Thread: Correction Officer Pregnant With Convicted Cop Killer?s Baby

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Correction Officer Pregnant With Convicted Cop Killer?s Baby

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/...-killers-baby/

Prosecutors: Correction Officer Pregnant With Convicted Cop Killer?s Baby
    February 5, 2013 1:29 PM

correction officer, Department of Correction, Nancy Gonzalez, Prisoner, Ronell Wilson, Staten Island

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) ? A federal correction officer is accused of becoming pregnant with a convicted cop killer?s baby as part of a bid to save his life.

Prosecutors said Nancy Gonzalez, 29, was arrested this morning at her home in Huntington, Long Island. Gonzalez is eight months pregnant with Ronell Wilson?s baby, sources told 1010 WINS? Juliet Papa.

Wilson was convicted of murdering undercover detectives Rodney Andrews and James Nemorin on Staten Island in 2003. He was originally sentenced to death, but an appeals court overturned the conviction for procedural reasons.

Wilson is facing another penalty phase trial, where a jury will again decide whether he should face death or spend life behind bars.

Sources told 1010 WINS the pregnancy was part of a plot to help Wilson avoid the death penalty.

According to the complaint, Gonzalez and Wilson had a sexual relationship between March and August of last year while she was guarding him.

Gonzalez and Wilson carried on their affair in a ?vacant activity room? while Gonzalez was supposed to be making her rounds, checking on the inmates, the complaint said. Prosecutors said the two were caught on video talking for hours at her desk and in the kitchen.

In addition, prosecutors allege that Gonzalez carried on another relationship with a different inmate, currently locked up in another prison, after breaking things off with Wilson.

Prosecutors claim that Gonzalez told the other prisoner ?for whatever reason, I took a chance because I was so vulnerable and wanted to be loved and now I am carrying his child.?

Gonzalez allegedly said she ?kind of got sucked into his world? and ?why not give him a child as far as giving him some kind of hope.?

?I can?t explain it. I know what?s to come. I know what is going to be said about me,? Gonzalez allegedly said. ?I know that for me as a parent, how am I going to explain this to this little boy??

Gonzalez faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted of engaging in a sexual relationship with an inmate.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

This shit happens all the time.

There was a women's prison here that was eventually shut down because of a sex scandal between the inmates and staff. It was all over the media as a rape and harassment case, but a lot of people said it was some sort of "club" or something...

http://www.insiderexclusive.com/show...s-scandal.html

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Thank you. It's streaming perfectly. WTF? Is my computer broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

That shit happens a lot here. I don't get it either. Most of the time it's a good looking chick fucking with an inmate and you have to ask yourself why the fuck she's entangled in something like that when they don't have to lower themselves.

The men do it too, but we can expect that from them haha.

Thread Information