Adrian"

Lucky I didn't go nuts and do a Joey/Brian/Billy for this one!
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: SO TRUE! 

However, I would've laughed pretty hard if you did!

i think it was suicide too.

221. y0 Mints RIP - 2007-03-06 14:49:19
    Lo0k dawg as..... i sit here writing this wishing you were still here tears roll down my face. Love is pure and i loved you man grew up together in the old hood.Where do i go next or what do i do next life is at a stand still right now. Didn’t have to be this way Big A you were so full of life thats the way i will always remember you. All the fun times together hope you are not hurting any more Mush Love. Still Got Love For Ya And Mista Alien u know this is call me fo0l Hope the Northshore ride was good for you anyway Peace to the Alien Nation

taken from http://www.mistaalien.com/index-2.html

[quote author=ladykiller link=topic=5729.msg335085#msg335085 date=1178200557]
    i think it was suicide too.

221. y0 Mints RIP - 2007-03-06 14:49:19
    Lo0k dawg as..... i sit here writing this wishing you were still here tears roll down my face. Love is pure and i loved you man grew up together in the old hood.Where do i go next or what do i do next life is at a stand still right now. Didn’t have to be this way Big A you were so full of life thats the way i will always remember you. All the fun times together hope you are not hurting any more Mush Love. Still Got Love For Ya And Mista Alien u know this is call me fo0l Hope the Northshore ride was good for you anyway Peace to the Alien Nation

taken from http://www.mistaalien.com/index-2.html
    [/quote]

Oh it's definitely a suicide.  We just can't figure out how he did it!  Grrrr

Not a method but some info on him - he was adopted.

http://registry.adoption.com/records/97619.html

Ugggggh Liv  

You had me all excited!

Seriously, what the hell does this comment in his guestbook even mean!?!?!?!?!?!

219. unseen - 2007-03-01 16:34:12
    Life....... It happens....... It ends.... does it??????? Resurection, rebirth,dejavue,so on and so forth. Mystery......... Is it really.. A game or a compitition.. With who? ourselves. Why?????
    Give me everything I love, but I’m not suppossed to love it...Give me this life to live,so why do I pray to die. Sin was placed in me, so why do I dare not too. Dream....Not what I want too, but what’s in my mind far from control. Relationships..... One year, two year, three four five... Why did I leave?????? Why did I stay!!!!!!!! If you really loved me..Please, stand up and be seen, be heard. I really loved you... I’m not afraid to say that I did and It’s too late. For us. For whatever reasons.... doesn’t matter anymore it does.. Just because....I help so many people in my life!!!!! I hurt so many people in my life...... So many people didn’t try to help me. They only hurt me..... Could they have???? Not knowing? Not caring? I didn’t let them try, did I????? I forgive you me..... Now Cry....... Tears are beautiful.... Can you taste it on your lips. It’s a Physical and emotional thing... Just like Fucking..... We do it when we’re happy.... .We do it when we’re sad...........It releaves stress.... It brings on stress when you need to and can’t....Pant! Pant! Pant!(sigh) Damn-it I can’t........ Oh yes I can!!!!!! I just don’t want to... It’s not you......... Who are you?????????? You’re not her......... I don’t want her......... Anymore.......Now that I have what I didn’t want before........Shit happens..... You love it...You don’t...Sometimes...... It don’t..............Start over.....How many times til you get it right..........Will I ever........ I really want to....How!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s the major fuckn’ question......... Unseen is who I am. Is who I be..... Don’t hate me, for long ago............It happened to me.......... Someone or something.........Save me.....Please please please.......... Save poor little me......... From nothing other than.............
    My destiny... ..................Randy Unseen... My deepest sympathy goes out to his family

My favorite part:

"It brings on stress when you need to and can’t....Pant! Pant! Pant!(sigh) Damn-it I can’t........ Oh yes I can!!!!!! I just don’t want to"

WTF?!?!

[quote author=moosella link=topic=5729.msg371003#msg371003 date=1179760464]
    My favorite part:

"It brings on stress when you need to and can’t....Pant! Pant! Pant!(sigh) Damn-it I can’t........ Oh yes I can!!!!!! I just don’t want to"

WTF?!?!
    [/quote]

I know!  Weird right?!

Do you think it's some rap thing or something?

Thread Information