Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayna Hubers (21) allegedly shot and killed Ryan Poston (29)

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    I agree with mixed messages. The difference with this case is he was a lawyer. He came from a line of lawyers. They know people. I'm sure they could have gotten cops to fuck with her. It isn't about, 'this girl is beating me up.' It's about, 'this girl is fucking psycho and I don't want anything to do with her. fuck with her.' They probably have plenty of cops, judges, other lawyers, city commissioners and other politicians in their pocket. They aren't going to do anything to him when she spills the beans, because they are going to believe him, or do what they are told. It's Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati, this shits real.
    True enough. I forgot he was from a long line of people associated with the law.

And I wasn't trying to say he was being abused by her, just agreeing with the fact that sometimes men get treated different when reporting an incident.

I wonder if he DID have someone messing with her, and that's what drove her to an act of violence.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    True enough. I forgot he was from a long line of people associated with the law.

And I wasn't trying to say he was being abused by her, just agreeing with the fact that sometimes men get treated different when reporting an incident.

I wonder if he DID have someone messing with her, and that's what drove her to an act of violence.
    Oh, I wasn't arguing. I was just trying to clarify my point about the possible connections his family could have. From the comments on the above links, there was no mention of any fuckery going on with cops or anything. Then again, it is mentioned that she could not hold any type of relationship for more than a few months (friendships). So maybe she was being messed with and just didn't have anyone to talk to. I totally believe she's a psycho, though, too.

Psycho is probably the kindest word I could use for her too. Something miss fired in there. It's a shame too. Sounds like neither was the better half in that relationship.

It sounds like one of those toxic relationships where crazy feeds the crazy.

A woman accused of murdering her boyfriend in Northern Kentucky in October pleaded not guilty to the charges when she appeared in court Wednesday morning.

Police say Shayna Hubers, 21, fired fatal shots at her boyfriend Ryan Poston, 29, at his apartment on Meadow Lane in Highland Heights on Oct. 12. In December, a Campbell County grand jury indicted Hubers on the murder charges.

Hubers told police who responded to the scene after the shooting that she killed Poston in self defense. Hubers shot Poston and then waited 15 minutes before calling authorities, according to a police report.

Hubers stopped police while they were questioning her following her arrest to tell them she shot Poston in the face and then shot him again to put him out of his misery, according to the police report.

Hubers is scheduled to appear in court again on Feb. 5.

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_...#ixzz2LCCLasCD

A Northern Kentucky woman accused of gunning down her boyfriend is still jailed after a judge ruled Tuesday that her bond remain the same.

A judge ruled that 21-year-old Shayna Hubers will still be jailed with no bond. Hubers is being held at the Campbell County Detention Center.

Hubers of Lexington allegedly fired fatal shots at her boyfriend, 29-year-old Ryan Poston, at his apartment on Meadow Lane in Highland Heights in October 2012.

Hubers' attorney, Jon Paul Rion, said she should have a reasonable bond because she is not a flight risk and has no prior criminal record. Rion stated this is a case of self defense.

"I think when you look at things in context, it's going to be obvious things happened very quickly, in a very short period of time without any thought that when into this. It's a tragic event and I think the community and the jury need to hear the whole story," Rion said.

The judge denied the request for a bond given the serious allegations facing Hubers and new evidence presented by Campbell County Commonwealth's Attorney Michelle Snodgrass.

"Eleven days before the murder, a text message to her friend Christy: 'When I go to the shooting range with Ryan tonight I want to turn around, shoot and kill him and play like it's an accident,'" stated Snodgrass. "Eleven days before the murder."

Poston's family is working to keep his legacy alive through the Ryan Carter Poston Memorial Scholarship Fund at Blessed Sacrament School in Fort Mitchell.

“The Ryan Carter Poston Memorial Scholarship is a way for our families to honor the memory of our murdered son and brother,” said the Poston and Carter families in a statement on 9 On Your Side. “We are devastated to lose our son in such a senseless and horrific manner. But this perpetual scholarship to an organization that shaped his character will continue his good work for a long time to come.”

More than $70,000 has already been collected for the fund. The scholarship will be given each year to a Blessed Sacrament sixth grader who demonstrates compassion and caring for others.

"He truly touched people all over the world. He also touched people in Northern Kentucky," said Mark Guilfoyle, a longtime family friend. "So the response has been broad based and its been substantial and that's a credit to his memory and a credit to the type of person he was."

If you would like to a make a donation, contact Blessed Sacrament School at (859)331-3062.

