Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayna Hubers (21) allegedly shot and killed Ryan Poston (29)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    That bitch looks good when she's not facing murder charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    That bitch looks good when she's not facing murder charges.
    I noticed that.

He looked better.

Ehhhh they were both good looking, I would say. And from the sound of it, it's a horrible way to die but he was kind of a fucking asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    He looked better.
    I noticed that.

He was hot.

Ehhhh they were both good looking, I would say. And from the sound of it, it's a horrible way to die but he was kind of a fucking asshole.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Why?
    Uh, based on all the comments that he was at the very least extremely emotionally abusive to her?

Guys like that like to drive a girl crazy, they just don't know how crazy they can drive them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    He was hot.
    If you're into that kinda thing.

Uh, based on all the comments that he was at the very least extremely emotionally abusive to her?

Guys like that like to drive a girl crazy, they just don't know how crazy they can drive them.
    Huh? How the hell do you drive a woman crazy!?!

(gets pencil)

I'll have to go back and read later. I thought that stuff was coming from her.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    I'll have to go back and read later. I thought that stuff was coming from her.
    No, it's people who say they saw the texts he was sending her and stuff. I know guys like that. The whole The Game thing where they make chicks feel like they're hella ugly and worthless so they'll do what they can to stay in the game. Backfires occasionally.

No, it's people who say they saw the texts he was sending her and stuff. I know guys like that. The whole The Game thing where they make chicks feel like they're hella ugly and worthless so they'll do what they can to stay in the game. Backfires occasionally.
    This works. Thanks.

I think Ron must be posting on topix

Yes, this a tragedy. Shayna needs to just admit fault and hope the prosecutor will give her 20 years. This way She can get out at age 42 and have my child upon her release.

And what is going on here?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Olivia; 10-30-2012 at 04:53 PM.

I need to check this Topix shit out if they have like minded people.

yeah, i still say she is pretty. and bowie is right about the comments coming out about how he treated her. not that he deserved what happened. it has a bit of a jodi arias and travis alexander thing going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

"(1982 - 2012)

POSTON Ryan Carter Poston, Esquire, Attorney-at-Law, 29, passed away on Friday, October 12th. He was a loving son, caring grandson and protective older brother. A native of Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, he was a practicing attorney in Cincinnati, Ohio, with a great passion for justice for those with limited resources. Ryan graduated from Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University, following in a strong family tradition of service to the law. His grandfather (deceased) was James Poston Sr., an attorney for 54 years, and his uncle James Poston Jr. is also a practicing attorney. Ryan completed his undergraduate work with a triple major in political science, history, and geography at Indiana University in 2005. As a high school student, he studied at the International School of Manila (Philippines) and graduated from Geneva (Switzerland) International School. Ryan is the beloved son of Lisa and Peter Carter and Jay Poston. He is survived by his parents, and three sisters, Alison, Katherine and Elizabeth Carter. His surviving relatives include, grandparents: Shirley Poston, James and Ida Finke, Frank and Josephine Carter; aunts and uncles: Michael Finke (Susan), James Poston Jr. (Melanie), Jon Poston (Denise), Susan Milius, Melinda Schabell (Greg Sr.), Cindy Poston, Diane Gabbard (Bob), Jennifer Jones (Daniel), Amy Carlisle (Rob), and Lisa Carter. The visitation will be held on Thursday, October 18th, at Blessed Sacrament Church in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky from 3-6:30 pm, with Mass of Christian Burial to follow at 7 p.m. In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting that donations be made to the Ryan Carter Poston Scholarship Fund at Blessed Sacrament School 2407 Dixie Hwy. Ft. Mitchell, KY 41017, in recognition of his academic accomplishments, moral integrity, and loving heart. Online condolences can be given at dmefuneral.com . Dobbling, Muehlenkamp-Erschell Funeral Home serving the family."

http://0-m.legacy.com.read.riverside...0&preview=True

If he wanted her out of his life and she was stalking him, why didn't he try to get a restraining order? He had to physically remove her from the property? She was breaking into his house? He's a lawyer, I'm sure he's got plenty of friends who could help him out with a restraining order. He comes from a line of lawyers. He couldn't get some back alley protective order signed? I'm not blaming him for what happened to him. I'm saying something smells different.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    If he wanted her out of his life and she was stalking him, why didn't he try to get a restraining order? He had to physically remove her from the property? She was breaking into his house? He's a lawyer, I'm sure he's got plenty of friends who could help him out with a restraining order. He comes from a line of lawyers. He couldn't get some back alley protective order signed? I'm not blaming him for what happened to him. I'm saying something smells different.
    Well, I think the relationship was outside of that, and if he was an abusive prick, he was probably the kind of guy who didn't think she'd have it in her or enjoyed how obsessed she was (like how Ron thinks he would feel). But there's also that restraining orders don't do shit.

Well, I think the relationship was outside of that, and if he was an abusive prick, he was probably the kind of guy who didn't think she'd have it in her or enjoyed how obsessed she was (like how Ron thinks he would feel). But there's also that restraining orders don't do shit.

It makes sense if he was the abusive asshole type that liked to fuck with her. I know restraining orders don't physically do anything, but I'm sure he has friends (or his family has enough friends) to make life really difficult for her if he wanted it to be. But, he probably didn't because he got off on being a dick to her. I was reading that topix thread and it sounded like he was a total douche. She didn't sound much better, though. Sounds like they were both batshit crazy. He didn't deserve to die.

My guess is that he continued contacting her even while telling her to fuck off. Mixed messages.

My guess is that he continued contacting her even while telling her to fuck off. Mixed messages.
    I totally agree. And if he was a 'odd' as people claim, him running to a lawyer for a restraining order might have backfired on him. I'm guessing she would have spilled the beans about how he's been treating her, just to spite him. That may be why he didn't.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Also, to be honest, cops are like 'you fucking douche' when guys try to get restraining orders against women. My friend went through this. An absolute psycho was after him and the cops were like meh you're 6'4, deal with it.

And the reason she was so crazy was because he had done some fucked up shit to her.

Also, to be honest, cops are like 'you fucking douche' when guys try to get restraining orders against women. My friend went through this. An absolute psycho was after him and the cops were like meh you're 6'4, deal with it.

And the reason she was so crazy was because he had done some fucked up shit to her.
    Totally agree again. Sadly there are many men who are in abusive (on the female's part) relationships and they don't get the same treatment. The relationship sounds like it was a terrible one, and both parties should have just left well enough alone. It's terrible he had to pay with his life, and she's going to have to do the same regardless of the outcome of the trial.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I agree with mixed messages. The difference with this case is he was a lawyer. He came from a line of lawyers. They know people. I'm sure they could have gotten cops to fuck with her. It isn't about, 'this girl is beating me up.' It's about, 'this girl is fucking psycho and I don't want anything to do with her. fuck with her.' They probably have plenty of cops, judges, other lawyers, city commissioners and other politicians in their pocket. They aren't going to do anything to him when she spills the beans, because they are going to believe him, or do what they are told. It's Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati, this shits real.

Thread Information