Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Shayna Hubers (21) allegedly shot and killed Ryan Poston (29)

I may be the only one on Shayna's side, but I can seriously relate to her. I've been emotionally and mentally abused. I told a guy (Rob) that I thought liked me about my dad molesting me. He later told me to go, "Suck my dad's cock." He also told me that I was trash and that I'd never amount to anything. I also had another guy (Jesse) tell me the same thing that I'd never amount to anything. Right now, I'm feeling really sick of my anxiety being brought on by feeling like I can't do anything right. Thinking that I don't know what I'm doing. These guys brought me to this stage where I cannot trust myself!
    So yes, I can relate to Shayna giving Ryan the nose job that she thought he deserved. The first guy, Jesse, I thought I loved him even though he hid our relationship from the world. He was vain and abused steroids. And yes, I've thought about shooting him in the face, because of all the emotional pain that he has caused me and if I knew I could get away with it (which I know I cannot, thank you Shayna for letting me learn from your mistake), I would happily give him a nose job. I pray almost every day that Jesse and Rob will die a painful death. They both deserve it.
    I'm sorry for ranting, but all these emotions have been bubbling inside of me and I don't feel like I can turn to my Facebook friends. I do see a counselor. I just wished that I could turn off my brain every time I think that I need to wash my hands, because whatever I touched has come in contact with bleach, and it will make me go blind. I hope one day that I can believe in myself again.
    My point is, you and I don't know what exactly happened that night, or the many months that they were together. He could've brought her to the same place that I'm at and she finally had enough. I hope Shayna gets out sooner, because if she was being abused, she doesn't deserve to rot in jail for many years. I honestly think her defense attorneys sucked! They didn't try to offer a better defense. I've found out that Shayna didn't know about Miss Ohio until the discovery phase of her case. I'm not sure if I truly believe my source, but if that's the case and it comes out in the retrial, the prosecutors better have more evidence then putting a bunch of jailhouse snitches on the stand. Also, I truly don't believe that Shayna is getting a fair trial since the judge is friends with Ryan's family. She needs a new judge and for her case to be moved to another jurisdiction.
    I think I'm done with my ranting. Thanks if you read all that.

A woman convicted of forging signatures on a petition filed in a Campbell County murder trial has been sentenced.

Brittany Young, 32, was charged with 28 counts of forgery after prosecutors said she forged signatures on a petition asking the Campbell County Circuit Court to grant a change of venue in Shayna Hubers' trial.

Young will serve 30 days in jail, 150 days home detention and 5 years of probation.

Young pleaded guilty last month.

Hubers was convicted of murder in the 2012 death of her boyfriend Ryan Poston but the conviction was overturned earlier this year when it was discovered that one of the jurors was a convicted felon.

Poston was shot to death in his Highland Heights apartment. In her previous trial, Hubers did not deny killing Poston, but said she shot him in self-defense after he was violent with her.

Hubers' new trial is set to start Jan. 16.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/the-5-sn...ities/13869844

From Ryan's dad. Heartbreaking. His father talks about having to clean up the crime scene and many more things. Absolutely heartbreaking.
    https://uw-media.cincinnati.com/vide...pagetype=story

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    http://www.wlwt.com/article/northern...trial/15174368

Northern Kentucky woman accused of murder doesn't want jury to see 'nose job' video
    Of course she doesn't. It proves how shallow she is.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...lls/333121002/

Judge pushes Shayna Hubers' second trial start back to April
    Sarah Brookbank, sbrookbank@enquirer.com Published 12:46 p.m. ET Feb. 13, 2018 | Updated 2:52 p.m. ET Feb. 13, 2018

A Campbell County judge on Tuesday granted Shayna Hubers' attorneys more time to prepare before the start of her second trial.

Hubers' attorneys asked Campbell County Circuit Court Judge Daniel Zalla for they delay, saying that if the court does not grant the extension the defense will try to limit evidence used against her. Specifically, a series of jail calls between August 2015 and January 2018.

At a hearing, Zalla granted the continuance. The trial is now scheduled to start on April 3 at 9 a.m. It was initially scheduled for March.