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/regi...#ixzz2LCCSx7dc

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    A woman accused of murdering her boyfriend in Northern Kentucky in October pleaded not guilty to the charges when she appeared in court Wednesday morning.

Police say Shayna Hubers, 21, fired fatal shots at her boyfriend Ryan Poston, 29, at his apartment on Meadow Lane in Highland Heights on Oct. 12. In December, a Campbell County grand jury indicted Hubers on the murder charges.

Hubers told police who responded to the scene after the shooting that she killed Poston in self defense. Hubers shot Poston and then waited 15 minutes before calling authorities, according to a police report.

Hubers stopped police while they were questioning her following her arrest to tell them she shot Poston in the face and then shot him again to put him out of his misery, according to the police report.

Hubers is scheduled to appear in court again on Feb. 5.

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_...#ixzz2LCCLasCD
    Wow. That sure was nice of her to put him out of his misery. God forbid you call the EMT to save his life.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think this girl is giving Jodi Arias a run for her money in the batshit crazy department!
    yeah, i said something similar earlier in the thread. crazy shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

oh, and didn't she say she did it because she wanted to give him the nose job he always wanted? bitch is crazy.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

I think this girl is giving Jodi Arias a run for her money in the batshit crazy department!
    no

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Definitely hotter than Jodi though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    is she pooping?

Why do the crazy people always have the prettiest eyes?

Damn it. Mine are shit green.

Found Shayna's graduation photos. I don't believe that this has been posted yet.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...=0CE4QrQMwEjgU

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Why do the crazy people always have the prettiest eyes?

Damn it. Mine are shit green.
    Every brown eyed person in the room is glaring at you. Green eyes are awesome.

Yeah I'm sure it was all his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Yeah I'm sure it was all his fault.
    Oh god.

No one is saying that. But when you are emotionally manipulative to a crazy person, shit happens. It is very unfortunate and obviously undeserved but yeah, he was an emotionally abusive person and picked the wrong girl to run The Game on. You don't get elevated to 'perfect godlike human' just because you die.

Oh god.

No one is saying that. But when you are emotionally manipulative to a crazy person, shit happens. It is very unfortunate and obviously undeserved but yeah, he was an emotionally abusive person and picked the wrong girl to run The Game on. You don't get elevated to 'perfect godlike human' just because you die.
    I agree, I just don't know where the assumption that he was abusive and had really sent abusive texts and so forth had been established. Even if he had been doing that, she was pretty and young and could have walked away. They weren't married, didn't have kids so there was nothing to hold her there right? Sounds like he wanted to dump her and she wasn't having it.

maybe she was just a bat shit crazy murdering bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    I agree, I just don't know where the assumption that he was abusive and had really sent abusive texts and so forth had been established. Even if he had been doing that, she was pretty and young and could have walked away. They weren't married, didn't have kids so there was nothing to hold her there right? Sounds like he wanted to dump her and she wasn't having it.

maybe she was just a bat shit crazy murdering bitch?
    It was established in many of the comments section by both her friends and his. They had a mutually unhealthy relationship. As for the part I bolded, are you kidding me? For starters, she was clearly an emotionally unstable person. Second, the nature of abusive couples is that they pretty much leave the abuse victim incapable of walking away because he or she has been so damaged. Third of all, he was admittedly sending mixed messages to her, and add the fact that she was fucking nuts on top of it. Guys like ron think it's just all hilarious to poke a crazy.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    It was established in many of the comments section by both her friends and his. They had a mutually unhealthy relationship. As for the part I bolded, are you kidding me? For starters, she was clearly an emotionally unstable person. Second, the nature of abusive couples is that they pretty much leave the abuse victim incapable of walking away because he or she has been so damaged. Third of all, he was admittedly sending mixed messages to her, and add the fact that she was fucking nuts on top of it. Guys like ron think it's just all hilarious to poke a crazy.
    Huh? I just want to find one.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Definitely hotter than Jodi though.
    agreed

I read the articles, but didn't see anything about trial. Has a court date been set yet?

I haven't really got an opinion on this yet as I haven't seen or heard any evidence. Obviously she is guilty of killing him, I'm referring to her self defense claim.
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I read the articles, but didn't see anything about trial. Has a court date been set yet?

I haven't really got an opinion on this yet as I haven't seen or heard any evidence. Obviously she is guilty of killing him, I'm referring to her self defense claim.
    I looked but couldn't find much info on a trial date either. Guess we'll have to keep checking back.

Quote Originally Posted by mariposa1369 View Post
    Found Shayna's graduation photos. I don't believe that this has been posted yet.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...=0CE4QrQMwEjgU

She always uses the exact same smile.

Thread Information