Hubers, now 26, was convicted of killing 29-year-old Ryan Poston in his Highland Heights apartment. The two dated off and on for a year and a half. Prosecutors say Hubers shot Poston because he wanted to end the relationship. She said she shot him in self-defense.

Hubers was found guilty of murder in 2015 and sentenced to 40 years in prison, but a judge threw out the conviction after it was found a juror should not have been permitted to serve on the case.

The murder case grabbed national headlines and the attention of national television shows, including "48 Hours."

In an affidavit from Feb. 7, Hubers' attorney David Eldridge says that if all her jail calls are not reviewed "it is not possible to provide effective assistance of counsel" to Hubers relating to her right to testify or remain silent.

In total, the defense says it received:

5,261 pages of social media data from Hubers’ Facebook account
    15,601 pages of social media data from Poston’s Facebook account
    23,500 SMS/MMS/Message text messages from Hubers’ phone
    38,002 text messages from Poston’s phone
    3,389 jail phone calls from Hubers totaling hundreds of hours of recordings between October 2012, and August 2015.

"On Jan. 16, 2018, the Commonwealth provided an additional 2,112 recordings of jail calls. The collective time of the recordings is approximately 335 hours and 32 minutes," the defense said in court documents.

In his affidavit, Eldridge said it is impossible to review the jail calls before the current trial date. Previously, the defense said it hired 12 interns to review the original 3,389 jail calls which took over four months to complete.

"It is not possible at this time to hire those students again due to the financial constraints of Ms. Hubers and her family," the defense said.

The defense also said the Commonwealth could have provided the jail calls earlier than Jan. 16.

"During argument for the Commonwealth’s motion for a mental health evaluation, the Commonwealth’s Attorney quoted from a jail call made by Ms. Hubers the previous week," the defense said. "This shows that the Commonwealth has had access to the statements in these jail calls prior to the time that they were subpoenaed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    From Ryan's dad. Heartbreaking. His father talks about having to clean up the crime scene and many more things. Absolutely heartbreaking.
    https://uw-media.cincinnati.com/vide...pagetype=story
    That is devastating 🙁 What a strong man. My heart is breaking for him 💔

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Her face is painfully punchable. She just sets me off like no other. SMUG AF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Shayna could do so much better.

Stat crossed lovers? Hmm... Shayna keeps things, um, interesting.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post

Shayna could do so much better.
    This is why I seriously need to write the next psycho. I just can't afford the travel. Why aren't there any crazies in the northeast??
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    This is why I seriously need to write the next psycho. I just can't afford the travel. Why aren't there any crazies in the northeast??
    There is that bathing in blood girl, but in her mind, I think she is spoken for.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Her face is painfully punchable. She just sets me off like no other. SMUG AF.
    Her and that golem looking little shit that pressured that poor guy to kill himself.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

She and Shayna remind me of each other.

Bug eyes, strange pursed lips, odd shaped head, caterpillar eyebrows-separated at birth!
    Omg YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Stat crossed lovers? Hmm... Shayna keeps things, um, interesting.
    Stat?
    I assume you guys figured out that I meant STAR, not STAT.
    *derp derp derp

They both have that bratty, Veruca Salt look about them

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Awe. True Love

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebelle View Post
    Omg YES!
    It just occured how much it looks like Shayna is taking a really rough shit.

Omg this bitch

Well here is hoping the new "Mrs. Hubers" get whats coming to her and her new partner has lots of time to save up for a pretty age appropriate dress to wear upon her release and a sturdy walking frame to help her shuffle to the uber.

She and Shayna remind me of each other.

Bug eyes, strange pursed lips, odd shaped head, caterpillar eyebrows-separated at birth!
    OMG I haven't been here in a long time to comment but this is seriously HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! LUV YOU GUYS

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...an/1120926002/

It took a jury only around five hours, again, to convict Shayna Hubers of murder in the shooting death of her boyfriend Ryan Poston.

The jury will reconvene at 9 a.m. for the sentencing phase of the trial. In the first trial, the jury sentenced Hubers to 40 years.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if they give her a longer sentence this time.
    I'm LMAO right now with you.

A life sentence constitutes the marriage as "irretrievable," said Hubers' attorney Kelly Wiley on Thursday in Campbell Family Court.

"I would think so," said Judge Richard Woeste.
    Ya think?!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information